Hell next level

Loneliness is my friend

*** Bjoo

Here we go again, second year of high shcool, next level of my hell. Maybe should i introduce myself? 

Kim Byungjoo, unwanted child, gangster according to rumors and a cold hearted prince for stupid girls. My life is kind of the worst prison i could be in but it's not like i can do anything to change it. I was abandonned by my father when i was 13 because he hated me. When my mom gave birth to me she died and since to that day hatred started to grow in this man's heart. I was often beaten up or sometimes when he was mad he would lock me in my room for the entire week without giving me anything but water. Now i have to work, pay my rent, go to school and see all those people looking down on me. They sure are not making things easier for me... Hitting me and harassing me a lot. I had to go to hospital twice since the start of high shcool and i had to pay for the charges too. It means working more, and getting even more tired.

I open the door and enter the classroom. It's great to see all the same (and diffferent at the same time) hateful faces again, i almost missed them. I'm choosing a sit in the back so i can sleep. I put my bag on my table and my head on it. Someone takes the chair next to me, god not this please. That person starts talking.

- Hey Kim Byungjoo!! It's been a while right?

Aiish! It's Mr disgusting perfection guy, called Kim Hansol. Damn i hate his bright smile, it says to me "hey look i'm happy and you're not!" i hate his perfect looking face, his perfect behavior and his perfect cute voice. All of this just makes me want to hit him hard and shout "stop this!" He wasn't in my class last year but he's quite famous in the school thanks to his perfect studies results.

- Come on... i'm talking to you at least look at me.

I look up to the guy and his smile makes me want to strangle him.

- Want do you want?

- Nothing i'm just saying hello cuz i'll be sitting here.

- I don't think so...

- Why?

- It's obvious. I don't want you to sit here, i don't want anyone to. And you must know what gangster Byung joo's doing to people like you.

- People like me?

- Yay you know, the happy fake people... The ones who like to hit the weaks and to laugh at tired people like me. You're just like any other, playing a nasty game to break me down and have fun.

- I don't know what you're talking about... 

- Stop it already!

I shouted too loud, everyone's looking at us. A guy's coming in, with a sadistci grin on his face.

- Ooh Hansol found a new boyfriend to fight with.

A lot of people start to laugh. The look of the guy sitting next to me seems to become a bit dark but the stupid perfect smile on his face's still here.

- He even chose the weird murder Kim Byung joo! Haha didn't know you were that desperate. 

I can see a tear coming up in the eye of the guy. I don't know why but it pisses me off. I get up and go straight to the guy.

- See the boyfriend is even protecting him...

- Shut up! Who's a boyfriend? I hate this guy okay? Watch your words if you don't want the murder to show you his skills!

The guy's not talking anymore and you can now feel fear, hatred and digust in the air. I go back to my sit and no word is said until the end of the day.

 

Class is over and i hear a small "thank you" from that Hansol perfect guy before leaving. Outside i can already see the guys waiting for me to beat me up. I don't know why but it feels like something is changind inside of me and today instead of letting them hurting me i'll just give them back what i've suffered until now.

 

Once i'm back from work it's already 2 am and i don't even have the strength to cook. I come inside my apartment and see a little note falling of the door. 

"You sure are a weirdo, let's be friends cutie i hope you can protect my Hansol better than me"

It sure is weird... I'll ask the perfect punk tomorrow, i'm too tired to think about this now.

 

 

A/N: well it's kinda weird right? tell me if you like it or not so i'll knwo if i'll update chapter 2 or not :3

 

i know it's pretty short too but i'll update a longer one if you like this one ;)