Fake Heaven

Loneliness is my friend

A/N Actually i wanted to wait before updating more but i was too excited about writing and all so i couldn't take it... well hope you enjoy this and please comment your thoughts if you find the need to do so :3 

 

 

*** Hansol

I wasn't exepecting this... Why would that guy help me like this ? I really can't understand why... he even said he didn't like me. I don't know what to think. I hope the others didn't see him because he's going to die if that's the case. That Kim Byung joo is a weird person, there's no doubt about it. What kind of guy doesn't like people ? Who doesn't want friends ? Why doesn't he act ? I mean he just look tired of all this. I've been looking at the guy for a while because my friend Sangwon knows him since a long time. Well that's what he says but he never talks about it. And if Sangwon knows him it means that Sangkyun too. I was just curious about him and when i saw him i think i just fall that cold, pretty face of him. But he said he hates me.

I should stop thinking if i want to sleep, seriously it's hard to understand and i know i won't be able to find out why the gyu is acting that way.

I wake up peacefully and go down stairs. Mom and sis are here, watching TV.

-Hello !

They're not answering, as always. I just go out and take the bus to go to school. The fact they're avoiding me isn't hurting me anymore. When i reach the school i see a sad scene. All the students are watching. It's a guy getting beaten up in front of everyone. I'm going a bit forward to see who's the victim and it's hard to stop the scream in my throat. It's Jiho !

Why's he here ? Are the rumors of me being gay spreading because of him ? It's awful, i can't watch this. My tears want to come up but i won't allow them to show. Suddenly i can hear someone shouting and without saying anything Kim Byungjoo stops the two guys and help my childhood friend getting up. Wait a minute, why is Byung joo nice to him ? Do they know each other ?

-Hey you ! Shouts the violent joo, talking time !

I don't understand anything. While everyone's just surprise i'm more shocked. I'm following them to the corridor and i'm just stopping to a place where i can hear the talk.

-Did you send this to my house yesterday ?

-How did you know ?

-Cuz your notebook was dropped off by the guys back there and when i saw your writting it became obvious to me.

-So you're going to do what i asked you to do ?

-No.

-Why ?

-I don't even know your name and you think you can treat me like a bodygard for a princess ?? No thanks ! Plus, i don't like Kim Hansol.

Byung joo leaves the place and i can see Jiho's face becoming sad and flustered. I don't know what to do... since he confessed to me i kept avoiding him, maybe i shouldn't... he's my best friend after all.

-Jiho ? You okay ?

-Oh Hansolie ! It's great to see you how have you been ? It's a pity you're not in my class right ?

-Yay it sure is... but i'm asking you if you're okay !

-Well thanks to that Byung joo punk i am yay...

-Don't say mean things if he saved you !

-You sure like him a lot even if you don't know him...

-That's not true !

-Anyway... let's go. Class is starting.

I enter the room and everybody's looking at me, i'm almost late. I sit next to Byung joo, who's already sleeping. Once the day's over i'm going home and i'm a little surprised to see Sangwon, Sangkyun and Jiho waiting for me. They all greet me with a smile and we just end up hanging out in the town. It's pretty cold but i don't mind it. We're going to a cute and lost cafe on a little street.

-I often come here with Dongsung and Hojoon hyung ! Says Sangwon

-Still going out with them ? Sangkyun seems a bit mad at the guy.

-It's none of your business anyway.

Aaaw ! Why do i feel like it's not going to be fun at all ? We come in and i can feel a good atmosphere, the feeling is kind of sweet, calm. I don't know why but i've fallen in love with this place. We go to an isolated table and start to talk. Everything's good here, the music, the setting, the colors, the people. Someone's coming to take the order and i can't keep the surprise getting me when i see the waiter... It's Kim Byung joo ! And he's damn hot with his working clothes. He's seems surprised too, a bit shocked maybe.

-What do you want ?

-Let's go with four coffees. Says Jiho.

-I'll be right back.

He leaves the table and comes back a few minutes later with the coffees. I'm drinking mine slowly while laughing with everyone. I can hear a familiar voice coming closer.

-So, gay princess Hansol's got friends ? Or maybe they're your harem ?

It's the guy Byung joo threatened yesterday.

-Excuse me... but you're incomoding the customers so would you please leave before you'd get kicked out ?

Kim Byung joo's offering a sarcastic smile to the guy who's leaving right away, followed by his buddies. The other one is coming our way and Jiho pays for the coffees. We apologise to the people in the cafe before leaving.

-Byung joo sure did become cooler than before... right Sangkyun ?

-Yes... way much cooler.

-Were you friends before ? I dare to ask them

-Well yes we were but one day he disapeared without saying anything and when he came back he wasn't the Byung joo we knew anymore...

-So we just left like s...

-Yay...

Seeing my two friends sad like this makes me a bit regretful... I apologise and a smile is appearing on their faces. They're too nice people. The two of them are leaving first so i'm now alone with Jiho. We talk a lot about useless things, then the confession thing is falling in the talk... I just don't know what to say. Finally we conclude that we'll still be friends but it won't ever be like it was before. I'm a bit nervous when i'm around him and i feel uncomfortable. We're going home together and our way's parting after i reach my house. I'm going in and, as always, my mother's not even asking why i'm late.

-I'm back.

No answer. Everything's making me sick... is it because my real feelings are coming up ? I don't know but i kind of feel hurt now. I'm tired of all this. I can't take it anymore, i can't do anything but cry. I'm weak.

 

*** Bjoo

Why were they all from my school ? I'm cursed right ? It's not like it's forbiden to have a job but it's going to bring even more rumors about me... Well i'm kind of used to it anyway. When i go home i'm surprised to find Sangwon waiting before my door.

-What's wrong ? I'm not sure if i should talk to him.

-I'm here to see you.

-Why ?

-Because i realised a long time ago that i should've been by your side when you came back and...

-Come on let me go with this... it's in the past ! You can't change what happened already !

-Then i'd like us to become friends again !

-I don't need friends. But thanks, it's great to see there are nice people on earth... say to Sangkyun i said Hello.

I come in and close the door without listening what he said. Okay time to eat now ! And then sleep !

It's great i didn't have to talk to hateful perfection guy about that note but the other one is also something... i hope he won't come to me for any reason because i protected his friend once... Protected him? Haha no way ! I hate him ! It's just because the other one called me murder... Aaaaaaah! Stop thinking Byung joo ! Time to sleep !

 

*** Hansol

I had a nightmare, it was awful... I can't remember it but the feeling's still here and it's killing me. I can't take it ! I call Sangwon to ask where's that dance studio he told me about. Five minutes later he's in front of my house waiting for me with Sangkyun. They show me the way and help me go in.

-Wooaa it's open ! It's Sangkyun, Do you think he's here ?

-Well it's obvious !

Who are they talking about ? When we go in i can here the music clearly. The beat is strong and i already want to dance on it. When i go in i can't beleive what my eyes are seeing... Kim Byung joo's dancing here like a god ! And they want me to survive to this ? Isn't it obvious i have a crush on him ? When he realises he's not alone anymore he seems upset.

-Wait ! We're not here to bother you... Hansol likes to dance so we brought him here.

-I see...

He's calmed down now and he seems to forget about us. Since he's dancing i decide to do my own things. I dance too, our moves are so different, i can't help but feel pitiful next to that guy. He suddenly stops to face me. I'm affraid now.

-I didn't know you were dancing here... if i'm a bother i'll just dance somewhere else...

-No... actually i was wondering if you could teach me the last moves you made...

Woooaaaa !! I didn't hear this ! Did i ? It's too surprising for me ! I'm so happy i could die !

 

*** Bjoo

I don't why but when i saw Hansol's moves something else changed inside of me... I know i should stop lying to myself and accept the fact i hate being alone... but i don't want to get hurt anymore... i'll just ask him to be my « dancing buddy » but we sure won't be friends.

It feels like i get to know the guy while he's teaching me the few moves i asked him to show me. Why do i feel like he's just like me ? I don't get it, i'm confused, i even feel like smiling. It pisses me off. I leave the place without saying anything, i think he won't teach me more... even if we meet again in the studio. Maybe it's better like this... i don't want friends.

 

A/N hahahahaha it's hard for me to like this since i wrote it XD well sincec i have school and all it might be hard to update but i'll do my very best! 

(even if it's the very beginning of this and if there's probably no one reading it XD)