Seungyeon Steals the Limelight

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: lovelyyjocelyn
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/44866

Character Info:
Name: Seungyeon Choi
Nicknames: Lazy-, Bear
Position: Lead Dancer/Sub-Rapper (Variety Show MC)
Personal FanClub Name and Color: Grizzly Bears and Green
Age: 17
Birthday: October 9th
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Blood Type: AB
Family:
Father (Choi Hongjin 45, Electronics Company Vice President) - Seungyeon's father is always carefree and is easygoing. He spoiled her and her sister at times, but really means well. As electronics company vice president, he always has something new that he's testing out and such. He can be awkward with his love at times and tries to show it by buying a bunch of gifts, but really loves his family. He is currently in America with his wife.
Mother (Choi Hyesung 42, Housewife) - More mature, knowing, and mothering, she always wants Seungyeon to be happy. She encourages her even if Seungyeon doesn't even believe in herself. She makes sure that Seungyeon takes care of herself and is the one who influenced Seungyeon's sister to be so motherly herself. (Now Seungyeon deals with two mothers at times.) However, unlike the relationship with her sister, Seungyeon is more rebellious against her mother because the two are both so stubborn and both do not want to admit it. She is currently living in America with Seungyeon's father.
Sister (Yet to be revealed)
Background:
She was born into a middle class family and was always the rebellious and sarcastic one. Her older sister was always the one who had the grades and the musical talent. That isn't to say that she took this easily though. Seungyeon also had musical talent, just in a different way than classical. She had always been a girl who was more of a tomboy who talked roughly and too comfortably with people while her sister was the one who was polite and a bit ditzy, despite her sometimes overly mature and motherly side. Seungyeon has a soft side for her sister, even if she doesn't admit it.
She spent middle school and high school with average grades and excelled the most in math, despite her lack of passion for it. She played piano for several years, but quit because she found it boring and annoying. She found passion in rapping and dancing. Her sister moved out after graduation (several years too early. Seungyeon threw a fit.) and to suppress Seungyeon's anger, she convinced her parents and Seungyeon for Seungyeon to move to Korea with her.
Trainee Years and Some Info:
For two years, she trained to hold a note and improved her amazing rapping skills and dancing prowess even further. She learned to utilize her lower voice (like Amber from f(x)) and while there, she learned some more polite skills, though that does not mean she utilizes them. She learned more about the company and business. Because of that, she learned some more ways to threaten people. However, she learned how to threaten people with contracts and rules/regulations instead of brute force. 
To work on her acting and singing, she trained with some rather well-known artists, such as f(x) in her rapping with Amber. She starred in a few CFs as extras, but found that CFs were "too much work" and would rather use acting to trick people instead. She tricked quite a few people during her days in Soul Entertainment and so she has quite the reputation in many businesses. That became one reason as to why their manager became who the manager is.
Likes: 
  • Dancing
  • Rapping
  • Shopping
  • Sleeping
Dislikes: 
  • Aegyo
  • Backstabbers
  • Cheese
  • Annoying people
  • Heights
Habits: 
  • Cracking her knuckles randomly (especially when threatening someone)
  • Her legendary smirk
  • Having gum (doesn't like to share)
Hobbies: 
  • Dancing
  • Rapping
  • Sleeping
  • Watching variety shows
  • Eating
Favorite Activities: 
  • Dancing
  • Rapping
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Doing nothing
Least Favorite Activities: 
  • Singing
  • Working
  • Not eating
Favorite and Least Favorite Food: 
Favorite - Almost anything
Least Favorite - Cheese and Milk
Appearance:
Kwon Soojung
Has regular piercings in her ear. 
Has always wanted more piercings, but somewhat fears the wrath of her two "mothers."
Has also wanted to dye hair a wine red color, but also fears wrath of "mothers."
Favorite Clothes:
Formal Dress:
Pajamas:
Training Clothes:
Extra:
  • Can speak Korean, Spanish, English, and Japanese.
  • Hates pink.
  • Favorite song to dance to is "Lucifer" by SHINee.
  • Favorite song changes almost daily. 
  • Favorite KPOP group is INFINITE.

Congrats to the newest member! FanFicWriter20, I changed your fanclub name. (Sorry about that.) The deadline is drawing near, but I'm still accepting applications! Hope you like Moonlight's newest member!~