Nayoung Attracts Attention

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: wynthe
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/45251

Character Info:
Name: Sang Nayoung
Nickname: Fishy
Position: Main Rapper/Sub-Dancer (CF Actress)
Personal Fanclub Name and Color: Beanay and Purple
Age: 21
Birthday: March 20
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Blood Type: A

Family:
Father (Sang Yuushu 46, Carpenter) – Nayoung's father built most of the furniture in their house, and has made quite a name for himself. He and Nayoung get along very well, as she’s partly a Daddy’s girl, but she is by no means spoiled. He’s lenient with her own decisions, but gets strict when she comes to him with her problems and expects him to solve everything. He’s very much a joker, like his daughter, and loves throwing surprises, like his daughter.

Mother (Sang Heemun 43, Real Estate Agent) – She had unintentionally taught Nayoung practically everything about a good or a bad house, and is very stingy with money. Nice and motherly, but can become the devil over the simplest things sometimes. She was a bit of a rebel in her youth, which she’s upset that Nayoung seemed to have caught.

Older Brother (Sang Bumin 24, Mechanic)  – He fixes and builds vehicles, and often has the inside for most future projects. Always trying to pull his younger sister (Nayoung) into trouble and playing with her. They used to role play as kids and get along very well. He tried to hook her up with a job as a bar attendant. He has a twin sister. He once burned his arm when working near a hot engine, so he has a scar.

Older Sister (Sang Shilim 24, Camerawoman for SM Entertainment) - She snagged a job as a camerawoman for anything to do in SM, but most often for MVs. She has done the occasionally variety show, and has met plenty of the idols in the company, but refuses to talk to her siblings about her job – they learned not to ask. Stern and serious, but she also has a softer side to her which is hard to reach.

Background: 
Even though she’s a very nice person and is always smiling and laughing, she comes across as a troublemaker (and is some of the time). She got in trouble in school more than a few times, and was often the mastermind behind some pranks, but they were always harmless. She was popular in school in the sense that everyone knew her, or knew of her, and could talk to her (a social butterfly, of sorts) but she was by no means a Queenka. In her later years of High School she was the radio show host for her school.

School was normal, and she passed with average grades, but that was reasonable for her since she also had been training for SM in that time. She had often helped her father out in his workshop, and attended some of her mother’s open days – in fact she visited her siblings work too. Everyone there always knew who she was. To sum it up, an average life; she lived in Korea for all of it but did want to see other places. Most of her family and relatives are alive and spread throughout Korea.

Trainee Years and Some Info:
Nayoung had trained for three years in SM entertainment before failing and then going straight to Soul Entertainment on a whim (but also to avoid her brother’s suggestion to work as a bar attendant). She wasn’t exactly prepared for the audition to get in, and ended up adlibbing on her raps and dancing. Her skills to keep a person entertained were what got her in.

Trainee years, for her, were both tough but enjoyable. She loves a challenge, and so while she found it hard to follow the rigorous schedule and the rules, she was able to do it with persistence. She did get in trouble once or twice, and was warned by the company that her behaviour wasn’t becoming of an idol if she continued to do things outside the box. So she did the least (or most) she could do to stay within guidelines.

Likes: 

  • Laughing
  • Variety Shows
  • Beanies 
  • Accessories 
  • Foreigners

Dislikes: 

  • Messiness
  • Tears
  • Following the rules
  • Following scripts (but stays within guidelines when improvising)
  • Sweets

Habits:

  • She tends to rap instead when she’s talking
  • Purses lips when frustrated or angry
  • Is always moving in some way (playing with hair, shrugging her shoulders, etc.)
  • Inspecting and admiring, but also criticizing houses

Hobbies:

  • Rapping
  • Martial arts
  • Painting/drawing
  • Looking at houses
  • Hording (cataloguing) her gifts

Favorite Activities: 

  • Crafts
  • Shopping
  • Helping at charity events
  • Dressing up
  • Collecting hats, especially beanies

Least Favorite Activities:

  • Reading (especially long books)
  • Being silent
  • Following strict rules

Favorite and Least Favorite Food:
Favourite food - rice and foreign food

Least favourite food - sweet potato and other sweet foods (but can still eat them)

Appearance:
Jung Roo

Smiles a lot.

Has one piercing in her left ear; often a dangling earring.

Has a tattoo saying ‘Just Breathe’ repeatedly around her wrist, like a bracelet, with a small dot after each repeat to separate it chosen as a constant reminder (because her hands are always in front of her) to just breathe, stay calm and be herself. (Brother helped choose.)

Tattoo:

  

Favorite Clothes:

Formal Dress:


(Nayoung's Actual Modeling)

Pajamas:

Training Clothes:

Extra:

  • Is a morning person.
  • Loves to do improv.
  • Can look like a fish.
  • Dances while walking sometimes.
  • Can't stand silence.

Congrats to wynthe!~ Her application was just so interesting. ^.^ Let's see who's next soon!~