( ✶ Chapter Six Part Two

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|

chapter six-part two♦

....

7:40 AM

YM meeting room

Third(P.O.V)


 

Serri wanted to speak up and say she didn’t mean it; not entirely. At that very moment, she spilled something she didn’t even know. The main reason why she refuses to speak up because she’s just tired. She’s tired of the drama and the struggling. She needs to succeed, she has the talent, but why isn’t she on the same level as Taeyeon or Hyorin. How is that sistar manage to take their spot in the Korean music scene? She deserves to be bigger, but that’s not the case.

 

 

Instead, they’re considered to be a group of has-beens. A group that made it but lost at the end. She made sound selfish, but her younger brother is making it further than her, and it’s not fair. It’s tiring; everything is just exhausting.

 

 

Jumin has been quiet since yesterday. Having an internal battle between telling the other two or letting Seri have some peace. It was too much; she even tried contacting Junsu on help. His group and the former group have been through this- he should know. She tried, but he didn’t pick up. Junsu has been distancing lately, but she's not one that likes to push for anything; so she left it alone.

 

A loud bang was heard. Even with the noisy staff of YM coming into the room, Jumin couldn’t bring herself actually to look at them. The CEO already seems a little off. She didn’t want to repeat history with her being slapped.

 

All four tiredly but dignity stood up and bowed to all the staff that enters the room. “You may be seated,” The CEO aura was lingering throughout the room. With just three words, he managed to strike fear into cutie and the staff that waits for the next command.

 

“Study was able to beat the sales of my way. Almost double. QT is still suffering though, and with the lackluster sales, we won’t be able to pay off our loan. The loan they gave us is tremendously large. Do anyone has plans ?”

 

This type of silence was the noisiest type of silence. Eyes roam around the room, taking in on how the paint around the windows was peeling off; someone needs to paint that over. Eyes wander around the four girls, each one wearing a different expression.

 

 

Jumin looks overly sad and behind hurt. Serri eyes kept glancing at Jumin, F.E.A.R was spelled across her forehead. Talia's eyes were bloodshot red; maybe she's overworked. Lastly but not least, Juyeon looks bored with a hint of annoyance sitting in the pit of her stomach.

 

What they didn’t take in was the frown that was increasing with each passing second. His fingernails were making noise against the marble table. “No suggestions ?” Parral to his eyebrows, his tone had become higher.

“I have a suggestion- in the next ten seconds if I don’t have a suggestion. YM will be hiring new staff.” The sound of people finally talking to each other had lowered the previous noise before.

 

“We can send them to Japan. Most groups that are in their situation go to Japan and build a fandom there if they're able to make it and tour in Japan. We can make a lot of revenue.” Her hair was cut in a bob cut; she was wearing a black button-down shirt and a tight gray pencil skirt. Her skin was the perfect pale, not vampire pale but still pale. The CEO looks at her direction in fear; she sits back down.

 

 

“Lee Sun, Ah, right ?” She nods her head, chewing on her bubblegum flavor lips from nerves. “I think you just got a two-dollar raised- if your plan works.” Everyone sighs at the same time. “Anything else ?”

 

“I also suggest they take every opportunity for them, especially Talia she’s the most popular at this moment; we can use her as a haven. Then later work on the other’s popularity. They’re all pretty so it won’t be difficult once we get them popular again.”

 

After that, the CEO had made up his mind. “Alright, cutie will make their debut in Japan soon. I’ll have one of my representatives call Pony Canyon today, and we go on from there. Lastly, their new schedule will be given as we will accept a lot of deals. Everyone is dismissed.”

 

Getting up each girl bowed towards everyone and walked out. Jumin looks over, “I’m going home today to visit my family after Inkigayo.” Juyeong pouted at the very thought of her of a sister being there. Goes forward to Jumin like she always does but Jumin pushes her off and walks ahead of the girls.

 

Juyeong frowns and began to pout harder. Jumin had never pushed Juyeong off her; she’s always allowed the girl maknae at heart to cling onto her. “Yah, Jumin-ah” Talia chuckles and walks up to her. “Maybe she’s tired” Juyeong shrugs Talia off her and walks ahead.

 

​​

Talia clenches her fist, looking behind her she stares at Seri clinging onto her phone again but staring straight ahead. “Umm, Iseul-ah are you okay ?” Seri flinches and walks pass, Talia. Talia looks up at the ceiling, “God, please give me the strength.”

 

1:45 PM

SBS OPEN HALL

 

Talia was watching Serri actions through the mirror. Every Time Jumin will speak up, she’ll flinch and look at her with the full expression. Kang had told them about Pony wanting to meet with them sometime next week. Talia was ecstatic about it; soon, cutie will be back on time.

 

Juyeong was still being bitter about Jumin brushing her off, so she decides to throw a tantrum in the van. The only way she stopped if they called Myungsoo, she wasn’t happy about her members knowing Myungsoo number, but she’s quiet. God is even thanking her members for keeping her calm.

 

“Myungieeee, I miss you so much. If I found out you cheated on me, I’ll cut off your nutsack and feed it to you.” Jumin turned away from the long mirror on the other side of the room and began to chuckle at her.

 

Talia hides the beautiful laughter that threatens to make the room noisy. “QT on standby” Kang usher for Juyeong to get off the phone and proceed to do their cheer. “Jumin-ah where are you going? We need to do ou-” Kang was yelling for Jumin, but she walked out of the room before his statement was finished.

 

Juyeong groans, “Junsu wanker is probably whacked.” Talia gives her a stern look, not taking heed to the look Juyeong walks out the room feeling better because Myungsoo talked to her. Serri began to follow quietly, almost too quiet. Talia looks at Serri figure, “Something happens yesterday between those two.”

 

Going on stage and performing was the best feeling ever, especially when there’s a faint sound of hope there. It wasn’t much as the other artist that are here, but QTies managed to scream for the girls while they’re performing.

 

“I’m going to miss this; I don’t know how we did it for two years.” Juyeong walks to their head manager smiling excitedly at him.

 

 

 

 

Jumin walked ahead again, trying to avoid any interaction with Serri. Serri knew if she didn’t talk this out with Jumin, it would hurt not just the two but the whole group. “Jumin-ah, please listen to me.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jumin began to speed walk towards the dressing room, “come on Jumin you’re almost there” Jumin do not want to hear anything Serri has to say. For the truth hurts, like ing hell. Like it or not it hurt and she doesn’t want to be bothered.

 

 

 

 

Serri runs after the younger, taking the risk she grabs her elbow. “Jumin-ah please let me explain.”

 

“Explain what? That you’re going to bail on us when you get the chance too? Or how we’re treating you like a ing charity case. -Because everything I heard yesterday sounds very ing clear to me Iseul or should we start calling you Serri since you hate our group so much? We’re finally feeling better about ourselves...” Serri backed up in fright, when she spun Jumin around she didn’t think she’ll see the girl crying; hysterically.

 

“We don’t have much, but we have each other. No, we're not the number one group, no we’re not traveling as much as the others, and yes, Sistar had taken our spot in the Korean music industry, but we have each other. You’re selfish; why did you take the leader position if you’re only going to be like Eunmi.”

 

 

 

Talia was rushing to the dressing room because she needed to get away from a talkative Juyeong. “-I also was wondering why people think mint and chocolate are disgusting together. I enjoy the two together. When-” Covering Juyeong’s mouth her hand, she cut off her remaining statement. Eavesdropping wasn’t something she will do as a norm, but Talia wanted to know what happens between the two girls.

 

Juyeong kept quiet not because she was forced to by Talia, but she’s a person that loves to be in everyone tea.

 

“I’m nothing like Eunmi. I can’t control you girls, not one of you respect me in this group. You guys only care out of pity, stop fooling yourself. I know I'm the baggage of this group. You guys cherish the ground Talia walks on. Of course, I want to leave.”

 

 

Talia's hand falls from Juyeong mouth; tears threaten to fall from her eyes. Unknown to Serri who was now panting heavily due to her pent up emotions.  Juyeong blinks a couple of times registering every word that came out of Serri’s mouthed.

 

 

Jumin looks up to see the other two looking at them with hurt expressions. “You’re not like Eunmi; you’re worse. I can’t wait for you to leave” Serri stiffens, it hurts. Talia words had just shot her twice in the heart.

 

Once again Serri hurt her members.

 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] Second to last part for chapter six. The last part will be like a roller coaster girls. Be prepared. Sorry for the grammar mistakes. 

 

Wordcount: 1681

 [ ♦ ]