Chapter 008

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|
background

chapter eight ♦

start of something new 

May 13, 2015

 

QT had succeeded beyond expectations. Their debut album, “Summer” had sold over 200,000 units in its first week. Making them the fastest selling Korean girl group in Japan. They manage to have over 200,000 ringtone downloads for ‘Summer-Magic’ alone and over 1,000,000 for ‘Go Go Summer.’ No matter where QT went ‘Go Go Summer’ was being played. Because the Japanese public fell in love with “Go Go Summer’ QT was invited to many popular talk shows and variety shows.

 

There was a recent poll for the most popular Korean act, and QT had beat Kara and SNSD for the number one spot. The Japanese public had liked that the girls tried to their hardest in learning Japanese and it’s culture. Seri walked into their dorm in Japan to see her groupmates, once again practicing.

 

Tomorrow is QT’s first ever showcase in Japan. They were able to fill the Zepp stadium in Tokyo for four days. They were original schedule for two days, but the demand for the girls had the company put them on for two more days.

 

“Girl’s, try not to overwork yourself. Come sit down and eat for a little bit.” Seri waved the rice and chicken in her hands. Juliette was the first one to stop dancing and dash for the leader. “OMG, thank you. I’m so ing hungry.” Juliette snatches the food from Seri and begins to distribute it on the floor. “I thought we ate at the table.” Juliette waves her hands at her, “Unnie, we need to get back to rehearsing after this.”

 

Talia and RJ sit on the floor next to Seri, RJ pulls on Seri hands. “Come one; we need to eat.” Seri takes her time eating, watching her members eat with glee put her in a better move. She wouldn’t trade them for the world, even when things get hard for them.

 

“-So I told Myungsoo that I was going to take him out, once we got paid for this. I still can’t believe how well received we are in Japan.” Juliette waves her arms trying to explain herself. Talia laughed wholeheartedly, the first time since she breaks up with Song Joong Ki. Surprisingly she’s taken the break up well. She only cried once, and that’s because kept Juliette is questioning her about the breakup.

 

Once finished eating, RJ goes to lift Talia from the ground, “are you girls ready?” RJ states. Seri pulls Juliette up and the gather in a hug. They finally saw the good in choosing this career and staying together after everything. Each girl had one thing in mind, and that’s to conquer without a doubt.

 


 

May.14.2015

 

RJ started to pace around the dressing room; her mother was able to make it to QT’s showcase. She’s pretty nervous at the moment because her mother sent her text, saying how packed it was. Her mother thought that would make her feel better, but it didn’t.

 

Pony and YM decide to have the girls being filmed through the whole process, which added nerves to some of the members. “I’m nervous because this is our first solo event that’s this big. I’m also excited because we’re[QT] are finally able to stand on our own.” Juliette talks towards the cameraman.

 

Juliette finally looks over at RJ, “She’s nervous but doesn’t we look pretty?-RJ Come over here” RJ head snaps up and walks over to her unnie. “Hello, I’m QT’s RJ” She bows towards the camera.

 

Q. How does it feel to get to perform at your own concert finally?” “It’s scary and exciting at the same time,” RJ tells the camera.

 

Seri was the cue to gather the girls around. “QT to the center” she yells. “We have to go now.” Juliette waves at the camera while being dragged by RJ. “We have a press conference before we have to perform. I want to let every one of you to understand how special and talented you are. If you weren’t in the group QT wouldn’t have made it this far.” Talia smiles at Seri newfound leadership. Seri takes a breath, “I know that we have our ups, but we had major downs but no matter what I wouldn’t trade you three for the world. You’re my second home-” Juliette goes to hug her. “We love you too, our special leader.” Seri back the tears that threatened to fall and hugs Juliette back. RJ grabs Talia, and the two goes in for the hug. “In three, we are the cutest.”

 

1

2

3

“We are the cutest” they chanted.

 


 

 

“We haven’t worn this outfit in so long; it’s bringing me nostalgic” Talia whispers towards Seri who was walking in front of her. Seri looks down and realize that Talia is right, QT hasn’t worn these outfits since their ‘Pretty Girl’ days.

 

They were now heading backstage of the venue, the press conference was pretty too long, and many reporters were there. “My sister and mother made to the concert. I’m so excited.” Seri looks over at the youngest, “You haven’t seen your mom since debut right?” Talia was stunned that Seri remembers that but nods yeah.

 

Juliette jumps on Talia’s back, “Kai is here with Sehun, I repeat Kai is here with Sehun.” RJ jumps on Seri, “My mom is here, and she said it’s super packed and loud.” Seri nudges RJ off to hug her. “Don’t jump around in these heels back here. There’s a lot of wires and equipment back here.”

 

QT was told be on standby. All staff was fixing up any last minute fixes, Seri looks over to see their Head manager wave in excitement at her. "Good luck" he mouths before the screen opens for the four girls on a journey.

 

The beat to 'Pretty Girl' dropped, and the fans cheered loudly, each girl were able to get glaze through the stadium that was packed full of "QTies" Fans are waving pearl peach balloons and lightsticks in the air.

 

QT couldn’t be happier than this moment right now.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] Sorry and I know I've been writing sorry for the longest, but this has been the hardest time of my life. I've been going through hardships with money. Things were looking good, but life continues to strike me. Please understand that this story is near and dear to me. I also want everyone to get the best out of this story. Good news, QT will be updated all week. Stay tuned.