Now i know, you're the light

Loneliness is my friend

We wake up early because i wanted to move in the morning. I don't want to a bother more than i already am. When i open my eyes i'm still holding Hansol in my arms.

-Morning Byun.... UWAAAAA !!

-Sorry...

-Nah it's okay... well BREAKFAST !

And just like that time at my place he gets up quickly and rushes out the room while giggling. He's cute. I go out to go downstairs and eat a it too. Once we're ready we go out with my box, heading to my new place. Sangwon and Sangkyun are waiting for us outside. I feel like people care a bit about me... that's great ! I'm so stupid i didn't i needed friends before. We're here, the land lady opens the door and i'm happy to see it's a bigger place than the last one. There's a TV ans a real table ! I'm like sooooo happy right now ! The rent's almost the same as the previous one, means i won't have to work more and find a second job. I bet i'm smilling like a child but i don't care. The guys are laughing at me...

-Hey stop !

-But being so happy about this !

-It's still way much better than where i used to live...

Now they've stopped, i kind of feel bad now that i see their sad faces. They don't have to feel sad for me. I'm also thankful since they're all nice to me and care about me.I give them a smile before unpacking my box. Then we just sit there and start to talk about anything.

-Hey guys, what about you eating here ?

-That's a good idea ! Says Sangkyun.

-But do you know how to cook ?

Sangwon's laughing and i punch him softly before going out.

-Where are you going ?

-Buy something to cook.

-We'll come with you.

We're at the convenience store and the sang duo keep on asking for food or things to cook. I suddenly remember Hansol taught me to cook something great, if i remember well it's one of his favourite dishes. I buy the things i need and he seems to figure out.

-You're not doing this ! Are you ?

-Maybe...

-Woooaaa ! You're the best !

He shows me a big smile before jumping and giggling like a kid. That's cute. Once we're back i start and they all make fun at me.

-Then i'll just eat alone.

They all shout « nooo » like kids and Sangwon comes to give me a back hug while laughing like an idiot. I'm done, we start to eat, they all seem surprised and it brings some kind of self-satisfaction.

-Wooaaa didn't know you were that good ! Sangkyun's shouting...

-It's awesome ! And Sangwon too...

-Come on, it's not that great... it's just me cooking....

-And you Hansol what do you think ?

-It's yummy... and tasty....

We've reach the kid-like-talking level 1000000 thanks to him. He's just too cute. Of course he likes the food, it's his favourite ! We keep on talking about useless things and they leave late in the evening, still laughing. Once they're gone the silence makes me realise how much i've missed having friends. It feels so warm, so good to have people to tals to, to laugh or cry with. Loneliness must've been my worst nightmare but now i'm awake and it's ended. I open my room's door and see a huge double-sized bed. I swear this is heaven ! I just lay here, thinking about how much my life might change from now on. If i'm able to be happy today it's all thanks to them. Sangwon, Sangkyun and, of course, Hansol. I also can't deny i learned how to deal with another kind of people because of Hojoon or Dongsung. That Jiho guy is even more lost than i was, it would be great to help him but... i don't really like him. Without noticing i've started to get sleepy... Well i still have to work.

 

Since this morning i'm trying to reach Hansol but nothing works. I even got to his house but i can't see or hear anything... maybe he's gone for the day.

 

*** Hansol

I wake up, my body hurts... i didn't expect things to turn that way. I didn't know the reason mom didn't tell him i'm gay... and for once i wish he didn't know. I really feel like dying now. I have to go to school, i don't even know if i'll be able to walk...

I swear if my PE teacher was here he would be so proud of me. I've never been so fast in my life. Well it was painful but i didn't see anyone so it's alright. I'm walking slowly, trying to avoid the pain.

-Hey Hansol !

I turn around and see Byung joo running towards me. That's right he called me several times yesterday, but i didn't what to answer in tears or something like this. I greet him with a little smile.

-Are you okay ?

-What ?

-The way you walk... it looks like you're hurt.

-I'm fine.

-You should stop lying.

I look at him and i don't know what to say.

-What's wrong.

-It doesn't matter, really, it's nothing you don't have to worry.

-I hope so...

He grabs my waist.

-What are you doing ?

-I'm helping you.

Well it's a bit easier to walk but i feel so bad about this... Tears start to come up, i need to control.

-Hansol ?

-Hm ?

-Let's skip school today.

-Okay.

We head to his place and stay there a bit.

-What do you want to do ? He asks.

-I have to go to my mother's working place...

-Why ?

-Because i have something to tell her...

-But you're afraid so...

-Yay...

-I'll come with you.

I look up at him, he's so caring it makes me want to hold him and keep him to myself. We go there by bus and meet a woman who tells us where my mom is. Once i've found her i just greet her and she acts like a normal mother.

-Eh... let's talk in private...

-Okay.

We go to a isolated place where i start to talk about what happened.

-Mom, you see... you're probably going to blame me when i didn't do anything wrong but...

-He did it.

-You knew ?

-I knew about him linking men in the past... but i didn't want to imagine he'd prefer touching you than me.

She looks at me with some hatred, or maybe jealousy when i just wanted her to feel sorry or shocked about his man's behavior. No she hates me even more because he's attacked me. What kind of mother is she ?

-It wouldn't have happened if he didn't know, or if you weren't gay !

-It wouldn't have happened if you really cared, suddenly says Byung joo, i'm sorry Ms Kim but what i see here is not normal.

What's not normal is you being here ! Who are you to get involved with everything my son does ?

-I'm his friend and it seems like i'm more caring for him than his own family...

-Stop Byung joo...

-I remember now... you were the guy who didn't let me see him that day too. You're a bad friend !

-Stop !

They both look at me, i want to run away.

-Well seems like you don't care so i'll just leave. I push Byung joo outside and we go away from this place.

-Where do you want to go ?

-The dance studio.

-But you can't...

-It doesn't matter.

He sighs but still heads towards the studio . We're at there and im not listening to his warnings or advices, i just want to forget. I turn up the music and start to dance. I give my strongest moves to the music. After two songs i fall down because of the pain. It makes me upset. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I'm tired of crying but i cant do anything else... it kills me... i can feel his arms holding me and the feeling is different. Im afraid of physical contact, but when its him its different. He shakes me a bit, like to wake me up.
-let's go drink something
I follow him to a little café nearby without saying anything. He calls someone and soon i can see Sangkyun and Sangwon coming toward the place. Once they're in they don't even ask what's wrong, no they try to make me laugh or think about something else. I'm more than thankful but i cant say anything... its hard for me to face them, Byung joo seems to notice and after a while he says.
-Well maybe we should let him rest after all he danced, it might be better...
-Okay then why dont we go to your place? Asks sangkyun
-I can cook too! Says sangwon.
-What do you think about it? Joo asks me
-It might be good...
After a sigh he gets up and offer me help to walk. I dont want to but he doesnt let me choose ans grab my waist without asking. I feel like dying, and its not just because of the pain. Once we're at Joo's place the sang duo start to «cook»... they look so ridiculous. A little smile appears on my face. Joo is laughing like a child.
-Don't you think theyre a perfect match?
-Even they know about it theyre just too slow to realise they love each other...
-Why dont we help them a bit?
He winks me before smiling.
-Sangkyun stop bothering my wife!
The both Sang turn around and Sangwon starts to act like a woman and dance like a fool. He falls on the floor, still laughing. Sangkyun's checking on him and nobody cooks anymore.

-Why don't you guys just sit and play while i cook ? Says Byung joo

-Well, might not be a bad idea after all.

The two guys come sit next to me while Byung joo is saving the dinner. They're kind of fighting like little kittens. Sangkyun's phone rings.

-Oh it's Sehyuk ! It's been a while since he's called.

-Then don't answer...

Sangwon looks a bit angry, i can feel jealousy here. The second one doesn't listen to him and answers.

-Hey hyung ! How have you been ? … well i don't have much time you know...

After a sigh Sangwon gets up and goes to Byung joo to offer a hand. I don't know what's happening but it's awkward. Sangkyun looks sad, i ask him what's wrong.

-Sehyuk is a hyung i happened to know in middle school since he was always kind to me i like him a lot but he asks me out too often and gets angry when i reject him... i just love

-Sangwon yay...

-Hey don't say it out loud !

He's so blushing now, it's so cute. I laugh a bit and it makes the cooking-guys turn around. I think it made Sangwon misunderstand even more but i know it's going to be fine since they know how to deal with things.

-Okay let's eat now.

Sangwon wants to sit next to me, seems like he's avoiding Sangkyun a bit, but Byung joo's faster and the other one has no choice but to sit next to his crush. The atmosphere is really tense and i don't feel like eating. I hit Byung joo softly to brung up an idea.

-Guys... since Hansol's not well why don't we do something a bit different ? We already went to the amusement park, what else could we do ?

-Aquarium !

The both of them says the same thing.

-They'll think we're all gay here... says Byung joo.

-Well it's the truth anyway. Answers Sangwon.

-Let's go there, must be good... i say slowly.

-You never went to an aquarium before ? Asks Sangkyun.

-Nope.

-Then let's go ! The both Sang shout again.

They're blushing a bit and Sangwon still looks a bit upset but things will get better, it's obvious. We finish eating and just go to the aquarium. Byung joo seems happy to go, the Sang are still not talking and it hurts to walk... well maybe i was too optimistic after all. We're there, i wonder what'll happen now. Once Byung joo's payed the tickets we go in and it's all dark. I can suddenly feel his hand grabbing my waist before running somewhere.

-What are you doing ?

-I'm letting them alone so they make up.

He's so childlish... but maybe it'll work. I don't think so.

-Even if we're just here to see how much they're dumb or not, why don't we just look around since you've nerver been here before ?

He's so nice, again. How am i going to survive and his body is so close to mine and the guy's so concerned about me ? Life hates me so much she makes everything hard on me. The scene is so good anyway, feels like we're on a date, looking dumbly at fishes in the light of aquariums. Since we're in the dark, even if there're people who know us they probably won't notice us. My heart is beating a little too fast here. After an hour of walking and talking i get a call from Sangkyun.

-Hey Solie~ well seems like we're leaving so have a good time with Byung joo alone !

He hangs up. Now i'm goig to kill him because Joo's probably heard it. He looks at me.

-Was it Sangkyun ?

-Yay...

-What did he say ?

-That he left with Sangwon.

-Oh that's good !

-Yay they must be somewhere making out now.

-And you got to smile so it's double win.

I'm blushing like a baby princess now... He should stop killing me. After a while we go out and head to his place.

-What are you going to do ? Wanna stay at my place ?

-No it's fine...

-Is your mom working ?

-Yay.

-Is he working ?

I don't answer. I can't bother him more than i already am... i'm a man too i should be able to protect myself.

-Then i'm cooking for two tonight.

-No !

He turns around and i guess he's understood even without asking. After a sighs he grabs my waist and suddenly i don't feel the ground under my feet anymore.

-Put me down Kim Byung joo !

He doesn't listen and even if i'm shouting he won't.

-You're hurting me ! You're scary !

He puts me down, looks at me, sadness and worries fill his eyes. I don't know what to do, what i just said was tough... I look away while bitting my lips.

-I'm sorry Hansol, i didn't mean to hurt you...

I look back at him and it feels like he's blaming himself. He such a fool !

-Hansol ?

-Hey...

-You were out early this morning.

-Yay, i had things to do...

-And you didn't go to school.

-Because i had things to do...

-Come on it's not like you at all ! He looks quickly at Byung joo. It's because you have weird friends right ? You, aren't you the one who had an argument with my wife before staying at our place ? You kept him at yours and stuff right ?

-I was just protecting him !

-From ?

He doesn't talk, doesn't want to say bad things about my home, doesn't want to hurt me.

-Protecting me from her... protecting me from you...

-What are you saying ? You're breaking my heart little boy.

He comes towards me, now i wish Byung joo took me to his place after all. I'm such an idiot, can't realise things until they happen. I'll have to face him, i can't let Byung joo help me all the time.

-Anyway, i'm staying at Joo's place tonight.

-I don't agree. He's not a good friend for you.

-What do you know?

-You've skipped school because of him.

-I skipped school because of you ! Look at the marks i have on my body ! Do you really think i could've changed for PE ? It's even hard to walk !

-Didn't know you were so weak...

He looks at me with anger and... something that scares me even more. Byung joo moves before me, facing him and kind of hidding me from the man. Nothing's said, they just look at each other with some kind of hatred, i guess. It's scary. Finally that man walks away saying i'll be in trouble once i get back. After a sigh Byung joo turns around to face me. I can't do anything but look away. He doesn't say anything, goes to his place and helps me with the stairs. I guess he's tired of all my problems, it's normal.

We're sitting on the couch, not talking, not doing anything. It's weird. The phone rings, it's Sangwon.

-Hey guys ! You're still together ?

-Yes we are.

We're both talking to him, surprised when we hear each other say the same words at the same time.

-I had something to ask...

-What is it ?

-Well... you see... i've made up with Sangkyun and wanted to know... did he talk about Sehyuk or anything related to it ?

-Hahahaha there's no need to worry ! He rejected him already.

-I see... i'm glad. Thanks guys !

-Wait...

He hangs up. I wanted to ask what he was going to do now. Joo tells le it's pretty obvious. Well i guess starting tomorrow they'll be dating, maybe even sooner. Now the atmosphere's better, i want to thank Sangwon for this. We decide to watch a movie before going to sleep because of the long day. Byung joo won't let me sleep in the couch.

-You're hurt, so there's no way you can sleep here.

I stop talking, because i can't win over him. We talk a bit more and go to sleep. When i lay on the large sized bed i feel a bit uncomfortable. After a few minutes i want to die because it smells like him, my heart beats to fast, i feel like i'm a fangirl right now. I calm down a bit, thinking about useless things and finally get to sleep.

 

 

 

A/N well i'm sorry it's a bit long and always hopeless  but i promise it'll get better (maybe?) for the both of them sppn :3 

hehe feels like i got new subscribers to so a lot of thanks to you guys i love you and also thanks for reading it makes me happy ^w^ hope you enjoyed rading and lots of love form the weird writer that i am X3