( ✶ Chapter Three

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|

 chapter three ♦

Our Future

Location: Infinte's Dorm

Time: 7:30 pm

Date: Nov.3.2014

aeefabf300e2ad1b76f7f4dd32cfd612.jpg 

Junyeong Outfit and hairstyle.

Myungsoo(P.O.V)

          “Oppa, I’m hungry and tired.” I watch as my girlfriend of 2 years fall on my bed. She looks at me with a slight pout. I bit my lip, from her actions. Lately, every little thing she did made my insides churn. Leaving me with a “problem” for me to fix.

            I just love her with all my heart and can’t believe that next month on the 25 to be precise, we’ll be 3 years. “Oppaaaaaaaa, I’m hungry. I’m craving spicy food. Feed me, -” I chuckled, as I sat down on my mattress. I watch as her lips ramble about her group's comeback. “The song title is a library, it’s about a girl in love with a guy. Yet she doesn’t know much about him, so she tells him to open about himself. We wrote it together, all of us have boyfriend’s well beside Seri unnie.”

            Juyeong smile, explaining happily. “I’m so excited that we get to be part of our album. I just can’t wait for QT to become popular again.” Looking in her eyes, it shows a sad complex, normally her eyes will tell you exactly how she fell or probably it’s just me. “I also feel bad for E-Seul, she’s doing, we got married with Jae Rim, I just couldn’t do it.” I agreed but I also disagree.

           Does that make any sense? I mean in the situation that QT is in I wouldn’t blame E-Seul, from what I heard E-Seul is very ambitious, that’s all I hear about her. “Yeonggie”

Juyeong(P.O.V)

                 I bit my lip, I knew exactly what he was going to say. Maybe I need to stop bringing up my members. I want to let them meet, but I like to keep my personal life with Myungsoo between us two.   Plus, I still haven’t pulled down my Yunho and Rain posters. “Nope, they're busy with their lives.” I kicked him off the bed. “You shouldn’t ask about them.” I pouted, I crawled at the edge of his bed, looking down on him.

                  “I hate when you ask about other females, I thought we got this through your thick head.” I gave him a glared. He just smirks “Insecurity baby isn’t pretty.” I hissed at me, “Oh, Mr. Myungsoo is so close to being single.” I responded with a firm smirk.

I knew I got under his skin, yet again; because he got up with fire in his eyes. “Really funny Kim, first you’re not strong enough to break up with me. Second, I still have Dohee is calling me.”

                   My eye twitch and I hissed at him. “Fine call her, see if I care.” I continue to rant to him about how I can get anybody that I want, yeah I can and I will. Then we’ll gather around and cut his s off because I want to. My arms were flying everywhere to just get my point across. “And I will k-”.

              My cheeks felt very hot, my eyes were wide and my heart was beating a thousand miles an hour. Myungsoo brush his lips with mine, “You’re so hot when you’re angry, Yeonggie stop before it get’s naughty.” I was shocked, what in the hell happen to my egocentric, hot headed, possessive, all at the same time cheesy boyfriend and why was I liking this side of him?

            “If you two love birds, believe that you will have some action today, you have another thing coming.” I eyed my best friend, Sunggyu and back to Myungsoo; who arms settled around me, face only a few inches away. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and back up. “Hyung, go, ” he glared at him, I just smiled. Well, because Myungsoo is my baby.

20140127_3.jpg

Jumin(Outfit and Hairstlye)

Jumin(P.O.V)

Location: studio/Wicked rehearsal

Time: 8:00 pm

   

 “Good job, everybody. Jumin may I have a word with you?” The play director asked of the girl that was bending over in sweat, breathing heavily. I give a quick nod and runs to the director. On the giving her seniors all bows. “Yes, sir.” I fiddle with my fingers. “You’re good at what you do. I can see that, but I don’t want good. I want great.” Jumin face dropped, but I somehow picked it back up.

          “I’m sorry, sir, please forgive me.” He just gives me a small smile. “Just work harder. You’re dismissed.” I give a quick bow again with an apologetic look molding on my features. Walking out the rehearsal studio I was tearing up, I release my hair so nobody can see that I'm crying. I was going to call my manager to come get me, but I felt today was a good for a walk. Finding my earplugs, I started her journey. Hiding from the rest of the world.

                                             Let’s meet up at my house. Movie night? xxJunsuxx

Junsu(P.O.V)

           I was getting extremely nervous, normally she’ll text me right back. It’s been 2 hours since I sent it and still no reply. I’m looking at the look on my wall, watching it tick away. I decide to call her. “You reach Jumin. Sorry I can’t get to the phone. But due call again or leave a message and I return the call.” I close my eyes and sighed deeply. There’s only solution to this call her members.

Sungkyung Se - 150108

    Seri outfit/Hair 

Location: Seri(P.O.V)

Time: 8:30 pm

Date: Nov.3.2014

                       "What should we do?" Jin mumbles inside my neck. I blushed a flush crimson red, and shrugs. "What do you mean?" I finally fully turn around and start to crawl on his lap. "For your birthday, " he responds. The two kept cuddling, and mumble sweet nothings to each other.

"How about you cook tteokbokki for me. While I smother you with some kisses and hugs. X.O.X.O" I pinched his cheeks, rubbing it afterwards; just in case I hurt him. It got quiet and I felt a shiver run up my spine. He sighs and I crawl off his lap, and get back on the hardwood floor. For a few minutes we just stared at each other. "Why can't I just meet your members already?" I watch his eyes twinkle with sadness. "Jin, it's not that I don't want you guys to meet it's just -" I didn't get to finish because my phone started to ring. 

                                                                              "Little Seul" 

 

                         I sighed, raising my finger in the air. "Just wait a minute." Jin ushers me to answer the phone. "Hello ?" Talia voice pierces through my iPhone 5, "Neh" I heard a few ruffles and then she finally spoke up. "Umm, unnie Jumin unnie is missing. Juyeon and I are looking for-." I heard bickering and Juyeong was on the phone. "The real question is, where are you? We need you to help us find her? Where are you?" Juyeong voiced boomed through the phone. I look up at Jin, his face since has darken with angry. I felt guilty but my answer is still going to be he can't. Well, not yet at least. I'm the new leader, and I haven't really shown it. If the girls find out about me dating then they probably think that I was joking about wanting "QT to rejoice". It's a promise I made with myself to them. They're now my younger sisters/daughters. "Umm meet me at the dorm, I'm Nonhyeon-dong right now." I responded, "What-" I quickly hung up on them. "I have to go. A member of mine is missing." It's never been awkward between us, and it honestly feels strange. 

"So yeah, I'm just going to leave." I quickly grab my bag and rushed out the door, bumping into Taehyung. "I'm sorry" I quickly bowed and continue with my journey. Outside I seen Bangtan fans, "Annyeonghasyeo unnie" they all bowed towards me, slowly approaching me. "Oh Annyeonghasyeo" I faked a smile and wave at them. I walked away please God, don't seem so supicious. 

af8fe93f8dd4547ceeab609e2b5c924b.jpg

 Talia outfit/hair 

                  "I can't believe, she did that. I swear her leadership skills are amazing." I look over at Juyeong saracstically ranting about Seri. "She's techincally just started the leader role this year. Give her a chance." I mumble, fiddling around with my phone. Praying to all everybody that Jumin at least is back at the dorm. "You always stick up for her, I swear you should be the leader instead." I pinch the girl next to me. "Son, I will kill you. Don't pinch me." I watch her pout, "Let's go get ice cream, I'll pay" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her a long with me. "I hate you, sometimes. I want cake to." I groan please, Jumin come get Juyeong. 

                                                                             "Cafe Uu" 

               I really enjoy this cafe, it's only a block away from our Dorm. We sat at the corner, I played with my phone and I felt Juyeong eyes on me. "What ?" I look up, Juyeong fake like she was going to punch me. "Did you tell Song about your vitural marriage ?" I just nods to her, "and ?" she started to jump out her seat. I frown at her behavior but didn't state it. "Nothing, really" I shrug. "Yah, come on speak up." she threw a tissue at me. "Kim Juyeong, go order for us." I poked her forehead. "If only you tell me, how the confession went. Also on how your first day went." I usher to go with my hand but also agreeing to her demands.  

              The bells to the Cafe chime and I look over to see both Jumin and Seri walking in. The look on Jumin told me they had a fight again. "Nobody told you to worry about me, I'm grown. I'll also know my way around Seoul. Is that hard to understand." 

Nobody(P.O.V) 

                  Jumin was sitting next to Talia, Seri and Juyeong was sitting next to each other. The tension between Jumin and Seri were high, Talia just sipped on her strawberry mocha and Juyeong was digging in her mint chocolate chip ice cream. "What happen ?" Talia breaking the ice, Juyeong would've ask but is full of ice cream and she really don't want to be scolded by Talia. She just opt to be quiet and let the maknae speak up. "Well I was coming, I ran and bump into her. she was crying. I simple asked her what's wrong." Sei started, "and I said nothing" Jumin finish for Seri. "SO, I said that Juyeong and Talia is looking for you, her being stubborn started yelling don't we shouldn't worry about her." Seri was near tears. 

               Talia just nodded, understanding from both sides. Juyeong shrugging her shoulders, "Just let them fight this out." she mouth towards the youngest. "Well Talia was telling me about Song." Talia groans and continues sipping her mocha. Juyeong kicked her, "Come on, tell them, they forget about the problem" Talia puts down her mocha and tell what happen between her Song Joong Ki. 

"So, he's okay with it. I just have to be cautious with my movements." She explains, "Lucky, Myungsoo would never let me do that. Can I get some more ice cream." Talia nodded no. "So Talia, do you guys aruge about him meeting us ?" Seri spoke fiddle with her fingers. "Yeah, but I explain myself to him and vice versa. Why ?" she raised a questiong eyebrow towards Seri. 

               Seri started to panic "I just wanted to know, becuase you guys just seem perfect. W-we never met him, I was just c-" Jumin chuckled "This is what I'm talking about. Unnie you're to seriuos all the time. It can be quite annoying, relax." Jumin finally smile and looked towards Seri. Seri pouted a little "I can be fun you know." The three made eye contact, one ... two ... three , they all laughed out loud. Seri just sulk in her chair, she mumble "i can be fun".  

                  "Sorry unnie, let's go home. I'm exhausted" Jumin brighten up and drags Seri out. "So did you and Joong Ki you know ?" Juyeong wiggles her eyebrow and Talia turn red running out the cafe. "Yah, answer me" 

 

       The members settled into their bed's. Jumin fell asleep on Juyeong who was happily explaining their new song, Seri was texting Jin who wasn't texting back. and Talia was worrying about their comeback. 

 

Location:YM studio

Time: 9:30 am

Date: Nov.4.2014

          "What do you mean, that's not our promotion track. We worked hard on that song." Jueyong yells at Go Yang. "Oppa, I truly think this is unfair. First you guys take away our song, now you're postponing our comeback for a new girl group." Talia was near tears. Seri rubs her back. "Unnie worked hard on it, Oppa please talk to Donghoon." she grabs his hand. "I tried, but you're stuck with Oh dance." he look down, in shame "You still get libary on the album." Their head manager spoke up. "We bulit this company, just to be push to the back." Juyeong fumed, face flushed red in angry. The other three faces were streaming with angry tears.

 

                          "This is all Eunmi's fault" Juyeong states, while the other three were sadly thinking it in their heads. 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ]

 

wordcount- 2228

Unlike other girl group stories, I'm tryin to be realistic. The idol life is all fun. You don't get to tell your boss want you to do. Even YG, The music industry is dirty. The story wil be a rollercoaster, it will have their good moments and bad. I'm feeling better about this story. Thank you girls for your patience. I will continue to work harder for you four and my next girl group. Until next time. 

 [ ♦ ]