( ✶Chapter Seven

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|

chapter seven ♦

strangers ..Family.. Best Friends 

 

April.27.2015

 
 

Juyeong taps her foot impatiently. Rolling her sleeve to check the time. “11:30”, mumbles of curse words and hisses spilled out of . She stomps her washed canvas vans against the ground. Her black distressed jeans skinny jeans were extremely tight on her but she looks great in them; so why the not. Her top was a basic Myung-soo white t-shirt that she had stolen from him, it was tuck in the front while loose in the back. Lastly, her varsity jacket that Talia decides to buy her, okay she’s lying. She forced Talia to buy for her with a few stomps and loud cry. Her hair was a perfect shade of black now and curled at the end. Overall she slayed the world with her outfit today.

 Tired of waiting she takes out her phone to call her idiotic cousin. So engrossed at the idea of cursing him over the phone, she didn’t realize a taller figure in front of her, staring at her. Jongin sighs and snatches the phone. “Why are you so stupid ?” He pressed the cancel button and gives it back to her. 

 

 “Yah, I'm older than you. “ 

 

He doesn’t respond but pushes his cousin forward. “There're too many people at the restaurant, so we’re eating somewhere else.” She would normally scream at him for making decisions for her but she keeps quiet. His eyes are a little red and she has a little feeling this has to do with Tao exit from the group. 

 

“We didn’t know, he was going to leave. For the second time, we’ve been left in the dark.” Juyeong nods her head, she understands him. She knows how it feels to be stuck in the middle of a battle between your company and fallen member. Most netizens see groups as a business deal. That’s true for some cases but not all. A bond is made between members, it’s hard to fake that bond. Yes, she and the girl's fight but it’s that unspoken promise that keeps them together. After Sally exit from the group, it left a wound. 

 

She gets her cousin pain and frustration. “I’m sorry but he has his reasons, always remember that.” She pats his arm while turning left like he directed. “Noona, do you think she had her reasons ?” Juyeong stops in her tracks. 

 

“Her ?” She nods her head, “The hardest person to leave a group is the leader. I believe she will always live with guilt because of her exit. She’s still a human, you know.” Juyeong face was scrunched up, Jongin chuckles. “Noona, do you forgive her ?” 

 

Juyeong nods again,”Yeah, sitting around and being angry about it. Only made my members and I fight more. We just over it ourselves. It took a couple of slaps but we’re a doing great now.” Jongin hesitates but pushed himself to speak up. 

 

“What about your fans ?” Juyeong is stuck,she doesn’t about the fans. They can barely sell albums anymore. She answers anyway, “Just tell them they’re lucky that all twelve of you are alive. It can be worst and one of you pass away. Just God forbid.”

 

Jongin grabs her and pulls her into a hug. “Thanks, noona and congratulations on her Japan advancement.” At first, she was ready to fight her cousin but slowly embraced him back. Myungsoo will be proud, she didn’t kill her cousin.

-----

“Joni” Jumin drops her purse and dashes to her mother. Today is the day before QT will start their Japanese advancement. They all decide to say their “see you later” to their family, friends, and boyfriends. Jumin decides to have dinner at the dorm instead and invite Junsu over. She’s extremely excited 

 

“Where’s your boyfriend ?” Jumin blushes, she was just that excited for this meeting. Her father question goes unanswered and hugs him instead. “Appa” she tightly hugs them. “OMO, my sweet Joni. You’re way too thin. Is that bastard of a CEO is still overworking you ?” 

 

Jumin smiles at her mother worried tone but she can still hear the hint; that can translate to “I can pay back your debt and you can leave the company.” She brushes it off, “I invited you guys to Korea to spend my last day before I go to Japan. I didn’t invite you to criticize my work or judge my boyfriend.” She glances at her father, directing the last part towards him. 

 

Jongsu runs towards his sister, “Noona, I miss you so much.” she smiles at her brother, of course, he missed her. Jumin always spoils her younger brother, sometimes they get mistaken for twins on how they look but also the way they connect. Of course, there are times when they fight, but it never turned extreme. 

 

They gather all their bags and heads towards the van that’s waiting for them outside. While in the van Jumin continuously tries to contact Junsu but he doesn’t pick up or responds to her texts. She doesn’t know what’s happening but she’s got a feeling that it won’t be good. 

------

Talia looks down on her outfit, she was wearing fitted denim jeans with a pink sweater that said “Girl’s love cake”, she decides to wear her white Nike Roshe sneakers. Today is the day she finally gets to see Joong Ki. She’s been in the news lately since she joined “WGM”. Instead, she decides to have Jo In-Sung and Kwang Soo go with her to see him. 

 

She already prepared herself for the up and coming argument. One thing Song Joong Ki doesn’t like is males touching his girlfriend's waist. Something that Song Jae Rim has been doing since they started filming “We got married”. He also expressed how he’ll know what’s going on without watching the show; in which she has to blame Kwangsoo for. 

 

She sighs and continues to dust off imaginary dirt off her pants. Her members and she have been talking for the past two weeks and they just wanted to be happy. Regardless if Song Joong Ki hates that fact that she’s on “WGM”, she’ll do anything for her group to win at least again. 

 

“Pretty lady come on” Kwangsoo wave ecstatically at her, she giggles running towards Kwang Soo Rave 4 car. When she gets in the back she expressed on how she doesn’t trust Kwangsoo to drive safely with her in the car. The older guy pouts while Jo In Sung laughs a joyous smile. 

 

“Are you ready to see lover boy? He’s been asking about you a lot lately” In Sung looks back at Talia, she blushes slightly at the remark. “Yeah” was her answer to the question, though. 

 

In Sung and Kwang Soo give each other a look, “You know that he’s angry about you and JaeRim closeness on the show. He’s still happy to see you.” The air in the car change from happy to gloomy, with Talia, now staring blankly at the back seat. InJung punches Kwang Soo's arm and the rest of the ride is quiet. 

 

Talia hopes that everything turns out okay with JoongKi but there’s a nagging voice telling her that today might end their relationship. 

------

Seri frowns at the massive wave of people in their dorm at the moment. All of BTS decide to visit her, her parents also decide to tag along. Juyeong had brought Kim Jongin or better known as Kai back to the dorm. Jumin and her parents were at the house. From what Seri can gather is that Jumin father disapproves of her relationship with Junsu.

What she planned was for her to hang out with both Jin and her younger before they leave for Japan. What she didn’t plan was for Jin to get drunk(very uncharacteristic of him) and announce their relationship in front of everyone.

The room goes quiet as Jin claims her lips. Jumin and Juyeong mouths were wide open without a sound coming out. Seri sighs as Rapmonster captures Jin and force him to sit down and quietly. Juyeong was the first member to look away from Seri, giving all her attention towards Kai. Jumin swallows her thoughts and continues scolding her parent's behavior.

Just like that the room goes back to being noisy. Serri mother and father both gave her judging looks. “So, your members don’t know about you two dating?” She gives a nod and put her head down on her mother's shoulder. “You better explain to them before they misunderstand you.” Seri gives a nod and continues to frown at her drunken boyfriend. The dorm was crowded until everyone were forced out the dorm.

Serri falls on the couch, she was scared of the members. The last thing she needs is her members hating her. Juyeong walks in the living room with a smirk on her face. “So, You were only visiting BTS to get down with Jin? That’s ” Serri looks up in shock. Her members weren’t mad. Totally different from her imagination. “No, but you’re not mad ?” Juyeong makes a face.

“At Least, I know who to call when you need a smile.” Just then Talia walks in, “Song Joong Ki and I are officially over.” she announces and walks straight to the bathroom.

“I’m not, sleeping in that room with her.”

“Me neither.”

“Don’t look at me, I already have a drunken boyfriend to look after.” 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] _ [ ♦ ]