Unfinished Chapter

The Light - Discontinued

[Notes before the show: Text like this signify subtitles about sound effects or facial expressions and such. For those of you who love the Monday Couple, I'll be pretending that they never broke up because Jihyo isn't dating someone else in this story.]


Running Man Special!
런닝맨 스페셜!

Special Guest Stars?
특별한 게스트
연예인들?

Who?
누구?

And Why?
하고
?

Under the cover of Moonlightthere are Infinite possibilities...
달빛의 표지 밑에,인피니트 강능성이 있어요...

Running Man Special: Hidden Starlight Starts Now!
런닝맨 스페셜:숨겨진 별빛 지금 시작이에요!


Six people stood in front of a large, fenced garden, waiting while they chatted animatedly. Behind them was a large white fence with leaves of changing colors.

"The guests today sure are late," one man in the center remarked. He wore a green-striped sweater and black pants with square, black glasses perched on a narrow face.

Full Name: Yoo Jaesuk (유재석)

Nicknames: Grasshopper (메뚜기), Yoomes Bond (유임스 본드 - Reference to James Bond), Yoohyuk (유혁), Yooruce Willis (유르스 월리스 - Reference to Bruce Willis)

Age: 39

He looked at the PD in front of him. "They are coming here today, right? It's not like we have to find them?"

Only silence was an answer. 

"Well, I guess we just have to wait then," the lone female in the group decided. Her brown hair reached her shoulders and she wore a white shirt with blue skinny jeans. She had added on a few pieces of jewelry and a hat to finish the outfit.

Full Name: Song Jihyo (송지효)

Nicknames: Ace (에이스), Mung Jihyo (멍지효 - 멍/Mung is the sound effect of a blank expression), Song Jiyok (송지욕 - 욕/Yok means swearing; as in cursing and cussing)

Age: 30

"I guess," Jaesuk agreed reluctantly.

"Hyung, when are we starting anyways?" a ridiculously tall man at the end questioned. He had a light mustache on his upper lip with a few hairs on his chin and ripped jeans with a yellow sweater that had a dog in the front.

Full Name: Lee Kwangsoo (이광수)

Nicknames: Giraffe (기린), Kwangvatar (광바타 - Reference to movie Avatar; joke that he is as tall as they are), Kwangpotter (광포터 - Reference to when he wears glasses that look like Harry Potter's)

Age: 26

"We start when we start. What question is there about it?" another man inbetween Kwangsoo and Jaesuk snapped.

Full Name: Kim Jonggook (김종국)

Nicknames: Tiger (호랑이), Spartagook (스파르타국), Commander (능력자), Gookie~ (꾹이~)

Age: 36

"Aish Kwangsoo, why do you always ask such useless questions? It's almost unbelievable," Jaesuk joked, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"What I can't believe is that Sukjin-hyung caught a cold last minute and couldn't come," the shortest of the group snorted, the glasses on his nose following the movement. He was wearing a white shirt with a pair of glasses on front and a black vest with matching pants. He had on two necklaces of varying length and a watch to finish the outfit.

Full Name:  Ha Donghoon (하둥훈); referred to as Haha (하하)

Nicknames: Haroro (하로로 - Reference to Korean Kids Show, Pororo [뽀로로], and his short height), Penguin (펭귄 - Reference to previous nickname since main character is penguin), Harad Pitt (하래드 피트 - Reference to Brad Pitt)

Age: 32

"It is upsetting, but we'll just have to enjoy the time without him," Jaesuk laughed off.

"It's not that fun with less of us though," the final unknown man of the group complained. His hair had been spiked and he wore a white shirt with a checkered, ed flannel over it with ripped jeans and a long, thin necklace.

Full Name: Kang Heegun (강희건); referred to as stage name Kang Gary (강개리)

Nicknames: Gacolas Cage (개콜라스 케이지 - Reference to Nicholas Cage), Peaceful Gary (평온개리)

Age: 34

"It's fine," Jihyo retorted. "After all, I heard that we're having an immense number of guests today."

"Jinjja?" Gary asked, surprised. "How many? Usually we only get one or two. If we're lucky we get three or four."

"Well, let's not keep them waiting!" Yoo Jaesuk shouted, clapping as the other members followed suit. They turned towards the entrance, a simple gate to a large garden behind them.

"Let's welcome our first guests!" Yoo Jaesuk shouted, waving a hand in its general direction. A familiar song came on, sending the five males wild.

[Song: "Shy Boy" by Secret:
MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4goZYayNA0o
Special Stage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceTZigSnM6w]

"No way! Secret?" Haha shouted, praising his luck.

"Secret! Secret!" Kwangsoo cheered eagerly, biting on his lip with joy.

Heartbeat Heartbeat
두근두근

Ever so slowly, the door swung open and five bright, shining faces greeted them, dancing the chorus with playful smiles.

"No way! Infinite?!" Jihyo yelled, all of them completely stunned.

Infinite!
인피니트!

Shining And Working Hard
빛나고 힘내고

These Seven Flower Boys Will Capture Your Heart!
이 인곱
꽃미남들은 심장을 사로잡을 꺼예요!

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo!" the five shouted in unison. "We are Infinite!"

"Wah! Infinite!" Jihyo cheered, obviously the only happy one of the six.

"Did we disappoint?" one joked, chuckling good-naturedly. He had on a dark grey shirt with a white pattern and a black leather vest over it. He had a spiky bracelet with a pair of ripped jeans and a matching ring to finish the outfit.

Full Name: Jang Dongwoo (장동우)

Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist

Age: 21

"Aniya!" Yoo Jaesuk quickly denied. "We're...honored! We're completely honored to have Infinite over!"

"It's wonderful!" Kim Jonggook agreed, smiling amiably. "Having so many guests over is amazing already."

"Oh! Isn't there seven Infinite members? How come there's only five here?" Jihyo asked, surprised.

"Oh, Sunggyu-Hyung and Sungyeol weren't able to make it," another answered. He had a printed black short-sleeved shirt with a red vest full of miscellaneous pins. He wore various pieces of jewelry and had pulled on a pair of black pants.

Full Name: Lee Howon (이호원); referred to by stage name Hoya (호야)

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist

Age: 21

"But since we're here, let's all make up for it!" Dongwoo cheered, smiling jokingly.

"We'll make an episode so awesome that Sunggyu-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung will regret missing it," one of the members eagerly decided. He wore an outift almost like a suit, but left open with multiple pins stuck on the right, open side. In addition, his pants only reached barely passed his knees, emphasizing his skinny legs.

Full Name: Lee Sungjong (이성종)

Position: Vocalist

Age: 18

"Aish, aren't you being too ambitious?" another member joked though his eyes sparkled at the idea. He was wearing a black wife-beater under a loose tie-dyed shirt and had worn a pair of black jeans with a matching, black necklace and spiky bracelet.

Full Name: Nam Woohyun (남우현)

Position: Main Vocalist

Age: 21

"Seems possible," the final member of the group joked though his straight face made it hard to tell. He was wearing a pure white suit top with grey pants and several white, matching leather bracelets.

Full Name: Kim Myungsoo (김명수); referred to at times by stage name L (엘)

Position: Lead Vocalist, Face of Group

Age: 20

"But five of Infinite," Jihyo half-melted. "This is incredible!"

"But we never said we were the last of the guests," Hoya stated with a mischevious grin.

"There's more?!" Kwangsoo exclaimed.

"Let's not keep them waiting then!" Yoo Jaesuk eagerly shouted as they all broke into applause. "Our...6th?...Our next guest(s)!!!"

They turned towards the door again eagerly, curious when a familiar Infinite song played.

[Song: "Before the Dawn (BTD)" by Infinite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBUs-UBc5PE]

A few seconds passed before they all nearly jumped out of their skin when someone tackled the youngest of Infinite to the ground with evil laughter.

"Bet you guys didn't see that coming," the girl exclaimed, laughing as she stood. 

Full Name: Choi Seungyeon (채승연)

Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper

Age: 17

"I didn't see that coming," Sungjong groaned as Seungyeon released the poor boy.

"You weren't supposed to," another girl scoffed as if it were obvious, passing by the two. 

Full Name: Ryou Jieun (료지은)

Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist

Age: 20

"Seungyeon! Don't run off like that!" one of the seven girls scolded, looking very worried as she ran up to the group.

Full Name: Yoon Bebé (윤배비); referred to by stage name Baby (베이비)

Position: Jack of All Trades

Age: 20

"Let them have their fun," another laughed off, smacking Baby on the shoulder lightly.

Name: Sang Nayoung (상나영)

Position: Main Rapper, Sub Dancer

Age: 21

"They'll get their way eventually," one of the girls agreed, giggling.

Name: Park Seungne (박승네); referred to at times by stage name Seun (슨)

Position: Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist

Age: 19

"You girls are going to be the death of me," Baby groaned. She turned to the leader. "And Nayoung-Unnie! Can't you be a little more worried?"

"Hmm..." Nayoung seemed to ponder a moment before grinning in such a way that let you know that she hadn't really been thinking at all. "Nah!" 

Baby groaned again.

"Cheer up Unnie!" the one of the two girls chirped, smiling brightly. "Let them burn off all their hyperness. Though technically I should too shouldn't I?"

Full Name: Kwon Jungwon (권정원); referred to as nickname Jenny (재니); referred to at times by stage name Jenni (재니)

Position: Lead Vocalist, Sub Dancer, Face of Group

Age: 18

"...Dog pile!" the final girl announced, jumping randomly onto the nearest person, Baby, and letting the older girl complain.

Full Name: Kim Daeun (김다윤); referred to at times by stage name Eun (윤)

Position: Main Vocal, Sub Rapper

Age: 19

"Yah! Get off of me!" Baby complained as the girl hung off of her shoulder, fairly successful in prying the eccentric girl off of her shoulders. The members of the show finally broke out of their stupor.

"Moonlight?!" Haha exclaimed, completely blown away.

Moonlight!
달빛!

Hidden Or Seen,
숨겨져 있거나 볼수있을때,

These Seven Charismatic Girls Shine!
이 일곱
카리스마있는 여자들은 빛나요!

 

[In Order: Jenny, Seungne, Baby, Daeun, Jieun, Seungyeon, Nayoung]

"That's us!" Daeun chirped, winking as she lost interest in annoying the girl.

"I've died and gone to heaven!" Kwangsoo shouted, blushing as he raised his arms in victory. 

"You guys are really matching," Jihyo noted approvingly. "I'm so happy! The newest rising stars, Infinite, and my favorite girl group, Moonlight, together in one sitting!"

"Oh gomawo," Seungyeon thanked off-handedly, giving a half-smile-half-smirk. "Our outfits all look the same and I suppose it was...fun?"

"Fun? We had to wrestle, play rock-paper-scissors, argue, and finally ask the stylists before we could figure out which ones were ours," Jieun snorted, rolling her eyes. "In the end, it was mostly based on our fanclub colors too."

"Keep it happy!" Jenny teased, jumping on Seungyeon as Daeun had done to Baby. Rolling her eyes, she let the girl have a piggy back ride. 

"So what's going on today?" Seungyeon questioned, raising an eyebrow as Jenny was making braids in her hair. "I don't think I've ever seen so many people on this show...ever."

"I'm not quite sure either," Yoo Jaesuk admitted. He looked at the PD behind the camera. "Well?"

Silently, the PD held out a card to Yoo Jaesuk who stared at it a moment before taking it warily. The Running Man stigma on the back stared at Yoo Jaesuk for a few seconds before he finally relented and turned it around.


Make 4 teams.
팀을 4개 만들어요.

Team captains will be chosen by playing Rock-Paper-Scissors.
팀들의 함장들은 가위-바위-보 게임갖고 선택해요.

Non-captains will hide in the garden until a captain comes and picks them.
함장이 와서 그분을 선택을 핼때까지 함장 아닌분은 정원에 숨어요.

Requirements: One Moonlight member,  One Running Man member, One Infinite member
요구 상항: 한 달빛 멤버, 한 런닝맨 멤버, 한 인피니트 멤버


"This is pretty simple..." Seungyeon stated, trailing off. 

"Well, this game isn't going to start itself!" Baby announced. "Everyone pick a partner!"

Within minutes, the game had finished, though with plenty of cursing from Jihyo and a few Moonlight members, some arguments between many people, and a few threats, the most notable being between Kim Jonggook and Kwangsoo.

"Leaders step up," the PD requested calmly. "Everyone else into the van."

"Van?" Daeun questioned just as a huge, white van pulled up. It was a bit longer than a normal van and had tinted windows.

Men wearing black suits stepped out and each grabbed one of the non-leaders and shoved them in the van, leaving after. The minute the last person had been forced in, the doors shut and the van sped off, leaving the four leaders with the PD.

"The four leaders here, your mission is to pick teams now," the PD explained, pausing to see if there was any interruptions. Hearing none, he continued. "Each member taken away will be handcuffed to the landscape. You are each going to be given a key with your team's color. If you unlock the person from the foliage, they will be part of your group and an announcement will inform everyone. You can turn people down, but you must pick three to four others. They are to follow you and offer opinions, but the final choice is up to you. When you're all done, you must return and climb into a van for the next destination. First people out of here gets a headstart at the new place. Any questions?"

There was silence.

"Ok, then. Pick your colors. First place gets first pick," the PD explained, holding up four keys. They were the same in every aspect but the color of their tag. There was a red, yellow, green, and blue one.

"Seungyeon," the PD called up. The other three leaders sulked. 

"I'm good at rock-paper-scissors," she commented with laughter as she picked up the blue key. Immediately, she dashed through the white gate Infinite had come from and into the labyrinth of a garden.

"Nayoung," the PD listed. The final two leaders honestly didn't know what to make of that.

"Hey. Moonlight is multi-talented," she joked with a wink as she grabbed the yellow key and entered the door happily.

"Haha," the PD instructed. He picked up the red key with a blank expression. 

"We just go now?" he questioned, clearly in shock. The PD nodded. He smiled.

"Moonlight wait for me!" he cheered, running through the door, shock forgotten

"...Yoo Jaesuk," the PD enunciated, jokingly pausing.

"Aish! These kids are talented," Yoo Jaesuk complained as he picked up the final, green key. He laughed. "At least they left me my green key. With the power of green, we'll win!" 

"...Then you should get going," the PD suggested, trying hard not to laugh.

"Ah! They have a headstart!" Yoo Jaesuk realized, running into the garden.


Inside, the labyrinth was only a little taller than Kwangsoo's head, most likely near his height when he was on his tip-toes actually. The bushes were thick, but the leaves were parted just so you could see through the leaves somewhat well. Buds grew on the stems and the leaves fluttered with a rich green. Every now and then, a tree could be seen in the distance, spread out evenly. The sun was overhead, shedding light, but not too much as to make the garden hot. Rather, it was chilly, but just enough to be noticeable, not that harmful or unbearable, but just annoying. 

She pushed aside a branch that was in the way, musing whether or not she would be able to see Kwangsoo's head over the leaves as she entered a clearing-like area. The perfectly-trimmed circle was only around 10 feet in diameter and in the center a man sat, one hand handcuffed to a tall tree. Speak of the devil.

"Oh it's you," Seungyeon snorted, rolling her eyes as she stepped into view of the tall man.

"Ah! It's a member of Moonlight!" Kwangsoo exclaimed, surprised.

"No, I'm an alien from Pluto," she stated with her voice laden with sarcasm.  

"No! It's-It's-It's..."

"A bird! It's a plane! There goes your sanity!" Seungyeon cut in, walking off.

"You're not going to unlock me?" Kwangsoo asked pitifully, holding up his captured wrist.

"Nope. I'm aiming to win this and you aren't any good. Later Giraffe," Seungyeon admitted, leaving without regret, leaving a disappointed and dazed boy behind.

Dazed~
멍~

She looked around, eyes darting as she followed the path. 

"Each path leads to a tree and each tree has a person, right?" she guessed, lazily smirking at the cameraman. "First things first. Start at the very left and go down a line. Good thing Kwangsoo was first. I don't want to see his face again." 

With that, she continued walking in silence, navigating her way through the maze.


Nayoung hummed as she followed the path. It was true that the hedge was tall and the path was windy, but she had found no dead-ends and determined that the only disorienting thing about this maze was where you were and where you were going. She walked without destination, hoping that by chance she'd find someone in general. She turned to the cameraman.

"Tired yet?" she asked, smiling calmly. The camera moved side-to-side. She gave another grin. "Then let's keep on walking."

She hummed as they walked, skipping in such a way that looked part of a dance. She caught the camera's gaze and gave a half-smirk half-grin. She turned around playfully and picked up the pace, running through the bushes playfully. She broke through one of the sides and fell on her , wincing.

"Ow. I'm so~ in trouble from Soul-Unnie when she sees this," Nayoung hissed with a wince as she stood. She observed the human-shaped hole in the bush and laughed. "Oh well!~ I was never here!" 

With that, she darted off...straight into a tree. 

"Double ow," she complained when she fell, back first, to the ground. 

"Oh? There's someone here already?" another male voice chirped, surprised. She looked up. A familiar man stood there, his hand handcuffed to a branch a little over the height of his waist.

"Yo Dongwoo," she greeted, sticking out her hand. Rolling his eyes good-naturedly, he gave her a hand up, the two ignoring the sudden spark that trailed up their fingertips. 

"On the same team?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. She held up the key. 

"If you want to," she answered.

"Duh!" he joked as she unlocked him. The handcuffs fell to the ground with a loud clatter and rubbing his wrist, Dongwoo stood up with a bright smile. A loud siren rang out, covering the curse that Nayoung spat out. The tree that Dongwoo had been attached to sunk into the ground while Dongwoo and Nayoung gaped after it as a feminine, monotone voice announced something.

Yellow Team: 2 Members
노란 팀: 2 멤버

Yellow Team: 2 Members
노란 팀: 2 멤버

The voice disappeared and blinking out of their reverie, Dongwoo and Nayoung turned to the missing tree with shock. The ground looked as if there had been no tree in the first place, just solid dirt. The two stared, wide-eyed and slack-jawed. After a few seconds, Nayoung's face turned into her calm, normal face as if she hadn't been surprised in the first place and she smiled. 

"Well, let's get going," she announced, patting Dongwoo in the back.

"Mhm," he agreed, clearly still in shock.


"Holy sh*t!" Seungyeon cursed after the announcement had stopped. She looked at the camera with an eye-roll and pointed at an empty space where a tree had been at a distance. "Told ya." 

She continued to walk while thinking aloud.

"Hmm...Let's see...Taking a guess, that was probably our leader's--she did always like bright colors--so she probably picked up the first person she saw...Hm..."

She turned to the cameraman.

"What do you think?"

There was no answer and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine fine," she waved off, peeking her head at the upcoming tree, walking slowly. She was close to the tall landmark, but she had been walking continually for quite some time now without reaching the structure.

She had held onto her patience well.

"Godd*mnit! I give up!" she shouted, tossing herself into the foliage.

Until now.

"What's wrong with this ing maze?!" she complained as the cameraman followed her cautiously, obviously put off by her temper. 

Anger Anger
삐짐 삐짐

"Who's there?" a familiar voice called out cheerfully.

"Finally," Seungyeon grumbled, leading the cameraman into the anger-made hole in the bushes. 

"Is that you Seungyeon? I don't think any of the other leaders would get angry enough to tear through bushes," a familiar voice rang out, a chuckle following. 

"You know me too well," the girl grumbled, unlocking the girl who was handcuffed to the tree's roots without other words. Jenny rubbed her wrists and gave a knowing smile. 

"We-"

Blue Team: 2 members
파란 팀: 2 멤버

Blue Team: 2 members
파란 팀: 2 멤버

"Whoa! The tree disappeared!" Jenny shouted in amazement. She jumped on the small hill that had held the tree. 

"Come on Jenny. Let's go," Seungyeon urged, rolling her eyes. She left without checking to see if the supposed-unnie was following. Jenny turned around, eyes widening.

"Wait! Don't leave me behind!" she complained, running after the disappearing girl. Seungyeon looked at the VJ, rolling her eyes once again before she paused just for a few seconds as the girl caught up.


"Aish! How am I supposed to find anyone in this place?" Yoo Jaesuk complained, moving a branch out of his way. His VJ was silent.

"This place is too big!" he shouted in complaint.

"Hyung!" a familiar voice called out.

"Who's that?" Yoo Jaesuk questioned, looking around. A head popped up above the bushes beside him, his eyes barely visible while Yoo Jaesuk had a mental heart attack. 

"Y-Yah! Don't just pop out of nowhere Kwangsoo!" Yoo Jaesuk yelled, placing a hand over his pounding heart. 

"...Mianhae Hyung," Kwangsoo apologized quickly, knowing that he would not get out without putting away his pride for a while. Yoo Jaesuk softened a bit.

"Aish Kwangsoo," Yoo Jaesuk complained, finding the entrance into the small grove. "You shou-"

Just then, the announcement of the two members of the Blue Team rang out, startling the two. 

"Mwo? The other two teams already have members?" Yoo Jaesuk realized, running over to Kwangsoo, key in hand. "Beggars can't be choosers I suppose." 

Hurriedly, Yoo Jaesuk released Kwangsoo. 

"Come on! Hurry hurry!" Yoo Jaesuk urged, running off. 

"I won't let you down Hyung!" Kwangsoo promised, following.

Green Team: 2 members
초록 팀: 2 멤버

Green Team: 2 members
초록 팀: 2 멤버


"I can't find anyone," Haha complained, continuing to walk. He looked nervous as he looked at the cameraman, his face dumbfounded. "All the other teams have found another person too..." 

His face switched into determination as he began to run, shouting.

"I can't lose!"


"Anyone here?~" Jenny called out, hands cupped by . Seungyeon knocked her knuckles lightly on the back of Jenny's head. 

"Come on. The next tree is right there," she ordered, putting her hands back into her pockets as the two strode down the narrow path side-by-side. After the silent walk, they finally entered the clearing. 

"Myungsoo!" Jenny squealed, smiling brightly. She looked to the leader. "Can we? Can we?~ Please!~"

"Shut up," Seungyeon grumbled, pulling out her blue key. Her eyes locked onto Myungsoo's for a silent message. 

"I know," he gruffly mumbled as she unlocked him. Immediately, the tree began to disappear as an announcement blared over the speakers.

Blue Team: 3 members
파란 팀: 3 멤버

Blue Team: 3 members
파란 팀: 3 멤버

"Well, let's get going," Seungyeon urged, placing her hands behind her head. "We only need...2 more and I know just who to get."


"Ah! It's a Moonlight member!" Haha called out with joy as he noted the girl handcuffed to the tree. The girl rolled her eyes.

"You gonna unlock me or stare at me all day?" Jieun snapped, eyeing the short boy from head to toe. 

"Of course," he answered quickly, fumbling with his key. Without haste, he unlocked the girl who stood up, taller than him as the tree disappeared and the announcement rang aloud.

Red Team: 2 members
빨간 팀: 2 멤버

Red Team: 2 members
빨간 팀: 2 멤버

She raised an eyebrow.

"Come on. Seungyeon and I made a bet so I'm not going down without a fight," she growled, already intent on another destination. Haha sighed happily and turned to the camera.

"I'm in love."

"Hurry it up you Penguin!" Jieun shouted, surprising the boy. 

"Coming my love!~" Haha answered, chasing after her. Not long after, on a much shorter path than all the others, the two came upon another clearing, another Moonlight member strapped to the tree.

"Oh! Hey Unnie!" Daeun chirped, smiling. 

"Yo Penguin. Unlock," Jieun ordered, snapping her fingers and pointing at the bubbly girl.

"Uwa! Two Moonlight members!" Haha cheered, eagerly complying. Daeun stood up, leaping as she leapt up and hugged Jieun, shoving past Haha without regret. The tree disappeared in a flurry of movement and sound as once again, an announcement rang out. 

Red Team: 3 members
빨간 팀: 3 멤버

Red Team: 3 members
빨간 팀: 3 멤버

"Well, we should get going," Jieun sighed, letting the hyper girl hug her around the shoulders in a piggy back ride. 

"Of course," Haha agreed, flinging an arm around the two taller females. Unimpressed, Jieun rolled her eyes and walked ahead of him while Daeun looked back, sticking her tongue out mockingly as she smacked his lingering hand, her other arm wrapped around Jieun's neck lightly.

"She's my Unnie!" Daeun declared, burying her face into Jieun's shoulder while the competitive girl just looked around for her next target. Haha seemed puzzled, but laughed.

"I'm in love with Moonlight," he stated with a sigh, looking at the camera while hearts filled the screen.


"Aish! Maybe I should have waited for someone else," Yoo Jaesuk complained to himself, looking at Kwangsoo who was busy ducking under branches and continuously stopping to untangle his clothes from the surrounding forage. He raised his voice. "Yah Kwangsoo! Hurry up!" 

"I'm coming Hyung," Kwangsoo insisted, untangling the last of the branches from his shirt. He half-jogged towards the man before he hit ihis forehead roughly against a branch. He was flung back and he rubbed his forehead with a frown.

"Come on Kwangsoo," Yoo Jeasuk shouted once more, shaking his head. "If this keeps up, we're not even going to have enough for a team!" 

Kwangsoo ducked under another branch and caught up with the man. The two walked, one complaining and the other simmering. 

"Oh? Who's this?" Yoo Jaesuk questioned, coming upon one clearing. A single girl sat in the center, her back against the tree, her face turned from them.

"...Ex...Excuse me," Yoo Jaesuk hesitantly called out. The female turned around, letting a bright smile light up her face.

"Ahnyeong!~ I'm Baby, if you didn't recognize me," the girl greeted, giving a good-natured peace sign. 

"Ah! I'm Yoo Jaesuk," he greeted, shaking her outstretched hand.

"I'm Kwangsoo," the other male attempted to introduce only to be shoved away by Yoo Jaesuk with a heated glare. Baby chuckled.

"Mind letting me out? Can't do much tied up here," she suggested, holding up her cuffed wrist. Yoo Jaesuk eagerly complied.

Green Team: 3 members
초록 팀: 3 멤버

Green Team: 3 members
초록 팀: 3 멤버

"Gomawoyo," she thanked, grinning.

"Oh nononono! It's our pleasure," Yoo Jaesuk quickly denied, returning her smile with one of his own. He looked at Kwangsoo before laughing. "Yah Kwangsoo! Don't fall for ever pretty girl you see!"

True to his word, a blush painted Kwangsoo's cheeks. Baby giggled before darting out of the small clearing. She poked her head back in.

"Come on! Faster we find everyone, faster we leave!" she declared before disappearing again.

"Ah! Wait for us!" Yoo Jaesuk called, following.

"Wait for me!" Kwangsoo yelled, chasing after the duo.


"Who do you think we'll see next?" Jenny questioned, swinging her interlocked fingers from both Seungyeon and Myungsoo. The path was narrow and their shoulders were pushed together to accomodate the wishes of the hyper girl.

"Hopefully someone I'm looking for," Seungyeon snorted.

"You already have our team planned out?" Jenny exclaimed, putting both of her hands up to in shock. Seungyeon pulled her hand back and Myungsoo gently retracted his hand.

"Who's sibling do you think I am?" she snapped in answer, speeding up her walk as she hoped neither Jenny nor Myungsoo had seen the pink crawl up her cheeks.

"Hmm...true," Myungsoo muttered to himself.

"It's a shame though. Soul-Unnie always wanted to go on Running Man," Jenny thought aloud, her face twisting into a frown. Seungyeon looked back, scoffing.

"You look better smiling so do that you visual maknae," Seungyeon ordered, turning her face back towards her destination. Jenny visibly brightened.

"You love me?" she questioned, blinking her eyes in what seemed to be a jokingly-flirtatious manner.

"Yeah yeah. Now hurry up," Seungyeon snapped, rolling her eyes. Myungsoo smiled before looking at the camera.

"Aren't they cute?" he snickered.

"I heard that!" the two shouted backwards.

"Is that so? Congrats to the maknae couple," Myungsoo joked, smirking. 

"Congrats to us," Seungyeon agreed, not really listening while Jenny stuck her tongue out at the male. Seungyeon pushed passed another clump of branches.

"Another person!" she huffed in relief, blowing a strand of hair from her face before raising an eyebrow at the person there. "Not who I wanted."

"Ah mian mian!" Jenny apologized quickly, following the leaving girl. Myungsoo left silently. Gary blinked.

"Did I miss something?"

"Shouldn't be so mean," Jenny reminded the girl.

"It's not like I ever said I was nice," Seungyeon snorted, continuing on her path.

"Karma will come back and it's going to be a bi-"

"I don't believe in karma," Seungyeon cut off the bubbly girl who didn't look all that serious. In fact, she seemed more playful than anything. Seungyeon turned to Myungsoo who was a good yard behind and glowered before turning back to her path and mumbling to herself.

"Smart guy. I'm going to go and kick Daeun's a** later! Who said it was a good idea to give the already-hyper girl candy?"

"Someone gave her candy?" Myungsoo repeated in disbelief, raising an eyebrow as he caught up. Seungyeon nodded in confirmation as Jenny leapt up on the girl. Seungyeon grunted and caught herself, Myungsoo's arms out and ready to catch her. 

"Guess what? I had candy!" Jenny squealed. Myungsoo and Seungyeon looked at each other and groaned as they continued to walk. Jenny chattered endlessly before finally they came upon another tree. 

"Finally! Someone I'm looking for!" Seungyeon exclaimed, unlocking the Infinite member.

"I didn't know you missed me so much! How about a thank-you hug?" the male offered as he stood. 

"Get over yourself pretty boy or I'll shove that pride of yours up yo-"

Blue Team: 4 members
파란 팀: 4 멤버

Blue Team: 4 members
파란 팀: 4 멤버

The announcement and disappearing tree, luckily, covered Seungyeon's threat. Jenny giggled, causing the male to chuckle as well.

"She had candy?" the boy questioned.

"You have no idea," Myungsoo answered, putting a tired hand on Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun sighed helplessly, letting a smile crawl up his face.

"That explains why one certain girl isn't at all happy," Woohyun teased, putting a hand on Seungyeon's shoulder. "That girl on sugar is like putting the gold-medal Olympic winner on steroids. And of course, you can't leave her alone either because you two a-"

"Get off of her!" Jenny complained, literally throwing Woohyun off--albeit lightly--as she attached herself to Seungyeon's arm.

"I forgot that she had crazy strength in her state too," Woohyun mumbled while Myungsoo rolled his eyes and helped him up. Jenny turned back, sticking her tongue out and dragging one eye down with her free finger. 

"And that'll teach you!" she shouted as they continued on their way. Myungsoo looked at Woohyun who looked at Seungyeon and they all had the same thought.

Whoever gave Jenny candy needed to go down.


"So...who exactly are we looking for?" Dongwoo asked, walking side-by-side with the calm leader. She looked up to the sky.

"Hmm...I'm not sure either. Whoever we want?" she answered with a grin. Dongwoo laughed, clapping a hand on her shoulder.

"Good enough for me!" 

"Hmm...Who's this?" Nayoung questioned, moving a clump of branches out of the way. 

"Oh! Song Jihyo," Dongwoo recognized, beaming. He turned to Nayoung. "Should we get her?"

"Let me out of here," the said girl requested, looking entirely bored.

"Sure!" Nayoung agreed whole-heartedly, unhandcuffing the female. Jihyo stood, rubbing her wrists as the tree disappeared and another announcement rang out. 

Yellow Team: 3 Members
노란 팀: 3 멤버

Yellow Team: 3 Members
노란 팀: 3 멤버

"Daebak," Jihyo whistled in amazement, completely awed by the work put into the garden.

"I know right?" Dongwoo agreed, clapping a hand on her shoulder playfully. Nayoung slung an arm around Dongwoo, smiling lazily.

"Let's get going you lazy guy. We've got ground to cover and daylight to burn," she teased, dragging the duo off. Three VJ followed them quickly, almost amazed by how much energy the girl still had left. The three eagerly moved about, but were relaxed all the same. They even stopped to play a few games and laughter was prominent in the air. 

"That did not happen," Nayoung denied, laughing.

"It did!" Dongwoo insisted, sending the girls on another fit of laughter. He jumped up onto one of the nearby rocks lining the path, posing. "He did this and started to-Whoa!"

He tripped backwards and fell through the bushes, surprising another person.

"Ghenchana?" Nayoung asked, face turned fish with worry.

"I'm completely ok," Dongwoo reassured, standing. He rubbed his head and looked around before matching eyes with someone and leaping with fear.

"Ohmygod!" he shouted, shocked.

"That's not a nice greeting either," Gary complained, frowning. "Earlier, two Moonlight and an Infinite member went the opposite way, completely ignoring me."

"Well, we won't. I'm a fan of the Monday couple so let's get going!" Nayoung chirped, uncuffing the male. Once again, the tree disappeared and the announcement rang out.

Yellow Team: 4 Members
노란 팀: 4 멤버

Yellow Team: 4 Members
노란 팀: 4 멤버

"The Running Man producers are getting crazier," Gary swore while shaking his head in mock disappointment. He looked at his new team members. "Well? Where to next?"


"We need at least one more member," Jieun thought aloud, Daeun skipping happily around her. A few feet away, Haha was following, sunk in his love and eagerly trying to start a casual conversation with either of the Moonlight members.

"Infinite...Hmm..." Daeun wondered, stopping as she walked side-by-side with Jieun. She turned to the older girl. "Who do you think we should get Unnie?"

"Well, first off, not Sungjong. Girly-boy can stay strapped to the tree for all I care. Sorry, but he's not that...physically buff. I would normally avoid Sunggyu and Sungyeol too, since the leader always complains and the Choding is too...childish, but since they're not here it won't make much of a difference," Jieun listed, counting them off on her fingers. "But just to point out, if we can stand our group, we can probably stand Sungyeol and his Choding tendencies too."

"I think that we should get another Moonlight member and ditch Infinite," Haha voiced only to be ignored by the thinking girl. Daeun turned, glaring at the male making him freeze.

"Nuh-uh! There's no way that you're gonna be alone with us you Ahjusshi!" Daeun denied, sticking her tongue out. Text popped up at the bottom of the screen, capturing his horrified face.

Ahjusshi!
아저씨!

" 'Ah-Ahjusshi?!' " Haha repeated in disbelief. He muttered to himself. "Well, they are about 20 and I am 32, but am I old enough to be called an Ahjusshi?!"

Mental Breakdown
멘탈 붕괴

"Yeah you Ahjusshi!" Daeun confirmed, clinging onto Jieun's arm. The girl held out her hand, letting the distracted girl play with it. Not noticing Haha's mental breakdown, Jieun turned to the male, letting Daeun amuse herself by playing around with her fingers.

"Yo Ahjusshi. Move it or lose it!" she snapped, continuing to forge on ahead while Daeun followed eagerly. Seconds later, Haha finally broke out of his stupor and followed though considerably more downcast. After minutes of silence filled only with the surrounding nature and Daeun's eager, but random chattering, they finally found another person.

"Yo Hoya," Jieun greeted, giving him a lazy two-finger salute. She turned to the half-broken Haha. "Come on Ahjusshi. Unlock him." 

Haha blankly nodded before following through.

Red Team: 4 members
빨간 팀: 4 멤버

Red Team: 4 members
빨간 팀: 4 멤버

"Gomawo," Hoya greeted with a bright smile. Haha looked at him before looking at the camera.

"He's even taller than me..." he muttered sadly. 

"Well, that's all of us! Let's move move move! We've got a game to win," Jieun competitively ordered. Daeun cheered while Hoya only smiled happily. 

"Let's a go-go!" Daeun joked, the group moving quickly.


"One more person!" Seungyeon growled under her breath as the announcement rang out. Quickly, her group began to move and after several curses, Seungyeon gave up and pushed through the bushes again. She took one look at the occupant and smirked.

"Just who I was looking for!" she declared, unlocking him.

Blue Team: 4 members
파란 팀: 4 멤버

Blue Team: 4 members
파란 팀: 4 멤버

"We winning?" he questioned, his gaze fierce.

"Of course," Seungyeon laughed maliciously. The two shook hands.

"Let's hurry now. Lucky for you guys, I'm good with directions unlike my sister," Seungyeon ordered with a smirk. With confident movements, the group moved quickly, especially knowing that a different team wasn't far behind.

"Holy sh*t!" Seungyeon cursed, almost running into Jieun. Likewise, the two stopped only two feet from each other. The two groups stood at a standstill.

"Only four?" Seungyeon prodded, breaking the silence with a confident smirk.

"We only need four to beat you guys," Jieun threw back. The two groups were silent once more. Then, everything happened in a flurry.

Seungyeon ran past the group, Jenny close behind. Jieun and Daeun made a move to follow, but Kim Jonggook, the fifth and final member of Seungyeon's team, blocked them both with ease. Woohyun and Myungsoo followed the two girls with shouted thanks at Kim Jonggook, deftly dodging the reach of Haha and Hoya. The four stood, staring at the immovable wall. Kim Jonggook stood right in the middle of the path they needed to follow and Jieun's eyes could only narrow. 

She leaped for him and pushing him against the hedge, she shouted at her team to move. 

"Hurry up! Run!" she demanded. However, he wasn't about to be outdone. Without missing a beat, he twirled her around, sending Haha crashing into her while he escaped her grasp. With one smooth turn, he ran towards where he could hear his group leader's voice.

"Yo Sparta! Just run straight!" she shouted. He followed her instructions and soon enough, he found the white door and burst through it. 

"Hurry up!" Seungyeon snapped, a black van parked in front of him, the other four members already piled in.

He opened the driver's seat and shut the door, strapping on his seat belt, turning the engine on, and driving off just as the other team burst through the garden's door. He drove as fast as he could within the speed limit for a few minutes before he slowed to a more moderate speed.

"They catching up to us?" he questioned, throwing a glance at the rear view mirror.

"They have to wait for the third and maybe even the last team," Seungyeon answered with a smirk, seated in the back with Woohyun. Myungsoo and Jenny were in the seats behind them. Cameras were positioned at various angles around the car and beside Kim Jonggook was an iPad. He parked on the side of the road in a less-crowded area before the group looked at it. 

The wallpaper was of a field of orange flowers on a mountainside, the blue sky unfocused above.

Kim Jonggook slid a finger across the bottom as instructed, surprised when they needed a password--and a worded password at that--things that the Running Man members (and guests) never needed before. 

"Really?" Jenny pouted from the very back. In the center of the wallpaper was a message.

Hint: What is the official name of the flower?
힌트: 이 꽃의 공식 이름은 뭐예요?

"Are you serious?" Seungyeon groaned, slapping her forehead. Jenny summarized their situation well.

"This . Big time."


"Well, we have everyone, we should go," Nayoung calmly proposed.

"Pick up anyone along the way?" Dongwoo asked, raising an eyebrow as the Monday couple walked behind them, lightly flirting.

"Depends on if we run into anyone," Nayoung decided, walking calmly. "Two of the other teams have probably finished, but we'll just go at our own pace."

She looked at the Monday couple behind them and nudged her head.

"Especially since we're giving them more time to flirt," she joked. Dongwoo laughed and bumped fists lightly with her. 

"Cool cool. Let's go-Agh!" he choked as he tripped on something. Nayoung snickered, giving him a hand up and looking at who had tripped him. 

"Yo Seungne! Want to come with?" Nayoung asked, smiling brightly. The said girl, who was also the reason Dongwoo tripped, grinned back.

"Sure!" she agreed, letting the leader unlock her.

Yellow Team: 4 Members
노란 팀: 4 멤버

Yellow Team: 4 Members
노란 팀: 4 멤버

"Well, that's the limit so let's go!~" Nayoung cheered. She turned back to the Running Man couple. "Come on! You two can flirt in the car!"

"We're not flirting," Gary denied quickly, catching up to the female. "I wouldn't mind doing that with you though."

"It's Monday!" Jihyo reminded, grabbing his arm and pulling him ahead. 

"Oh that's right," he mumbled in defeat, following the female's lead.


"Who's left anyways??" Baby questioned, the three wandering without aim. 

"Well, we need one Infinite member," Yoo Jaesuk reminded promptly. 

"Let's get going then. From what I can tell, we only have one other person to free in this garden anyways," Baby ordered, striding ahead.

"Do you even know where we need to go?" Kwangsoo asked dubiously, ducking under another branch.

"Each tree has a person," Baby revealed, raising an eyebrow at the two's surprised expressions. "Didn't you two know?"

She received identical shakes of the head and she sighed, the three moving at a steady pace. After several mishaps later, they finally made it to the last tree. Baby blinked. Kwangsoo blinked. Yoo Jaesuk blinked. 

Kwangsoo huffed angrily.

Irritation
삐짐

"Yah! We traveled all this way here! How can you fall asleep?!" he demanded the sleeping boy, kicking his foot. 

Explosion
폭발

"Ow!" the boy shouted, waking up immediately. He pouted and his eyes swam as Yoo Jaesuk unlocked him.

Green Team: 4 members
초록 팀: 4 멤버

Green Team: 4 members
초록 팀: 4 멤버

"Yah Kwangsoo! How can you do that to him? You'd have fallen asleep too if we left you until last!" the MC yelled furiously, gesturing with his hands. "Apologize!"

"Why should I?" Kwangsoo threw back.

"Apologize!" Baby chided, hands on her hips. "You can't kick the maknae of Infinite and expect to be catered to your every whim! What's wrong with him sleeping? You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Mianhe," Kwangsoo squeezed out, fearful of the angry female. He hid slightly behind Yoo Jaesuk, immediately complacent while Sungjong stood up, completely fine now. 

"Well, we're the last ones. Let's get going," Baby ordered, leaving no doubt on who was in charge of the group. 

"Let's," Sungjong agreed, smiling brightly. Kwangsoo followed meekly behind Yoo Jaesuk.

"Tch. Kwangsoo," Yoo Jaesuk spat, rolling his eyes at the camera.


"Any ideas?" Woohyun questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope," Jenny answered promptly. "I've been looking at pictures and I've tried calling Sou--I mean our manager, but she must be giving dance lessons. She never answers her phone then."

"Figures," Seungyeon mumbled, cursing. 

"You shouldn't curse on TV," Woohyun teased, his face popping up a few inches from hers. She cursed loudly.

"It doesn't make a difference. Our manager was pretty chill about it. Says we look more real or something like that. Besides, Shinhwa cusses pretty openly too," Seungyeon threw back, all the members of their team looking through their iPhones. "But I've seen this somewhere! Where the did I see this?!"

"Me too! Where...?" Jenny trailed off, sticking out her tongue unconsciously as she focused.

"Wait a second. Both of you have seen it?" Kim Jonggook asked out, receiving identical nods in answer. "Where have both of you been together before?"

"Well, we were friends in elementary," Jenny began.

"Then, we went to different middle school," Seungyeon continued.

"Oh but we met back up in high school."

"And we went to the same church!"

"But after that, you moved with Soul-Unnie to Korea."

"And then I moved back."

"We hung out and auditioned together."

"Then Sis opened up the company."

[Note: Seungyeon says "Sis" in English.]

"So we trained in Soul Entertainment together."

"..."

"That's it," Jenny and Seungyeon answered in unison, looking at the males.

"You moved to Korea?" Myungsoo asked, surprised. 

"Oh, I was born in Korea. I moved to America then came back," Jenny provided, raising her hand as if she were in class.

"Well, where'd you live before?" Kim Jonggook prodded, turning from his place in the driver's seat. Jenny and Seungyeon looked at each other.

"California."


"This. . *ss," Jieun cursed for the umpteenth time as the members of her team searched their iPhones furiously. 

"What flower is this?" Daeun asked, leaning on the girl, searching her own phone. Jieun looked over her shoulder.

"Not ours," Jieun grumbled, turning back to her own search. "That's orange. Ours is pink, see?" 

The girl held the iPad up to the other, displaying its flowered wallpaper. The wallpaper was of two pink flowers, one slightly shadowed in the sunlight.

"I feel like I've seen them before though," Daeun thought aloud.

"Where?" Haha asked, eager to get close to the girl.

"Where do you think?" Daeun teased.

"..." Haha was dumbfounded.

"Busan!" Hoya chimed in, smiling.

"Ding dong! You weren't wrong!" Daeun joked, laughing. "How'd you know?"

"You have a Busan accent," Jieun broke in, rolling her eyes.

"Oh right!" Daeun realized, smiling. She turned to the girl, looking devious and curious. "Unnie, where are you from?"

"Me? I was born in Seoul," Jieun answered quickly, blinking. 

"But you speak English better," Daeun pointed out, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"I was raised in Australia, but born in Seoul," Jieun offered in answer, continuing to check her phone for any hints.

"Where in Australia?" Dauen asked again, still curious.

"Melbourne," Jieun mumbled shortly.

"Where's that?" Daeun questioned, innocently.

"In Australia," Jieun muttered in answer. Daeun pouted.

"Is that why you have a slight accent?" she wondered aloud.

"If you're talking accents, she should be your target," Jieun countered, nudging her chin at the other half of the van, her eyes not glancing up from her phone.

"It's not my fault," Seungne protested, pouting, her accent thick on her tongue. "I learned Mandarin and English first you know."

"Sure," Jieun agreed without really listening, still searching through the many difficulties of finding the password. 

"I know you're upset we took so long, but at least we're not last," Nayoung reminded, smiling calmly. 

"Baby Momma's team has to ride with the staff members," Seungne informed, giving a playful smile. 

"Still, having to wait for another team was a pain," Jieun growled. "Especially since you took your d*mn sweet time about it too."

"You know you love us," Nayoung joked, winking. She laughed along with Seungne.


"So you can't even give us a hint?" Baby asked the crew, giving them puppy dog eyes.

"Not even a bit?" Sungjong added, joining the scene. The crew faltered at the two cute faces, but remained steady.

"It's unfair to the other teams," the PD reminded, letting them decode the iPad password as the rest of the staff was still packing away the equipment. 

"Please?!~" Baby and Sungjong begged in unison.

"Aish, don't be so uptight PD! There's two cute faces asking you here!" Yoo Jaesuk tried to appease. Kwangsoo joined in, making his own puppy-dog face. Silently, the PD pointed at Kwangsoo and Yoo Jaesuk rolled his eyes.

"You're not cute! You're ruining our chances," he complained, knocking Kwangsoo on the head lightly. 

"That doesn't mean you have to hit me for it!" Kwangsoo threw back, standing up and hitting his head on the van's ceiling. He clutched where he had been hurt, his anger overcome with pain.

"Ghenchana?!" Baby asked immediately, worried as she stood on her tiptoes and put a hand on top of his. He blushed and backed away.

"Ah Baby, don't bother him. He's always fine. I'd be more worried about yourself. He uses that useless part of himself to trick girls," Yoo Jaesuk explained, shaking his head in disappointment.

"He's faking to pick up girls?" Sungjong repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh no, the useless part of him is real," Yoo Jaesuk confirmed. "He just uses it in immoral ways."

"That's not nice Kwangsoo," Baby scolded, turning away from him. Kwangsoo looked heartbroken before he threw evil daggers (which weren't all that effective) at Yoo Jaesuk. 

"What is this flower anyways?" Sungjong broke in, holding up the iPad. 

The wallpaper was of a clump of branches laden with golden yellow flowers. In the center, one particular flower was zoomed in on.

"I don't know," Baby replied with a frown. "I know I've seen these somewhere..."

"I know I have too," Yoo Jaesuk agreed with a cluck of his tongue.

"Ah! Soul-Unn--I mean at the Soul Entertainment building, there's a huge hedge of these," Baby recognized.

"You're right! I asked Yeo--I mean your manager about it once...what was it called?" Sungjong thought aloud.

"Any information is good," Baby encouraged.

"It was some official flower...what was it?" Sungjong wondered with frustration.

"An official flower...? I have an idea," Baby stated with a smirk.

"What is it?" Kwangsoo asked eagerly.

"Let me check first," Baby replied firmly, typing something in furiously into her phone. "...Guys...I think I got it."


"Golden poppies!" Seungyeon and Jenny shouted at once, eyes widening at their find. 

"What?" Woohyun questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"They were California's state flower. They planted these all over our elementary school," Jenny explained, immediately searching it up on her phone.

"I remember now! I used to stuff them d--I mean I used to make people eat them," Seungyeon recalled, smirking. She looked at their shocked faces. "I was not and am not a nice person."

"We can tell," Myungsoo stated dryly. 

"Here it is! It's the...you type it in," Jenny childishly asked Jonggook, handing him her phone.

"Eschscolzia Californica," Jonggook read slowly, typing it in. Immediately, the iPad unlocked and a video popped up. The five gathered around as they watched it. 


There was a blurred out face, voice changed to be a high-pitched squeak.

"Why am I here?" the person, female they could tell, asked calmly though she was tied up on a chair, background just as blurred. 

"You owe us," the PD's voice pointed out.

"...I owe no one anything," she threw back, a calm clarity in her voice. A timer was pushed beside her by a familiar FD - Go Dongwan.

Full Name: Go Dongwan

Nicknames: Maknae FD

Age: Unspecified

He gave her a polite bow, clearly a fan by his smiling face, and left.

"What's this?" she questioned after giving the youngest FD a returning nod of her head. 

"If they don't find you before the timer goes off, then it will explode and you will not appear next episode," the PD explained.

"That's fine," she replied calmly, glancing at the red blaring numbers 59:59:43. "And the two others?"

"The same," the PD answered. A card appeared in front of the camera as the PD read it aloud.

Go to the 63 Floor Building.
63 빌딤으로 가세요.


The group looked at each other.

"Drive Tiger," Seungyeon ordered, smirking. "We're going to be first."


"The...Forsythia Koreana?" Sungjong read out with curiousity. "What's that?"

"It's Seoul's official flower," Baby answered, typing in the password.

"What's this?" Kwangsoo asked aloud as the video popped up, only getting Yoo Jaesuk's angry 'shush!' in reply.


"I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored," the figure half-sang, tied to a chair. His face was blurred and voice made deeper while the background was impossible to discern. Beside him there was a countdown reading 57:42:30

The male looked at the clock, sighing before looking towards the camera again. 

"Do we just wait here until we're found?" he questioned, clearly bored.

"Yes," the VJ answered.

"What if we're not found?!" the mysterious figure pointed out.

"You don't appear," the VJ answered simply.

"What?! That's unfair! How are they supposed to find us in here?! And we're tied up and we have to do nothing for an hour!" the male complained.

"Hope they come soon," the VJ supplied shortly as the male threw another fit. The male's voice faded as another Running Man card appeared before the camera, staying for another half a minute, long enough for the members to read it.

Go to the 63 Floor Building.
63 빌딤으로 가세요.


Immediately, the Green Team urged the staff to drive, praying they weren't last.


"No freaking way," Jieun breathed, recalling something. She looked something up on her phone and promptly knocked Daeun in the head with her knuckles.

"Daeun you babo! This is Busan's national flower!" Jieun scolded lightly, picking up the iPad and beginning to type. Immediately it unlocked and the members of the entire car crowded around the girl, craning their necks to see the video that began to play.


"What is this?" the man questioned, dazed. He was tied to a chair, face blurred, voice made high-pitched, and background made blurry. "This isn't what we were expecting."

There was only silence in answer.

"Nothing? Really?" he asked, incredulous. "Are we just supposed to wait here until this countdown ends?"

He nudged his chin at the clock beside him, reading 54:20:36. The VJ nodded, camera following his movement.

"What if we aren't found?" he prodded, craning his neck to look at the VJ. There was no answer.

"Do we even go on?" he elaborated, holding back anger. The camera moved to say no.

"That's unfair!" the person complained. There was no reply and the male sighed. A Running Man card appeared before the camera, lasting about half a minute, just long enough for everyone to read it.

Go to the 63 Floor Building.
63 빌딤으로 가세요.


The two groups looked at each other before looking at the driver, Dongwoo.

"Well, let's get going," Nayoung encouraged, breaking out into a smile. Dongwoo smiled back.

"Let's."


The Blue Team, first to leave, arrived first as well, urged to run by a competitive captain and sub-captain coach (a.k.a Seungyeon and Jonggook). They ran in, having changed somewhere along the trip into uni sweatsuits of their team color (N4, N5, S14), their names velcro-stuck onto their backs as per the show's trademark. The Red Team (N11, N12, S5, S6), Yellow Team (N10), and Green Team (N6, N7, S12, S13) also soon arrived, dressed in sweatsuits that matched their color.

The PD explained the situation to each team verbatim.

"The race for today is a game show quiz: Nonsense; Of Course We Know!"

Nonsense; Of Course We Know!
난센스; 당연히 알지!

Groans rang about in each group, several of the idols making faces in disgust and others in worry.

 

 

 

 

 


For more information on the flowers - official flowers actually - used above, please check the following websites:

Golden Poppy (California, US) - http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/aboutflowers/stateflowers/california-state-flowers

Camellia (Busan, Korea and Alabama, US) - http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/aboutflowers/stateflowers/alabama-state-flowers

Forsythia (Seoul, Korea) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsythia