Chapter 001

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|
chapter 001
"New beginnings."
Location: CJ & E&M Center Studio- Sangma-dong, Mapo-gu Seoul
Time: 6:20
Date: Oct.9. 2014
 
"Q-T to the stage in 3 minutes". Breathing became complex to the four remaining members of Q-T. Jung Seri(23), now the group's leader, turns around and look at the other three girls. "Gather round" her small voice spoke out even though her voice was shaking slightly and lack confidence that the former leader "Enumi" or "Sally" bathed in.
 
 
Even though she lacks in the department of confidence, they still obliged to her request and wait for her to say something. She doesn't, Juyeon(23 newly) scrunches up her nose in distaste. Seri wanted to be the leader before their debut back in 2010, yet she's the leader now and can't even give a "Good Luck" speech. Juyeon sometimes wonders about their "new" leader. Juyeon looks over to E-Seul(21) and nudges her to take charge.
 
Wildly confused on why Seri stopped talking, Talia nods for the girl to speak, especially since Juyeon was nudging her pretty hard in her ribs. Seri looks back at the group's maknae and give a small smile. R.J(22) was holding onto E-Seul, shaking the girl in excitement.
 
Juyeon sighs waiting for the "leader" to give a good speech, but nothing still comes out . E-Seul decides to finally take charge "It's okay Seri, it's nerve-wracking to be back on stage as QT isn't." E-Seul release herself from R.J and hugs Seri.
 
"I say we go on stage and sing like it's our last time, right unnies. Cause, in reality, this is our last chance. No matter it's important to live life right Juyeon unnie ?" E-Seul arms still wrapped around the oldest. Juyeon smiles at the youngest, "Right, my sweet, E-Seul."
 
Seri was utterly weirded out, for the past two years the bond that was created suddenly flatten when Eunmi left, so to see the four of them getting along without a “roll” of the eyes or “tsk” from a tongue, it was weird BUT intriguing. A small smile grace upon her face. Manager Kwang gives them a small smile. “I wonder if they can break through again ?” he thought before walking towards them.
 
“Come on; it’s finally time. I want you to know. Even if you don’t make it this time around. You girls are still set to make at least three more comebacks until March, so cheer up. I feel this year, popularity for QT will come back this time around. So keep your head high.” He ushers them out the room. Seri sent a quick text to Jin and J.hope.
 
“Wish me luck, fam. I’m nervous right now; I hope we make it.” -Serri
“Don’t worry, Seri-rang we love you, and your members love you. I believe in QT” -Jinni
 
 
Serri blushed at the comments and just gave her phone to manager Kwang. Juyeon was dancing around playing with Jumin and E-Seul hair. “E-seul I love your Korean accent, at first I swear I thought you were Chinese, and Jumin you look Chinese. Awee, my members are so pretty.” Juyeon pinches the maknae line faces.
 
E-seul cringes a little inside, “Are you not nervous unnie? I’m so scared right now.” Juyeon chuckles “Me nervous, never will that happen. This time around, I have faith. Something you and Miss. Jung Seri over there need.” She shrugs, Jumin agrees and hugs the youngest waist. “Don’t worry my dear E-seul, unnie understands, BUT you should have more faith. What’s important is that we bond together and keep the faith.” Jumin smiles.
 
“QT, on standby,” one PD stated. The other three gave him their cellphones and walked onstage. When they walked, it was silent; people faces were blank. The girl's confidence went from 100 to -100. Jumin wasn’t excited anymore and just wanted to hide in a dark place. Seri kept fiddling with her thumbs and looking up at the others. Juyeon wanted to say something but decided that Seri needs to step up as the leader and become confident.
 
E-Seul gives her and the group a secret prayer.
 
“Music starts in ..1...2...3”
 
The girls got into place and let the souls free. In the beginning, they wore “Fear.” They drown into the smell of “Fear.” Fear of becoming a failure, fear of always being reminded that they too lost a member like others. Not just a member but a member that possessed talents possessed and smelled like stardom. Also, the member that help them create a bond.
 
 
 
there was just “ONE” fan that was there for them, waving a poster. “Thank You for coming back. Q-T fighting.” and that what made them excited about them coming back. That one fan gave them hope and gave them light to show them; “Hey Q-T isn’t over yet, and ever end is a beginning.” When they finished off, they bowed towards the audience, “Thank you.” they all said in unison. Juyeon waved at that one fan, E-Seul gave her thumbs and worded a slight “Thanks.” Jumin gave her a big cheesy smile, and Serri just gave a small smile.
 
“Well, that went well. Don’t you think Kwang oppa ?” Juyeon smiles at him. “I can tell you were nervous at first, but you guys pulled through.” He pats her head and beckons the other’s to follow. “Do you guys want to hear your schedules ?” He asks.
 
Hana, the group's leading make-up artists, ran to them. “You girls did beautifully — Aish good job. But I have to tell you something, EXO is losing Luhan to. Such a shame isn’t.”
 
The girl's eyes bulged out of their sockets “Why do you know this ?” Seri looks at her weirdly. “Oh my silly lonely princess, it’s hot on Twitter. Most likely, it's true. This year is like an SM curse, first Kris, then Sulli, then Jessica and finally Luhan. It saddens me.” Hanna wraps her arms around Seri and pulls her along.
 
Along the way they saw TTS, hearing the awkward news they quietly bowed towards them and dashed into their dressing room. “Schedules time” Kwang states, handing out papers towards them.
 
 
“Wow, that’s a lot,” Jumin shivers and then shrugs her shoulders. “I guess we need to get our name back out there. But when you say rehearsals are you talking about for our repackage album comeback ?” Jumin raises her hand.
 
Kwang nods. “You’re expected to start looking for a song, so in the van, we’ll look through the demos that YM receives. It may seem like a lot but also remember that you’re the only source of income for now. Especially since YM is trying to debut a new girl group and their first boy group.” The pressure was definitely on for them.
 
“come on, YE-Seul and Juyeon have to go filming. Manager Lee will accompany Juyeon and Manager Hwang will accompanied YE-Seul. Please don’t slack off. You two can go home and rest, though I do consider Jumin to rehearse her lines for Wicked.” He eyed the girls at the end.
 
“Sure, Seri. I also think you should get some sleep; you quickly get sick. Without you, QT can’t perform. But that’s after we greet the PD and leave the final stage, he pushes them out the room 

 
 
Location: KBS New Wing Hall -Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu.
Time: 6:30 pm
 
To say they were tired is an understatement. “I’m tired” Jumin whined holding onto Juyeong arms. Currently, they were on standby for Music Bank. “QT on standby” They went onstage again. Unlike yesterday on M Countdown, there were more people there to cheer them on, though it was like 10; it was still enough to make them happy. Feeling a little better, they all gave each other a side glance. “Forever a Cutie” Jumin mouthed to the members.
 
“Music starts ...1...2...3” The music played and went on to perform. A little shaky because they weren’t singing live today due to members overworking on their activities. Plus they over rehearsal this morning at rehearsals.
 
 
“Nae mamdaero, oh yeah.” The music ended, and there were some cheers heard. “Thank you,” they said in unison and walked off the stage to their manager. He gave them a thumbs up “Better than yesterday” They all walked backstage happily chatting. Walking by Bora bowed towards them, and giving off a small smile. “Congrats, you guys finally broke pass 30, landing on 22.” Then he walked off. Bora intended to insult them, but that wasn’t the part that got to them.
 
“OMG...OMG .. OH MY GOD” Juyeon squeals jumping up and down, grabbing a happy Jumin along. “We finally broke pass 30; we did it, guys.” She waves at the youngest and oldest.E-seul chuckles at them and hugs Seri “unnie, that means we still have a fighting chance. Right ?” Seri uncomfortably smile, but still, hugging the girl back. “Yeah, just maybe,” she mumbles, staring at the three girls that were cheering.
 
Kwang smiled, looking at them, any other girl group would be upset about making it no.22, but not QT. They always appreciate the little things about life.
home       link link link credits