Behind The Scenes Is The Manager

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: KoreanGal5
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/48995

Character Info:
Name: Choi Sooyeon
Nickname: Soul, Bookworm, Yeonnie
Position: Manager and Company CEO 
Age: 21
Birthday: May 5
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: AB

Family:
Father (Choi Hongjin 45, Electronics Company Vice President) - Her father is always carefree and easygoing. He spoils her and her sister at times, but really means well. As electronics company vice president, he always has something new that he's testing out and such. He can be awkward with his love at times and tries to show it by buying a bunch of gifts, but really loves his family. He is currently in America with his wife.

Mother (Choi Hyesung 42, Housewife) - More mature, knowing, and mothering, she always wants her daughter to be happy. She encourages her even if Sooyeon doesn't even believe in herself. She makes sure that Sooyeon takes care of herself even when busy and is the one who influenced her to be so motherly herself. (Her sister now has two mothers to deal with.) She is currently living in America with Sooyeon's father.
Sister (Yet to be revealed)
Background:
She was born into a middle class family and was always the mature and never-could-go-wrong one, the one with grades and the musical talent. Her younger sister was always more rebellious and sarcastic. That isn't to say that her sister took this easily though. Her sister simply had musical talent in another area rather than classical. She herself isn't girly, nor is she tomboyish, but rather inbetween. She was a bit ditzy while mature and polite, but blunt. She has a soft side for her sister, even if she doesn't admit it.
She spent middle school and high school with wonderful grades and graduated college early and decided to open her own company, Soul Entertainment. She has debuted many successful groups, and unlike other companies, she lives in harmony with them rather than in rivalry, though she has a few friendly competitions with them every now and then. She moved out after graduation (several years too early. Her sister threw a fit.) and to suppress the tantrum, she convinced her parents and her sister for her sister to move to Korea with her.
Company Years and Some Info:
She believes in strict "doing-it-yourself-before-encouraging-others" so she has undergone her own training, enduring strict diets, dance practices, and vocal training with her trainees. She is very open with her employees and they often call her "Unnie" or "Noona" and the occasional "Umma" as well. The ones who are older than her about getting married (though the reason why isn't quite known). Unlike most company CEOs, she is known for being more of a parent to her trainees than a mentor and several times on camera, various idol groups (of her company and other's) have greeted her with bright smiles and close hugs. 
She is not much of a smiler, but photos love her. Looking her up on any site will bring tons of results about her and her success. Her background is fuzzy, but there is no doubt that she is, by far, one of the youngest, but most successful company heads ever. Some cameras have caught people confessing to her, but alas, she declines with a single quick line, "Grow up." The meaning of that line is not quite known and interviewers fear bringing the question up. People are scanned for cameras or any device of the sort while entering the building and the employees are quick to recognize intruders. The successful leader can never be said to not have a cunning side.
Likes:
  • Flowers
  • Books
  • Candy
  • Rain
  • Music
Dislikes:
  • Fire
  • Getting lost
  • Ghosts and spirits
  • erts
  • Liars
Habits:
  • Biting Lip (before performance)
  • Brushing hair behind ear (all the time)
  • Pacing (waiting - not impatient, just a habit)
  • Hitting people with her book (when they won't be quiet)
  • Hugging people (when they're sad or being cute/childish)
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Gardening
  • Reading
  • Almost anything with music
  • Giving out candy

Favorite Activities:

  • In hobbies

Least Favorite Activities:

  • Getting members out of trouble
  • Finding her way after getting lost
  • Paperwork

Favorite and Least Favorite Foods:
Favorite Food - Sweet foods like Candy

Least Favorite Food - Bitter foods like (Black) Coffee

Appearance:
Choi Seo Hee

Has a pair of earrings. 

Doesn't like makeup.

Has a tattoo on the back of her left shoulder.

Tattoo:

Favorite Clothes:
Formal Dress:
Pajamas:
Training Clothes:

(Includes Headphones)
Extra:
  • Can play the piano, cello, violin, and is currently learning guitar and flute 
  • Gets lost easily to the point it's almost a joke
  • Can speak Korean, English, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, and is currently learning French and Thai
  • Is a Pokemon fanatic. Literally.
  • Can remember anything she has seen, heard, felt, tasted, or smelled once. (That means she can remember anyone's face and name, any song's melody, title, and lyrics [which she can replay by ear on the piano in one try if asked], any recipe, any surface and its quality, and the smell of different plants she has planted or food she has cooked.)

That's my character! The manager! Now, let's get this story started! ;D