Seungne Makes An Entrance

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: SweetSabry
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/77571

Character Info:
Name: Park Seungne
Stage Name: Seun 
Position: Lead Rapper/Sub Vocal (Part-time Model)
Personal FanClub Name and Color: Seunne (Pronounced Sunny) and Yellow
Nicknames: Seun
Age: 19
Birthday: November 8th
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Blood Type: A
 
Family: 
Father (Park Minsok 49 Lawyer) Currently living in Seoul, South Korea - Very, very overprotected over his son and daughter. Would do anything just to make his wife and children happy. Is fluent in Korean, Mandarin (Learned from his wife) and semi-fluent in English. Tries his very best to support his family. Loves his family very, very much. When Seungne was little, they would play tongue twisters, suddenly making his daughter's name Seun. Ever since then, he's called his little girl Seun for short. A kind and gentle husband and father. Also very strict and hates being messy.
 
Mother (Park Eunjo 47 Dentist) Currently living in Seoul, South Korea - Loves her family very much especially her children and her strong husband. Loves to cook and taught her children how to cook and bake.  She's a strict mother and was raised in the Beijing, China and went to South Korea for college eventually meeting her husband. She is fluent in Mandarin, English, and studied Korean. Has a family in China. Very gentle and kind towards her family. Strict about school and her children's first teacher.
 
Brother (Park Senyu 13 Student) Currently living in Seoul, South Korea - Looks up to his sister and loves to pull pranks and sometimes teases her. He's an intelligent boy who loves to compete like and his sister and is in love with basketball. He's does his sister's chores when she's sick and would be the one taking care of her. As the dongsaeng, he would make fun of his sister and annoy her. Though when she's feeling down or extremely upset, Senyu would be the one who's always cheering her up.
 
Background:
Seung Ne was born to a Korean father and a Chinese mother. Along with her little brother, she was taught how to speak and write Korean, Chinese, and English strictly. Being born to a very strict family, she and her brother would never give up and push themselves. She's lived in South Korea her entire life and discovered she loved music when she saw a singer in a concert one day. Ever since that day, her goal is to become an amazing singer.
 
Trainee Years and Some Info: 
When her father was at work and her mother had been taking care of Senyu, 14-year old Seungne went out to the streets of Seoul. She walked around and saw people just singing in the streets earning money. Thinking that earning money would help buy her mother a gift, she went and sang as well. At first, she caught little attention but built her way up. Eventually, after 6 months of singing, she was quite popular and gained multiple attention. She kept doing it, earning tons of money. It took three years until a scout saw her and offered her to become a trainee. Grinning, she agreed and became one.
 
Her trainee years, a total of 3 years and 4 months, were difficult for a 16-year old but she kept going, not stopping. She told herself multiple times that she had wanted this and her family were counting on her, knowing being a singer was her dream. And with that, her confidence grow and her passion for singing grew. The most difficult part of being a trainee for her was dancing. Never in her life was she a dancer but she was trained to dance. Though finding it difficult, she enjoyed the way her body felt when she danced and eventually became very good at it. She also became good friends with other trainees making her trainee years very memorable. Working very hard, she got to dance in various MVs, most of which are well known.
 
Likes: 
  • Deserts and sweets
  • Her violin and drums
  • Her family
  • Winning competitions and bets
  • Blue
Dislikes: 
  • Bugs and insects
  • Too much aegyo/Trying to be cute too much
  • Math
  • Horror
  • Losing anything, especially bets
Habits:
  • Fidgets when nervous
  • Singing in the bathroom
  • Using hand signals
  • Playing with hair especially her bangs
  • Playing violin when bored 
Hobbies:
  • Baking and cooking
  • Dancing  and singing
  • Writing and reading
  • Listening to music/Rapping to music
  • Badminton 
Favorite Activities:
  • Surfing and skateboarding
  • Dancing and singing
  • Playing the violin and drums
  • Photography
  • Hanging out with friends
Least Favorite Activities:
  • Playing golf
  • Shopping too much
  • Too much homework
  • Doing math problems
  • Getting up really early in the morning
Favorite and Least Favorite Food:
Favorite - Meat 
Least  - Vegetables
 
Appearance:
Kim Ryang Hee
 
Loves curling her hair.
 
Enjoys posing for the camera.
 
Has one pair of piercings in her ear.
 
Would love to have more pierces in her ear but always changes her mind at the last second.



Favorite Clothes: 

Formal Dress:

Pajamas: 

Training Clothes: 

Extra:
  • Can speak English, Korean, and Mandarin
  • Prefers light colors over dark ones
  • Favorite KPOP group is DBSK
  • Favorite song changes almost every week
  • Enjoys randomness and hyperness

Wow! Go Seungne! ;D I've already chosen the other two applicants. I'll try and get them up, but my family is coming over for Thanksgiving so don't expect too much. Congrats!