( ✶ Chapter Four

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|

chapter Four ♦

Long week

 

Location: YM’s Dance Practice

Time: 10:30 pm

Date: Dec.2.2014

 

The tension between the girl’s and their choreographer, Cho Jiyoon were high. Today the girl’s were simply being stubborn. Well, all but Jueyong she was jolly. That’s for another time, during this story.

 

“Alright! That’s it, you don’t want to learn the steps? Then you go out onstage next month and look stupid on your own.” Jiyoon was pissed at the girls and reasons beyond that. Jumin flinched slightly at Jiyoon’s tone. She grabs Talia elbow and usher the girl to speak up for them.

 

If anybody within the group that can handle Jiyoon angry, it was Talia. Seri was too sensitive, Jumin was stubborn and slightly scared. Just slightly scared.Juyeong was a baby when she gets yelled at, she has the hardest time controlling her hands. Talia wasn't praiseworthy any more than the rest, she’s just as stubborn as Jumin, easily irritated but she knows when to talk back and when not to.

 

“Of course we want to look good on stage, we’re just upset our song got pushed to the side. We’re sorry for giving you such hard times.” Talia bows, and snaps for the other three to bow. Following orders, they quickly bowed. “Is it me or Jiyoon unnie is being offish about something else ?” Juyeong spoke a bit too loud. Shrugging her shoulders “I was trying to whisper towards you” she pointed towards Seri. Jumin chuckles, she swears that girl is meant to be the youngest.

 

 

Jiyoon stiffens a bit “Back to practice.” she ushers them. “It’s probably yang” Juyeong whispers in Jumin ears. Jumin nods her head in agreement but doesn’t prolong the conversation. They spent the whole night getting to know the choreography and getting the basics right.

 

It was around 4:00 am, that was able to go home and relax. Is that what they did? Nope, instead Juyeong convince the girls to stay and help Jiyoon with her “Lover’s problem.” Jumin and Seri went out to grab a few cans of beer, and some late snacks. It was against their diet plan, but they didn’t get their song. It’s eye for an eye.

 

“Jiyoon, you know Jueyong won’t shut up about you lover’s problem. You mind as well speak.” Talia chuckles quoting “lover’s problem.” Jueyeong, on the other hand, was bouncing her legs in excitement. “She’s right, I’ll always ask her about Joong Ki. I know almost everything, literally.”Jiyoon was a little afraid, to be all honest. She didn’t want to scare the girls, Yang and her relationship was more on the physical level then emotional. She wants to be an inspiring unnie and show the girls that women are powerful.

 

Here she is being a weak/typical female. Those females that you see in a K-drama, that just can’t survive without a man.

 

“Girls, we got the beer.” Jumin came in screaming, seri following behind. Seri was more into her phone than anything else. “Yo, Juyeong why are you so excited today ?” Jumin sat the bags in the middle of the girls. “Girl talk” Jumin was excited, even wrapping her arms around Seri, dragging the girl. Seri drops her phone and decides to worry about her problems later.  

 

   “I know you’re having a rough time right now.

                You’re mother, father, group, older sister, and her group are here for you.

                 Don’t listen to people that hate you.

There’s always haters. Please stay hopeful.

Love your nuna. I love you J.”

Seri hopes her brother feels better. She’s been trying to contact him since that whole Twitter thing happen. She was truly disgusted about the whole thing. How can people attack her brother out of nowhere? He didn’t wrong, he’s a great rapper and an amazing dancer. No, she’s not being bias, just honest. Looking around, she was thankful for her members.

 

Thinking about how her members, sent letters to J.hope to encourage him to be strong and stay happy. J.hope didn’t call her, but Jin told. J.hope was grateful for the letters. Thank you, she thinks and finally listens in.

 

              

“So, tell us everything.” Juyeong inched closer to Jiyoon. Leave it up to her to freak her out. Jiyoon took a big breath in and exhale. “Fine. I know you girls already know about Yang and I.” She arched a brow at them. They all nodded, Jumin grabbing the bag of honey barbecue chips and laying her body across both Talia and Seri. Her head on Talia’s lap, her legs on Seri Lags. Juyeong lays back on Jumin. Yeah, Jiyoon had their full attention.

 

“Well, as of lately it’s been more of I’m catching feelings,” she looks down, ashamed. “Yeah-Yeah, we can see that, but did you tell him ?” Juyong asks grabbing some chips.  She takes a breath, edging the girls on “No”. Their faces switched in confusion and slight angry. “I know, don’t give me does looks.” Jiyoon sips on her beer. “I’m just thinking unnie, why do you keep you know ..” Seri had the words at the end of her tongue, but she didn’t say anything. “Why do you keep sleeping with him?” Jumin finishes off for her.

 

Jiyoon lost for words, she honestly didn’t know. “I think maybe, it’s so Yang oppa can continue to pay attention to her,” Talia speaks asking Juyeong to pass her the ssal ro ppung. Just maybe the girl was right. “I think so” Jiyoon mumbles. “I have the solution” Juyong yells out loud. “Don’t let her get any bear” Seri whispers to the other to.

 

Juyeong went on about her plan, the two failed to keep the beer away from her. They ended up chasing a drunken Juyeong around the YM building.

 

They caught her after it was 6: 00 in the morning. Seri made sure the other three was safely seated in the car, patting Juyeong’s hair. “Myungsoo not again” she mumbles in her sleep. Seri rolled her eyes. Yeah, this group can work.

 

“Thank you. I’m fine and tell your members thank you.

I also wanted to know if I can date one of them.

Love J.”

Putting the girls to bed. She was going to bed when, she read the message. She chuckles at her brother response. Yeah, he’s fine.

 

 

Location: QT’s Dorm

Time: 8:00 am

Date: Dec.3.2014

 

Kang Kwan Seon was beyond pissed at the girls that were sprawl out in their beds. He went into the kitchen and banged some pots and pans around. They all groan, because of the noise and others because a recurring headache. “Great we have worked” Jumin mumbles.

 

The girl’s dressed up in casual clothing, and all gather around in the livingroom to hear Kwan Seon lecture. “We have good news.” he cracks a smile, giving him a weird face Jumin spoke up. “What good news ?” she rubs her eyes and put her head back down.

 

“WGM boasted E-seul’s popularity.” He started off, “Also, you three are being talked about.” He smiles, “Why ?” Juyeong asks a little excited. Being talked about means public recognition.

 

“Well- Juyeong you’re being talked about because of your looks, but also the way you acted the first day of filming.” He started. She remembers clearly how she acted. She wrapped her legs around Talia before she left, asking “Who’s going to tell me late night stories ?” To the world it was the cutest thing but she was being serious. She’s an snooper and Talia is easy open book for her. “Jumin you also shine by giving advice on relationships, and Seri the public loved your motherly nagging during the episodes.” Seri smiles.

 

“With all that being said, we’re being asked for more variety appearances from you girls, magazines are calling, and etc.”

 

“So you’re saying the WGM thing actually worked ?” E-seul raised an eyebrow in confusion. He nodded towards the girl.


“You’re good, almost a natural. For a while you think you two are really dating.” their manager continue to say. A quick “” made it out .

 

 

Location:Study M/V set

Time: 3:00 pm

Date: Dec.13

 

“Where in the ing hell is Seri ?” Kang DongHoon yells at the three girls. “I called her and she said that she’s on her way. She had personally matters to attend.” Talia said trying her best not to break sweat in front of the CEO himself. “You girl’s wonder why ?” Why I don’t cherish you anymore. You don’t even care for your own group.” Juyeong snaps “You know what, this group. this company. I should’ve left a long time ago. Newsflash C.E.O, your only source of money comes from this group.”She walks off the set. Seri walks in “Oh look, it’s our leader.”she pushes passed Seri and continues to walk. On more than one occasion Talia will scold Juyeong on her behavior but instead she keeps quiet. Jumin walks passed Seri too “We waited for you, lied for you. We even got you a birthday gift and you show up late. You won’t even have the decency to show up sorry.”Jumin looks at Seri with teary eyes. “Do you even care for the group anymore ?” Seri finally walks off. “For a CEO, you shouldn’t talk down to your employees like that. It’s unprofessionally, I won’t say Juyeong was right but for sure she’s not wrong.” Talia bows quickly and rushes to Seri. “If you go backstage there’s cake back in the dressing room. We worked hard on it. Just don’t spit on it, while we’re standing there.” Talia walks passed her too. Seri bit her lip, forcing tears to stay still. “Just so you know because you’re the one that showed up late, you’re paying for late fee’s. Make sure that the other three stay to film the M/V.” Their CEO walked passed her too without a glance, but he did wish her a silent “happy birthday”

 

Seri bow apologetic towards the staff members, “I’m really sorry” she rushes to the back to apologize to her members. She walks into the dressing room to see the cake, “Happy Birthday Unnie” she choked up, Yeah she knew about the cake but the whole room was decorated. The cake had a picture of the four, and written in script “We love you. We’re justing testing your patience.” Seri started to cry in guilt. She really didn’t mean to miss all this. It was just Jin and her had a little disagreement, he want to meet her members. She doesn’t want that to happen, because she simply want them too believe in her. She sighs, but she still being a disappointment. “You three in the room now” she hears her manager yell at them. She turns around to see Jumin and Thalia dragging Juyeong in the room, Juyong constantly swinging at the two. “I don’t want  to be here.” she pouts and fold her arms. “I don’t care.”their manager yelled again. “You two are going to apologize sincerely to the director.” He points at Juyeong and Seri. “We’re going to film this music video and lastly talked this situation out like grown woman and not little girls. GO” The four girls didn’t speak but walked out the room.

 

They apologize they filmed the music video but they didn’t talk it out.

 

“Please Jin I know you’re mad at me, I really need your help.” She cries through the phone in the bathroom.

 

Location: Studio

Time: 10:30 pm

Date: Dec.14.2014

 

Junsu’s(P.o.V)

 

“Are you ignoring me ?” Ryu Jumin, my supposed girlfriend was leaning on the studio door. Her eyebrows forward together, arms crossed over her chest. Sporting a small pout, I merely glance at her, I wasn’t made at her anymore. Not anymore, I learned to get over her blowing me off. “I thought I already apologize for blowing you off.” she runs her hands through her hair.

 

“Seriously Junsu, I already had a long week and I just want to get a special day with my boyfriend before my birthday.” She takes off her black ankle boots off. I questions her fashion taste, she’s wearing an cheetah print sweat outfit with those boots. I would ask but I know she’ll say “I wanted to be comfortable and fashionable at the same time.” I mimic her voice in my head, I grab her and pulled on her my lap.

 

“I’m not mad anymore.” I nibbled at her neck. “-But make sure it’s a one time thing. I don’t like the feeling of you not replying to me.” She nods her head, “I promise. Where’s my present at ?”she turns around and I gave a simply smirk....

 

(Third P.O.V)

 

Jumin gets off his lap, and just stands in front of him. “So where’s my present ?” she repeated again, semi annoyed. She didn’t see anything wrapped. The studio was bare, well besides the two idiots in the studio. Junsu gets out of the chair, with her eyebrows scrunch in confusion she backs up. Junsu follows her, until her back hit the studio door. With a slight “umpf” Jumin just stares.

 

Words wasn’t exchange. Intimacy was, a feeling lust clouded the two. Naive wasn’t a trait Ryu Jumin was born with. Nope a chance, so she knew exactly what her gift was. “Oppa, I-I seriously, I don’t like-” Junsu hushed her up with his finger. “Don’t worry, we’re not going all the way. I promise, I just want to experiment with you and make you feel.” Junsu whispers in her ear, his fingers pull down her cheetah print pants.

 

Air hit her. Her heartbeat bloomed in the art of pleasure, excitement and mischievousness.

 

For today she’ll stay away from the group and consider having fun without a problem. She did miss a couple of phone calls from the girls “Happy Birthday” is all they wanted to say.




 

“Happiness will come when maturity will. When will QT become understanding of each other and their situation.” Hana tells Eunbyul.

 
 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] There's more to come. I hope you enjoy the chapter. I kept writing and re-writing over and over again.

wordcount: 2458

 [ ♦ ]