( ✶ Chapter Five

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|

chapter Five ♦

Hint of war

 

Location: YM’ Building

Time: 10:30 am

Date: Dec.28.2014

 

Juyeong was pouting looking through the glass window. No, she’s not stalking Infinite, she’s stalking her CEO. He had told the “QT” girls, their comeback date is soon.Juyeong would’ve let it slide if he didn’t apply so “nicely” towards them. Them the girls that disrespected him two weeks ago at their MV set, them that always complain, them that is QT. It’s impossible while the other three jumped in joy. Kim Juyeong needed to know why?What’s the sudden understanding? What’s with the sudden encouragement? Why is she staring at her CEO right now?

 

Sudden clear of throat brought Juyeong back to reality. She backs up biting her lip. The sound of rubber sneakers from Forever21 was heard in the hallway. She hit the wall finally but didn’t stay too long. She just ran upstairs back into her group practice room.

 

Talia stopped talking to Seri and look towards Juyeong; who was stuck on the door, breathing heavily. “Are you okay ?” Juyeong looks at the two girls on the floor. “Oh Yes.”Seri gives her a small glare but doesn’t comment on the girl behavior. “Look, I need you to come here Juyeong.” Seri beckons her to sit next to her.

 

Juyeong sighs, she hates group talks. It’s so long and boring. Especially coming from Seri, but that’s only for her to know. “Where’s Jumin ?” Juyeong looks around to see the long haired girl is missing. “She went to get some cake for Talia for her 22 birthday.” Juyeong nods and smiles.

 

“Talia how does it feel to be 22 ?” Talia rolls her eyes “Unnie, I didn’t turn 22 yet. I still have a whole day.” Juyeong looks around confused “So why are we celebrating now ?”Talia rolls her eyes again. “-Because I won’t be able to celebrate with you girls. I have to film for WGM. Maybe if we talked about Myungsoo then she would listen.” Juyeong snarls at the stupid maknae in front of her.

 

Talia kicks Seri to began talking. Seri nods and looked at Juyeong, she talked to Talia and Jumin already; but she still didn’t talk to Juyeong. Her biggest annoyance in the group to be honest. “I’m gonna call my mother and my sister. I’ll be back soon.” Talia gets up without looking back. Seri cursed the girl in her head, the plan was Seri talk and if .. IF Juyeong decides to act out, Talia steps in. Seri guess that’s not the case.

 


“Hey mom” Talia was sitting in the floor in girls bathroom on the same floor. She hasn't spoken to her mother in a long time. Her smile was bright, hearing her mother going on and on about the restaurant, her father, and her friends.

 

“Tomorrow you’re going to be 22 years old, Are you excited ?” Talia laughs “Not really, I have to film tomorrow.” Her mother sighs. “Are you girls overworking again ?”Talia had the right mind to lie to her mother but instead kept quiet.

 

“Do you girls-”

 

“No, mom” Talia groan, she couldn’t do that again. At one point during the hiatus, the girls didn’t have a place to stay. They slept at sauna just to get by. They all asked their parents for money to get the dorm their living at now, and food and money for transportation just to get to an audition or schedule. Talia didn’t tell her members, but her parents had to borrow money for loan sharks. Just she can pay her part. “Mom, no. I need to work to finish paying you guys off.”

 

“Baby, just ask-”

 

“No, mom. I can do this. Song Joong Ki is my boyfriend, not my sugar daddy.- I need to get back to rehearsal, I call you tomorrow. Love you” Talia hung up, failed to realize her mother voice cracking at the sound of her daughter soul being drained of its energy.  

 

A mother knows, a mother knows.

 

Jumim walks past Talia, who was just sitting on the floor. “Can I get your name and number ?” Talia looks up at the older girl. She chuckles, “Why are you on the floor ?” She asks still trying to balance the cake in her hand.  

 

“Seri and the brat is talking. I’m letting it happen.” Jumin was about to nag at Talia for leaving the two together, especially because of recent events. The nagged didn’t happen; instead the two walked out the rehearsal room laughing.

 

One their laughing together

 

Two Seri is genuinely happy to be around.

 

Three that means the group bond is getting better.  

 

“Oh  look Cake” Juyeong release Seri and ran towards Jumin. “I wonder who's the youngest in the group sometimes.” Jumin chuckles but pushes the girl back.

 

Talia got up, pushing seri back into the rehearsal. For the rest of the day, the girls talked over cake, drama free, stress-free and just being a bunch of Qties.

 

“To be honest, why didn’t you answer your phone ?” Jumin looks around, “I was taking lessons and I couldn’t answer. My apologies.” Jumin wouldn’t admit the truth, at least not yet.

 

Location: YM’ Building

Time: 1:30 am

Date: Jan/1/2015

 

The date for their comeback is coming close. The company decide they’ll make their winter come back on the 9 of January, and also prepare for their June comeback.

 

“I believe we’re good today” Jiyoon smiles happily. “Great you get the D. and decide to cut practice short. Today we want to rehearse more,” Jumin mumbles laughing at the end. Jiyoon blushes “I didn’t get the D. I got a date invitation.” she jumps gleeful around the girls.

 

“Okay unnie we get the point, I’m going to meet up with Myungsoo. If that’s okay ?” Juyeong said looking around for the members approval. They all nodded yes. “Junsu won’t let me see him this week. I distract him or something along those lines so I'm stuck.” Jumin falls to the ground.

 

“It’s one in the morning, what in the hell are you guys meeting up for. UNLESS-you’re getting into something.” Talia lifelessly spoke, Juyeong glared but gave kisses anyway. “Don’t get caught !” The girls yelled.

 

Juyeong waved them off. “So just us three ?” Jumin smiles, Seri sighs internally she wanted to hang out with her brother and her boyfriend. “Yeah, just us three,” she mumbles in a questioning tone.

 

Chill they did.

 

Jin was ignored.

 

A war will soon begin.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] I apologize. Please forgive me. 

wordcount: 1119

 [ ♦ ]