C3:Concerned

Living Half a Life

Polly started off the car's engine after giving the drivers the route they are going to take. She made sure that everyone is comfortably seated as they head off to the hotel. She is unaware that it would rain that night but the continuous thunder and lightning foretells a heavy one.

"Great, just great. What more could I wish for than heavy rain and bumper to bumper traffic at this hour. Fantastic!" Polly said to herself upon buckling her seatbelt. Droplets of rain started to pour as they were about to turn into the highway. Rush hour and heavy rain are not very good combination for anyone with ongoing headache. Heaving a deep sigh, Polly mustered all her might to just go on with the travel the fastest and safest way there is.

Half way through the travel when Polly felt excruciating pain as if her head is splitting into half having her lose focus on driving. She nearly crashed on the car in front of her if not for her speedy reflex on stepping the break pedal instantantaneously. The scene shook Polly to the core that she needed to breathe out full force to calm down her trembling limbs. An accident in the midst of an important matter isn't what she was opting for, however the mad honking of horn from the car in front of her was sure of the fatal crash  a few seconds ago. Deciding to settle matters immediately, Polly stepped out of the car getting drenched in the cold night's rain and rushing to the sedan in front.

"Were you trying to get us killed!" yelled the driver to Polly upon rolling down the car's window.

"Sir, I am really sorry. I didn't mean any harm, I was just having a severe headache but I'm okay now. Please accept my apologies." Polly dreaded the moment, hence the man driving the car looked infuriated by the instance.

"Wh-" the guy was about to retaliate but got interrupted by the man standing tall behind Polly.

"Polly already said her apologies and that she didn't mean it. Let it pass, shall we?" turning around to the owner of the voice, Polly was dumbstruck to see that one member of the boy group was out in the side of the road with her, soaked under the rain and eyes glowing shad eof lavender? If it wasn't due to the down pour Polly would be certain of what she saw but the moment she blinked she knew her eyes were playing tricks on her, because the man has ever so dark orbs.

"I...well, just be careful next time iss. Thankfully none of us got hurt." the man in the car smiled gently, opposite to his demeanor onset and without saying anything further, he closed his windows and strode off.

"What's with that guy..." Polly whispered to herself and soon got caught with her current position. She spun only to see that the group's member is still standing firmly behind her, awaiting her next actions.

"You don't seem fit to drive. Get inside the car." commanded the guy whose name is still unknown to Polly. Though reluctant she followed suit for it was one hell of a night to consider arguing.

 "Sir, I'm okay that was just a little accident, I apologize for the delay. Please go back to the van so we can get to the hotel." Polly hustled back to her car, about to open the driver's door only to be met by a stern gaze.

"You are not going to drive. Move to the passenger's seat, I'lll drive. Now." his voice was authoritative and none could battle it out.

"You are not familiar of the route here mister. I'm fine so please just go back to the van and let us get back on track." Polly tried her way again only to be held on spot by her antagonist.

"I am Minseok, the group's eldest and leader so to speak, therefore I deny any form of miscalculation or accident for everyone's well being. I suggest for you to step aside from driving and just get inside the damn car before I force you to." the guy named Minseok gripped Polly's arm quite firmly that she felt cold down the spine.

This guy's mad serious and one hell rude of a human being. Who does he think he is, commanding me around.

"Fine. Suit yourself." backing out from the argument, Polly turned around and situated herself in the passenger's seat. Mixture of confusion, severe headache and frustration engulf Polly as she slammed the door beside her.

"Rest at least, so your headache would lessen. I've got the others take the lead, I'll just follow." Minseok stated but eyes focused on the road not glancing at his passenger.

Polly heard what Minseok said but the temperature inside the car dropped to a chilling state that she shivered in reflex. Dozing off due to the comfort that suddenly spread through her veins, Polly wasn't able to stop her eyes from shutting close as soon as the car moved. Unknown to the woman in slumber, Minseok had a better plan to ease her headache in return of something more than she could have imagined.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Short update! posting next soon..>.<