C2: Meet & greet

Living Half a Life

Driving to the airport without any rest since earlier that day is far beyond exhausting. The headache didn't go away and if not for the car stereo's loud bass, Polly could have crashed on the concrete wall. 

"This headahce is becoming worse." she muttered to herself. Despite the loud music and bottles of energy boosting drinks, her body seemed too tired to get even fired up. She was really curious before as to why many had been looking forward to this boy group but with her present endeavor, that went down the drain. All she wants at the moment is to end her tasks and head home for a good night's sleep, or so.

Not too much longer when Polly arrived at the airport and was met by the drivers her Aunt was talking about. The details of the arrival were not yet clear even to the people but for sure the hotel the group were to stay is fully aware of the situation and are prepared to host the said guests. At least, something off the worry. Polly made her way to the airport's information desk to get the arrival details of their guests sorted out. A few people to talk to and get  identification confirmed before she was able to get to the area where she is to meet who arrives via the VIP exit. The location is almost deserted if not for the few security personnel doing their rounds and when Polly spotted the comfortable looking couch, it felt nothing more but right to give it a try. 

"Hi there, you seemed lonely being alone here. Mind if I join you?" Polly said to no one, playing by herself since her fatigued body and drained brain cells couldn't be of any more sensible. After laughing at her own joke, she thought with her senseless state would she be able to converse well with their guests. What a night of embarassment in case. Drowned in her thoughts, Polly drifted off to sleep unknowingly. Her visions of that meadow again but there is something different this time. A figure is in front of her but the view is too blurry to tell who or what it was. It looked like it was seated on the grass its back facing her but its shoulders were really broad, dark brown is the color it could be closest to and looks like it has... horns? The moment the figure was about to turn around Polly abruptly opened her eyes, heart thumping with sudden fear of what she was about to see in her dream. As reality started to engulf her again, the sight of faces crowded on her startled the very little consciousness awoke as of the moment. Unfamiliar people crammed close to her making Polly sit up straight and regain full awareness of the situation in a split second. 

"I'm sorry for dozing off here. I was waiting for the arrival of tonight's VIP passengers." Polly muttered unsure to whom exactly it was meant to be.

"You seem too tired Polly, are you okay?" one of the guys asked and Polly averted her gaze to him instantly.

"Yes, I'm okay. How - " boggled by the stranger's knowledge of her name, Polly was about to inquire but got interrupted by another one from the group.

"You are the person tasked to get us situated on our hotel being the only one who can understand Hangul as per the last message we had with the event organizer." explained the guy who seemed too serious for Polly's liking.

"I got it. Well then, shall we get going? I bet all of you must have been tired, so as me, that's why let us get you all tucked up in your hotel rooms." Polly chirped with the remaining energy she have. She is not in that condition for proper and warm introduction, thinking it could wait probably the next day.

The group luckily abide her notion, following closely behind as Polly started her way to the vehicles.

"The group can head on now to the hotel, we'll be following just after we clear all the luggage." Polly motioned the van's open door for the group to step in but nobody moved.

"Why not we wait as well our luggage get cleared then we can all make it to thehotel." the same stoic guy answered having struck twice Polly's patience.

"Sure! If you can wait just a bit longer then." Polly incorporated a  smirk to the guy, marking him as the one she wouldn't want to talk again with. Walking towards the airport's entrance once more, Polly hurriedly tried to accomplish getting all the luggage in place so that they can leave.

"Minseok, aren't you a bit harsh?" Luhan, the guy with light brown hair and doe-like eyes, asked when their host left them momentarily.

"I am not. She has to be prepared, though I have my doubts." the guy with just but stoic expression, Minseok, answered.

"I kind of agree with Luhan, Minseok. The lady looks like she's been through a hell of a day." the tallest in the group, Kris, interjected with the conversation.

"She really looks tired and.... pale though." though tough looking in the exterior, a man with dark circles on his eyes said that made a couple of more nod in agreement.

"Acknowledged. Suho, Lay how do you find her physical condition as of the moment." Minseok aske to the guys on his right.

"She is somehow fine though very little chakra is felt, which I think is normal. But, you're right Tao, she is fatigued and badly needing sleep." Lay, whose eyes seemed melancholic, gave a detailed answer to Minseok's inquiry.

"Well, why don't we give her sleep? That would make our task easier, wouldn't it?" said one of the tall members in the group.

"Please don't give nonsense suggestions Sehun.This is not a funny matter." despite his smiley eyes and gleeful aura, the guy looked serious warning his groupmate.

"Not so bad of an idea Sehun. Chen, is it about to rain tonight or not?" Minseok asked the gleeful guy who seemed dumbstricken with the sudden question.

"I guess..." Chen anwered meekly. 

"Good. We'll see through this in a few, she's here." Minseok ended their huddle.

"We are set people lets get going." Polly rushed to her car announcing their departure from the airport and to the hotel. Her exhaustion hindered the usual alertness she have when someone is staring, that being said she didn't notice the unusual glare the boy group is giving her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i'm changing the pace and cutting off the parts I think wouldn't hurt the flow of the story as from before. i've been thru quite a bit so it is just now i feel like i can continue working on this. i'm feeling bad that i can't write as frequent as before though at the same time i feel satisified editing this story so it won't be crappy anymore :) 

tell me what u think though,,,,, :) ]