Jenny Skips Into Center Stage

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: NinjaaCupcake
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/49592

Character Info:
Name: Kwon Jungwon 
Nickname: Jenny
Stage Name: Jenni
Position: Lead Vocal/Sub-Dancer (Main Face)
Personal FanClub Name and Color: Ah~ing and Baby Blue
Age: 18
Birthday: November 23
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Blood Type: AB
Family:
Mom (Kwon Hyunkyung 47 Housewife) - Easygoing and always smiling, her mom was always supporting her. Her mother taught Jenny a lot and the two were awfully close. Jenny told her mother about almost anything while her mother kept it a secret from her easily excited and protective father. Though, like all teens and parents, they had a few fights, the two always were close to each other. She currently is in the USA.
Dad (Kwon Sangwook 50 Chef) - Her dad was always playful and easygoing. A party? If there was no boys, why not? A sleepover? Sure! A girl's night out? Have fun! Jenny's father always gave her plenty of freedom. However, if a male name was mentioned, well, there goes her privileges for a month. However, Jenny's father also knows that a teen girl will always be a teen girl and though he won't mind if she gossips about a boy (since he barely holds himself back when she crushes), a boy coming over, if not for school-related reasons, will end up going through a third-degree interview. He is currently in the USA as a chef in a four-star restaurant.
Sister (Kwon Jungyeon 12 Student) - The two bicker constantly. At times, it's pointless though at other times, it's serious. However, they will always have each other's backs. Jenny's sister, sometimes called Joanne, though isn't as popular as Jenny, retains better grades than Jenny ever had. Jenny, though somewhat jealous, encourages her sister constantly to get into a good college with a great future. She is currently a student in a school in the USA.
Background:
Coming from a relatively normal family, she never needed to take part-time jobs for money nor did she have everything she wanted. Her sister and her bickered often, but in the end, they loved each other as all siblings do. However, she was also rather popular in school so she is somewhat used to using aegyo to get people to do what she wants. Of course, not everything goes her way.
She picked up Spanish and English when she had a transfer student she was ordered to help out. She had always loved singing and was always in the choir of her school. She loved dancing as well, though nothing could top her main love. She managed average grades, not too good, but nothing horrific. She simply passed by. That is to say, that no one would forget her, her interesting, and at times, hyper, personality made it hard for people to forget her. She tends to be a little disrespectful, though not always on purpose, and she loves candy.

Trainee Years and Some Info:
After auditioning and getting accepted, Jenny found no problems in vocal classes. In fact, she excelled and was a teacher's favorite. Her dancing was just a bit better than average and she could rap a bit. She was a social butterfly, as the saying goes, and was well-liked.

During her time as a trainee, she learned to hit some notes that could shatter glass ("It was purely accidental! I swear!") and some notes that make others cringe just at the pitch. Unfazed, she pleasantly smiled and decided that now she learned a new form of self-defense. 

She learned rules about manners though she often forgets them and she found more aegyo poses and things to do. She joked often about her two year time as a trainee being something that was too short, but in reality, her debut is her lifelong dream. 

Likes: 
  • Chocolate
  • Tea
  • Gum
  • Dramas
Dislikes:
  • Automatic toilets
  • Loud noises
  • Stinky smells
Habits:
  • Talks a lot
  • Checks phone a lot
  • Takes pictures on phone randomly
Hobbies:
  • Ice skating
  • Shopping
  • Cooking
  • Watching dramas
Favorite Activities:
  • Ice skating
  • Shopping
  • Cooking
  • Taking random pictures
Least Favorite Activities: 
  • Studying
  • Reading
  • Running
Favorite and Least Favorite Food: 
Favorite - Chocolate, ramen, pasta, dumpling, noodles
Least favorite - Beans, celery, raisins
Appearance:
Song Ah Ri
Has two pairs of piercings in her ear.
Has a tattoo on upper back.
Always has her nails painted or is painting them.
Tattoo:
Favorite Clothes: 
Formal Dress:
Pajamas:
Extra:
  • Drinks a lot of water.
  • Can speak English, Spanish, and Korean.
  • Loves to dye hair.
  • Collects brooches.
  • Can imitate Justin Bieber's pitch of voice, but hates him.

Congrats to you, NinjaaCupcake. ;D Look forward to writing about you. Only four more members!~ Hope for the best!~