( ✶Chapter Six Part Three

( ✶ The Re-Build of Girl Group QT|Story Start|
background

chapter six-part three ♦

moving forward

 

April 17th(Friday)

11:20 PM

 

“Park Sojin” The older girl eyes widen in shock. Shock because she doesn’t understand how she got here. In the “real” world, she’ll be conscious of her actions. Always careful because QT is already a fragile girl group, a scandal will only make it so harder on the other three. Here she is soaking wet in front of her boyfriend, bare face and tears streaming down her face.

 

She can’t take it anymore; the dorm would typically have a warm feel to it. Since that fateful fight, the three girls all have been avoided her. Besides practice, they wouldn’t speak to her. You would think that would be the case since they’re about to advance into the Japanese market. That’s not the case, and Serri can’t take it anymore.

 

Jin looks down in worry at his girlfriend, “Baby ?” his tone got softer after seeing the love of his life fall apart in front of him. She didn’t respond but instead fell to the ground. As if the ground is her in.

“Jin I can’t-”

 

He grabs her legs; picking her up bridal style. Her bust trembles as loud shrills were released from her body. Hoesok or J-hope, as well as the other members, came rushing into the living room. Some of the members thought that it was a seasang that finally got into their dorm. Jhope was the only one that knew it his sister.

 

“Se-na- what’s going on Jin ?”

 

Hoesok only gazes at his sister for two seconds. Too scared to look any longer. Jin gently lay her down on the couch, he shrugs in the process. Also not understanding what’s wrong with Serri. He knows they’ve been fighting back and forth about revealing their relationship with her members, but Jin is a way to whip even to let her go. The BTS members surround her in hopes she explains everything. Only harsh cries can be heard.

 

“Jin- Hook, I’m sorry." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jumin walks over to Talia and gives the hardest slap she muster up. The room turned quiet, Juyeon was stunned, never in a hundred years did she ever think that Jumin would lose self-control. Jumin handshakes due to the aftermath, she wanted to say sorry, but the blank look Talia’s voice told her to keep quiet. 

 

“Are you done? Are you done playing the lead actress in a melodrama ?”

It came out in whispers, but Jumin heard every word. Jumin started to breathe irregular she couldn’t believe that Talia is acting this way, she expects this from Juyeon but not Talia. So instead of responding verbally, she smacks her again, again and again. 

 

Each smack is heard, but the sounds of Jumin sobbing was louder and much clearer. Talia's cheeks burn with fire, but her heart hurt more. Jumin didn’t like using violence, but she had to. That was the only way she’ll knock some sense into Talia. Jumin body falls to the ground but still gripping on the youngest legs. 

 

“Please Talia, apologize and bring Serri back” Talia stood there face scrunch as if she’s about to cry, but she doesn’t instead she tries to breathe in and out calmly before an asthma attack happens. 

 

Juyeon slowly but surely crawls towards the two girls, burying her face into Jumin shoulder. She wraps herself around the younger girl shoulder and proceeds to cry. She always claims how much she hated the group and can’t wait to leave the group. She can’t stand to see them so broken; her heart was breaking each time Talia got hit, and each time Jumin sobbed louder. 

 

Talia pushes them off her legs, only to grab both of them and cry with them.

 

“I’m sorry- it’s all my fault” Talia kept saying all night- morning. Instead of going back to the dorms, the three girl’s decision to head to BigHit Entertainment and apologize to Jhope instead.  

 

For putting his sister through hell. It was then that they realize that Lee Eun Mi was the past, and Serri was their future if they wanted to succeed. 

 

April 18( Saturday) 

10:06 AM 

 

Jumin was sitting with her back against the wall looking at the device in Talia’s hand. Juyeon was laying her head on Jumin shoulders while Talia was spread out on top of them, making sure they see the videos too. 

 

“Ring Ma Bell was such a bop. I don’t understand why the public let it failed” Juyeong crosses her arms against her chest. Yes, the girls were watching old videos of them on youtube. “I second that, plus it took us a while to learn the hand twist,” Jumin complains, she too didn’t understand why they didn’t win with that song.  

 

Talia switched to a different video, “Luv Virus, worst era ever” Juyeon states. For the rest of the video, the girls kept quiet. It did because you can see the girls are tired and sad. It wasn’t as energetic as their “Rock U” days. 

 

Jumin looks at the door waiting for BTS come in. The front desk lady said they should be in by 10:00 am. It’s already past 10:00 am. “OH Look it’s a video of Sally and me” Juyeon snatches the phone from Talia’s hands. 

 

Talia would have grabbed it back, but her face is swollen, and she doesn’t want to move the wrong way. Juyeon laughs loudly at the video. “Unnie use to be funny, like seriously funny. Look at her dance” Juyeon kept going to old videos of them, from their star cam to the 24hrs of QT. Sad smiles were adorned on their pretty faces. 

 

Unknown to them, Serri walked in with the BTS members. When she saw them sitting there; her first thought was to run out of the room and never come back. Her second thought was to yell at them for being there. Her last idea was to see what they were smiling and laughing about.

 

She went with the last thought and walked towards them. BTS let her go because nothing can go wrong at this point. It shouldn’t, not with dry tear stains accessorize each girl's cheeks. Jin tells the boys to leave the room and let them settled this out, even their manager. 

 

Serri crawls towards them and rests her head on Talia’s legs. The three other girls gave her a genuine smile but focused back to the video. It was of them performing “Hug me once and Twinkle Twinkle,” the fan cam express the joy they had playing on stage.

 

When the video, the room turned dead silent. In their heads, it was filled with so many apologies and so many forgiveness.

 

“I won’t leave this group; I won’t give up. I need you guys to support me and respect me. I also want us to move forward and leave Sally behind us.” 

 

Serri was now sitting up with looking at them. Yesterday Jin and her brother had a long talk. That talk made her realize that QT is something valuable to fight for. Friendship is worthy enough to fight for. Talia embraces her tightly, "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so stuck on what you said or stuck on how Sally leads the group." 

 

Everyone kept quiet and hugged each other. 

 

"You have morning breath- OH MY your cheeks are bruised." Serri wipes the girl's cheeks. Jumin mumbles a sorry, but Serri continues to caress Talia. Juyeon jumps up and down screaming finally. 

 

Jin peeks through the room and smiles. Finally, the group has healed, and they're finally moving forward. 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] LI hope you enjoy this chapter. I also keep all of you in my prayers. Please stay positive, and I believe I can update more frequently now. #NOPROMISES Next chapter will have more Juyeon and Myungsoo with Junsu and Jumin moments. Sorry for my grammar mistakes.