My light's slowly disapearing

Loneliness is my friend

*** Bjoo

I just don't know where Hansol is, it worries me a bit since it seems like he was scared of the house... i'm now going back to find him. Jiho's shouting at me but i don't really care now, he must be crying somewhere in the dark because we didn't notice him, and even worse because we were too busy with our stupid fight. I find the second way and just walk in. I can hear someone, breathing ? I don't know. I can see him now, it's Hansol, obviously. He's not crying, it more feels like he's dying.

-Hey Hansol... can you see me ? Hey ?

-….

-I can't hear you.

-… Joo-ya... sorry...

-I don't understand...

I can't let him here... i just do my best to carry him and shout.

-Ya Jiho i don't know where you are but your best friend's having trouble so let's meet oustide.

I run to the exit and help the guy sitting on a bench. I give him water, chocolate, and water once again. He seems to calm down a bit.

-What's wrong ?

-I... er...

-Are you okay ?

-Well ya...

-Are you hurt ?

-Woooaaa calm down Kim Byung joo ! Let me answer !

-Aah sorry...

I feel like i'm blushing.

-I'm okay.

-Liar.

-Well i can't tell you about it...

-Why ? Haaa i'm sorry ! I mean it's obvious you don't know me well and all...

-No it's more like...

He's looking at people behind us. Who are they ? I just don't know, but they're staring at us. Hansol seems to hide behind me and there's one of the guys who's coming to us. He looks down on me, i'm used to it already. He's got that cold look full of hatred in the eyes, he looks at me like he wants to kill me. I wonder why, since i don't know him.

-So you're Hansol's new toy ? After Jiho ?

-What do you mean ?

-Come on it's obvious ! That guy likes to play a lot, he doesn't care about other people's feelings.

-I don't think you're talking about the right person...

-Woooaaa look who's here !

It's Jiho, he's back and something's weird on his face. It seems like he's happy about something...

-Jiho, the punk i hate the most... says the other hateful guy.

-Come on the one you should hate is here ! He shows me, his name's Kim Byung joo. I'm sure you know about him.

The guy's look seems to change.

-You're that punk Hojoon hates right ? Hooo let's have fun together !

I can feel how uneasy is Hansol now. That guy must be related to him... I sigh and grab the princess' wrist before running. I'm going a fast as i can and reach a place where there's no many people around. I let the guy take his breath and apologise to him. He looks at me and i can see he's hurt, because of these guys, because of Jiho, because of me. Did he hear our fight in the house ? Who was the guy there ? Why Jiho seemed to change suddenly ? I can't get it at all. I just see Hansol's sad face and i don't know what to do... What would i want people to do when i'm sad... leave me alone ? No ! I can't think this way ! Hansol's not me ! Yay, that's it ! Hansol IS NOT me !

-Ya... what can i do for you now ?

-Just help me escape...

He seems broken. I just help him getting up, and, with the money i wanted to save to buy something for the guys, i pay us a taxi to get away from here faster. I ask him where he wants to go. He doesn't answer, then the dance studio. They might find us here but i know another one, a smaller studio but we will be able to do what we want. Nobody knows this place but me, and soon Hansol. We just come in and i switch on the light. It's been a while since i've been here but it's not dirty or it doesn't feel like it's abandonned. I just turn on the music it's seems like it transforms us. We just dance once we hear the first seconds of the song. It feels good to dance a bit. My anger and thoughts all seem to fly away while i'm moving. I look at Hansol, he seems to cheer up a bit thanks to the dance. Maybe it was a good idea.

After an hour i'm alreday sweating a lot, i can't take it so i just take off my shirt. Hansol does the same. I can see old bruises (from a few days i mean) and a little scar i didn't notice before. On the right of his back, i wonder how he had this... but i can't ask, because i'm going to hurt him. We just keep on dancing, both half , and i can't help but look at him. How perfect are his moves, how attractive is his body, how cute his face is.... and i can just keep on saying how much that perfect this guy is. This perfection just makes me upset, maybe i'm jealous, or maybe i'm just a bit too attracted to him. He suddenly turns around and our eyes meet. He's all red, but i guess it's because he's danced a lot. I'm blushing a bit so i just keep on dancing to avoid it. He does the same, maybe he was also blushing ? Cute.

 

*** Xero

I don't know where those too ran off, they're not at the dance studio and the guys told me they broke in Byung joo's appartment but they weren't here either. I think it's the time for me to stop playing the nice and cute best friend i should have been, the same goes for that fake-jealous-protecting-jerk side of me. I should introduce myself. My name is Shin Jiho, i'm in love with a cruel devil named Hojoon and he's using me the way he wants to hurt other people. I don't really care how much he's using me if i can win a bit of his friendship, maybe his love. I had to hurt Hansol, since a long while because he's an « easy prey » Hojoon said. When Byung joo came, it was even easier to play around, that's what he thinks. Well i really hated to be the one who's in love with the broken princess but i guess it worked. Maybe they've figured out... Byung joo obviously did, but i'm not sure about Hansol's case... well now it really feels like i can be myself again. I'm kind of relieved.

 

*** Hansol

Woooaaaaa ! Why does he have to be so hot ? Seriously ! And he should stop looking at me too ! It's waaaaayyy too embarassing ! How many states (emotional) can i reach in a day because of him ? I mean since this morning : hope, happiness, sadness, fear, relief, love... something like this. And man stop dancing like this ! Why do you have to kill me every single time i look at you, Kim Byung joo ? I should stop thinking... A sudden power cut happen, don't where's my phone anymore...

-I'll try looking for my phone. Says Byung joo.

-Want some help ?

-Nope it's fine.

I can hear him falling down.

-You okay ?

-Yay... oooh found a phone ! Ah i think it's yours.

Guess he saw my the picture... well i just forgot to change it that's all.

-So that rough guy was your boy ?

-Yay... i wonder why Jiho looked happy when he saw him...

-I think you should stop worrying for everything, it only hurts you.

-I know...

He moves and gives the phone to me. We look for our stuffs and leave the place. We just walk until we reach Byung joo's house.

-I guess i'll go home...

He looks at me with shock.

-You sure ?

-Yay...

I just say goodbye to him and make my way back home. Not far from my house i can hear familiar voices. I just look in the park and what i see... is just surreal. Why is Hojoon kissing Jiho ? I don't understand, but it hurts. I've been fooled by everyone, everything was planned, absolutely everything. Are Sangwon, Sangkyun and Byung joo also a part of it ? I just don't know... is there someone i can trust ? I don't think so. I open my house's door and can see this man's gone. I don't bother saying i'm here, it's meaningless. My mother is waiting for me, sitting in the stairs. What does she want ?

-Hansol, your sister's going out with some friends and they brought their older sisters...

-Not this please...

-I'm not giving you the choice actually.

-Okay i'm goig to change...

-By the way, i don't remember you had these clothes before... are they your « friend's » ?

-It's none of your business.

-I told you to stop tenting them !

-I'm not !

She slapps me and then hits me. I just don't react, i'm used to it. It hurts but i can't punch her back, she's my mother. I feel like crying but i let my tears come out only when i reach my roon and lock the door. There's blood on Byung joo's clothes now... i need to wash them right now. After changing i wash the clothes. I'll give them back to him at school, when i'll see him. Why am i looking forward to it ? I mean, i shouldn't want to see him because he may just be one of them, the guys who like to play around with me until i'm broken. This is killing me. My sister knocks, i have to go. It's such a pain, but i can't do anything, i don't want to die young... I meet the sisters, they're not interesting. Too much make up, too much vulgar. Just too much. I follow the girls without talking and we happen to pass by a cafe. They want to stop there, i don't. Byung joo works here, i don't want to see him, even if i want to. It's so confused in my head, i feel like screaming. One of the older girls smiles at me and asks nicely.

-Pleeeeaaase.

After a sigh i just come in, followed by six useless and boring girls. We sit and just wait for someone to come. I really hope it won't be Byung joo. Someone's coming, it's a tall guy with blue hair. He smiles at my sister and asks want we want. I order a cofee and the girls order sweet things. I'm not even in the mood to eat... Someone comes in.

-Sorry i'm late...

-Ah Byung joo ! I thought you'd nerver come !

-I'm really sorry i had to...

-Well it doesn't matter and... Omo look at you ! What happened ?!

I'm too far, i can't see what's happening. I get my cofee and i don't even listen to the girls. I finaly understand why we stopped here. The girls are just like me, they think Byung joo's too hot. I just want to shout he likes man too ! But if i do this he'll hate me... no i really can't do this. My sister seems to like him a lot, always looking at him from here. It's weird, i don't want her to look at him. Her friends keep on squealing, it's getting on my nerves.

-Hey Hansol. Says one of the older.

-Yay ?

-Don't you feel a bit abandonned like this ? I mean they're all looking at that guy...

-I'll survive i guess.

-You're kinda weird you know...

-If you say so...

-I mean i've tried to hit on you since the very begining but you don't seems to care. Boys at my school wouold kneel for me.

-Then let's say i'm not that kind of guy...

-Oh so a kind of cold heart prince maybe ?

-Stop fangirling please.

She laughs, i'm surprised, so is my sis. I'm more than bored... but i can't escape. Someone comes to us.

-Want to order something else ?

-Ah yay ! Says my sister. We'd like the same thing.

-Okay i'll be right back.

-By the way you're really good looking.

I look up at the guy, it's him, of course. I want to kill her now. He seems annoyed by her as well. Maybe i should tell her afterall. My eyes suddenly meet Byung joo's. I look somewhere else the fastest i can and he leaves. He comes back to give us the orders and my sister starts talking to him. I want to hide really far away from here now.

-So what's your name ?

-Kim Byung joo.

-Where's your school ?

-I'm in Hansol's class, we sit next to each other.

-So you knew my bro ? Awesome !

-Well yay...

-The girls in your class must be dying, says the girl next to me, with Hansol and you in the class the feels must be hard to handle.

-The worst is PE lessons... i whisper.

-Yay they keep on screaming it's kinda awkward sometimes. He says. Sorry i have to work...

-Ah sorry ! Well if you want to come to our place with Hansol someday...

He leaves. What would he have answered ? Aah i said i have to stop this. You mustn't care anymore Kim Hansol ! You're going to get more than hurt this time, you should know ! I sigh. We leave the cafe, it's late, of course i had to pay. The girls keep on asking about Byung joo... This won't leave me alone right? Whatever happens lately has got to do something with him... how do you want me to survive? Once we're back i'm not even eating. I just go to sleep and hope i'll forget everything.

 

 

A/N hahaha seems weird right? well it's my brain so... it's weird. just i might not update as fast as i usually do because of school and al... and maybe the chapters will be a bit shorter too... well i hope you enjou reading my work and please comment a bit too :3 

see ya all soon i give you a chibi hug x3