I'll protect you, i want you

Loneliness is my friend

*** Bjoo

It's been a week since the thing with Hansol and he started to come to school again. I was worried about him and he wouldn't answer my calls until yesterday. When he picked up i swear i wanted to shout at him, but i can't do that. I just asked if he was alright and stuff. His voice was the same and nothing seemed wrong, but the thing is, before i knew him like today nothing never seemed wrong. I'm half-sleeping on my desk because of work. He's still not here but he told me he was going to come. The door opens and i'm disapointed when i just see a bunch of stupid girls giggling. Well, guess i'll take a nap then.

Ten minutes later i feel someone walking behind my chair, i look up to see a smiling Hansol. I know it's fake, but it still warms me up. I want to ask what happened during the week but i'm afraid it'll hurt him.

It's lunch time, we talked a bit during class but it was useless stuff like how i burned my tongue while cooking yesterday... Sangkyun comes in the class with a bento.

-Where's Sangwon ?

-Had something to deal with Dongsung...

-And you let him go alone ? Asks Hansol.

-Well it was about an old stuff they had to talk about, i already know the story, he's just going to come here once he's done.

-But why didn't you go ? I ask him.

-Well it's not really my business...

-You're still not dating ?!

Hansol seems shocked and Sangkyun blushes like a princess. But it's true, that's weird. It's more than obvious they like each other... When i'm with them i just want to shout « kiss already » or something like that but they're just soooo slow ! Hansol is laughing now, i'm a bit relieved. I notice he doesn't have any bento or sandwich... well i guess i can share.

-Hansol ?

-Yes ?

-Aaaaaaah !

He looks at me, surprised, mouth wide open. I put my shopsticks in and laugh a bit.

-Wooa ! Did you cook it ?

-Yup !

-It's great !

-Then eat more.

I give him the box, he wants to refuse but i don't let him choose. He eats the end of the bento and thanks me about a hundred times. The break is over and Sangwon's still not here... well i guess i'll ask Sangkyun after school.

We have PE today. We're in the changing room and the guys are all messing around like kids. Hansol's more than hidding behind me, i guess i know why but i want to check myself. I turn around to see a topless hurt Hansol. He's got a lot of bruises and a slight cut on his right side. Without thinking i touch it. He looks up at me. His eyes are full of surprise, or fear maybe.

-Are you sure you can go like this ?

-I'm fine.

-That's not what your body says.

-Look who's talking.

He puts on his sport shirt and gets out. I get changed and go out late, the others are already warming up. While we're actually doing what the teacher says (for once) the girls are screaming like fools. They're pretty annoying but i guess we can't help it... Hansol's too cute.

-Hey Byung joo guess you're too hot... the fangirl's spirit can't handle it.

-I was thinking it was because of your over sparkling cuteness.

He doesn't answer. Did i upset him ? Maybe. We have to run, i don't think Hansol can make it, but he won't say it. We're running since ten minutes and he falls down. I run to him, he's almost unconcious.

-I'll take him to the infirmary.

I help him getting up, he's on the verge of collapsing. He can't walk. I put him on my back, carrying him as good as i can... Once we're there i put him on the bed, looking for the nurse. She's not here... Someone comes in, it's Sangkyun with Sangwon in a bad state.

-What happened ? I ask, worried.

-He got beaten up by Jiho.

-Why ?

-Because he punched Hojoon.

-Sorry to ask again but... why ?

-Because he was doing something awful to Dongsung...

Sangwon's problem is that he can't forget about his past friends. Back there the four of us were the best friends, so of course he's still attached to Dongsung. It seems to bother Sangkyun a bit.

-And you ? Why are you here ?

-Because of him...

I move a bit so they can see the half-concious Hansol behind me.

-Man i knew i should have stopped him !

The nurse comes in.

-A fight ? Between those two ?

-Nope. They got hardly beaten up by grown ups.

She looks at me, a bit surprised and start looking at our friends' state.

-You're lucky you don't have school tomorrow... i guess two days of rest would be enough.

-Okay thanks.

Hansol looks pale...

-I can take him to my house if you want. Says Sangkyun. My parents are not here so i wanted the three of you to come.

-Why not.

I let Hansol rest a bit before carrying him. We go to Sangkyun's, lucky it's not far from the school because i'm not used to carry people on my back for such a long walk... Sangwon's walking with the help of Sangkyun, we just look like a gang who lost a fight. It's been a while since i went to his home but it didn't change a bit. We're going to his room, putting Hansol in the bed and letting Sangwon rest on the couch near the bed. I'm going downstairs to help Sangkyun cook. We talk a bit about Hansol's case but he ends up talking about Sangwon. Hope they can get together soon. He says that he's an idiot and he should be more careful. He ends up saying why Sangwon should be like this or that but you can see how much Sangkyun loves him. It makes me smile, he's cute like this.

We're done cooking and bring the food to the hurt ones. I open the room's door and see them talking. Hansol's still lying on the bed but he's awake.

-Hey ladies, we prepared meal for you !

Sangkyun gets dark looks and a threat of murder. I bring the food to the table and help Hansol to sit, then to eat.

-I'm sorry...

-Why ?

-I feel like i'm a baby...

-You've always been a baby.

I laugh at him a bit but he doesn't seem to like it.

-Here, i'm your Joo-mom.

-I don't want a mom like you... i want a mom like Sangkyun.

-Then i'll be your dad.

-No my dad is Sangwon.

The last coughs a bit and they're both blushing. I wink Hansol with a quiet « nice job » and continue to feed him. He looks a bit embrassed but i won't let him go until there's nothing left in his plate. We go to sleep early because and wake up late. The three of them stay there but i'm going to work today, i want to do full day. I had a weird dream yesterday and it makes me feel uncomfortable... well it doesn't matter let's just work as mush as i can !

 

*** Hansol

Joo seemed weird a bit earlier but i don't have the time to think about it. The sang's had an argument and now i'm trying to convince Sangwon to apologise to the other one... i hope it can get better soon since i'm tired of complications. I wait Byung joo to come back and finaly...

-Seriously guys just date already and stop bothering us !

I'm surprised to see how much he went straight. They both look at him, shocked and extremely red.

-Well i guess we're gonna leave you two alone now... Hansol let's go to my place !

-Okay...

He helps me get up and we leave without listening the two guys protesting.

-Why don't we go to the studio ? I ask

-Well you're hurt...

-I still can watch you.

-Why would you ?

I realise what i've just said... i want to hide now. He smiles.

-Well if you really want to go...

After ten minutes we're at the studio and he helps me sit on the floor. I look at him, is he really going to dance for me ? He smiles, a bit embarassed and bit his lip. After he gets up i choose a song for him and he starts to dance. While i watch my heart beats faster, i'm going to die. I feel hot, it looks like it's his case too... he takes of his sweater and keeps on dancing. I want to dance to but my body hurts. I'm kind of feel jealous seeing him like this, moving so easily. He's handsome, even more when he's dancing. He takes of his shirt, it's too much for me... i have to look away because i start to feel a bit too hot.

-I'm this bad ?

-No you're too good... makes me feel jealous, i guess.

He laughs and stops dancing. He sits next to me and looks at me.

-What's wrong.

-What are you going to do ? We can't let you go back hom if you're always beaten ro worse...

-It's nice to worry but we can't do anything about it...

-I'd like to help you, maybe you can stay at my place.

-No i'm going to find a solution on my own, thanks.

He keeps on staring, it feels awkward. Why do i feel like something's changed in him ?

-So... you don't want to stay at my place tonight ?

-I guess tonight's okay.

He smiles and gets up happily. He puts on his shirt and helps me getting up. I decided to help him cook since he's doing a lot for me. While we're cooking nobody talks, it's awkward. The phone rings.

-Hey Hansol !

-Oh... sis...

it catches Joo's attention.

-Where are you ?

-At a friend's place.

-Are you at Byung joo's ?

-it's none of your business. What do you want ?

-Dad wants you to come home.

I hang up. How can she call that man dad ? Anyway, tomorrow i'm going to feel fists on my back... well i'm used to it now. Byung joo looks at me with sad eyes, i don't know what to say. The way he looks at me... it kills me.

-Look we're done ! Let's eat.

Even if i change topics the atmosphere is heavy, and even if we're talking about useless things i can feel how much he wants to talk about the phone call. But i don't want to talk about it, he knows it so he keeps on talking about common things. After one or two hours we go to sleep and once again i'm sleeping in the bedroom. I'm almost used to sleep in his bed now but i can't handle his smell, makes me feel too hot.

I wake up, tears in the eyes. I think i screamed, i feel opressed. I get up and go to the bathroom, wash my face a drink a bit.

-Hansol ?

I'm in the kitchen and can see a sleepy Byung joo sitting on the couch.

-What's wrong ? Had a nightmare ?

I still have tears in my eyes.

-A... kind of a... memory...

He looks shocked. He gets up and open his arms.

-Come here.

How do you want me to resist ? I fall in his arms and he brings me to the bedroom. He still hugs me and i'm crying, i guess. He pats my head and whisper nice words near my ear. I fall asleep. When i wake up my head's on his shoulder and he's still holding me. I can almost say i'm used to wake up next to him and i start to feel comfortable when it happens. Actually i'd like more than just sleep, but it's impossible sincehe just sees me as a friend. He opens his eyes and looks at me. Feels like he's shocked but he doesn't move. Someone knocks on the door. He gets up to open the door. I follow himm slowly and see Dongsung outside, trying to come in. He gets angry when he sees me going out of the room and Byung joo sighs.

-Man, i'm doing what i want of my life and i don't want you to be a part of it, that's it.

The other one's shouting but he still goes away. After we eat breakfast i decide to go back home even if he asks me to stay.

I'm in front of the house, afraid to come in. Finaly i open the door and glad to see no one's home. After i eat i do my homework and spend the day listening to music and day dreaming, thinking about how nice Byung joo is with me. Whenever i think about him it kills me. I can hear the door opening and someone gets upstairs. My room's door opens and i can see that man smiling at me. I won't let him touch me, i can't let him touch me anymore.

 

*** Bjoo

I'm worried about him. I can't help but think about him. I know what it means, i've fallen for Kim Hansol. But it's obvious it would've happened someday. The problem is... that man is abusing him, doing things to him he's not allowed to. I want to kill him, not because he hurts Hansol, but because he dares touch him without asking, forcing him doing dirty things... I know my friend's in trouble, but he doesn't want my help... who cares, i have to go. I get out and run like an idiot. Actually i'm more than an idiot, what am i going to do once i get there ? I don't know yet... I rush in because i can hear screams. I run up stairs and find the man hitting Hansol, half . My friends tries to fight back but he's too weak... i don't have any choice, i have to protect him.

 

 

 

A/N heeey~~ happy about the new update? well it's almost the end so... hope you guys enjoyed reading and thanks for reading to the subscribers and the people who commented

last chapter's coming in a few hours hope you guys enjoyed the story x3