A Baby Walks the Catwalk

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: ShadyGirl
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/40549

Character Info:
Name: Yoon Bebé
Nicknames: Beebee, Baby Momma (by group members) Barbie (by media)
Stage Name: Baby
Position: Jack of all trades (Music Show MC)
Personal Fanclub and Color: Baby Dolls and Deep Pink
Age: 20
Birthday: October 10
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: O
Family:
Father (Yoon Junho 44 male model but does commercials and minor TV roles on the side) currently living in Seoul, Korea - Junho can't help but spoil his daughter with designer clothing and accesories. The two share the same fashion sense and love for the camera.
Mother (Yoon Juri/Julia 42 freelance photographer) currently living in Seoul, Korea - Julia is a free-spirited kind of person. She sees the world better through the lens of her camera and never leaves home without it. Julia has always been Baby's #1 fan and always encourages her to be the best that she can be. 
Background:
Baby's parents met in Los Angeles, CA. Julia saw Junho in a cafe one day and, captivated by his handsome features, took a candid photo. 3 years later of dating and finally getting married, Bebé was born. She was given this name because Julia and Junho wanted a "celebrity name" for their child. Baby was a very quick learner as a child and her parents saw this as a sign. They put her in a good school and enrolled her in gymnastics and a hip hop class. Her father pulled some strings to expose Baby to the camera. She eventually climbed the ladder from children's clothing, to commercials, to minor TV and movie roles. Baby became homeschooled after completing the 5th grade so she could focus on her career. During this time, she found an interest in learning languages. Korean because of her nationality, then Japanese because of her love for anime, and eventually Chinese, just for fun. Although Baby had a lot of fun modeling like her father and pretending to be someone else on screen, her love for singing and dancing never faded. When Baby found her mom listening to FIN.K.L one day, she became enamoured with the sound and asked if she could be an idol like Lee Hyori. It wasn't long until the little family of 3 took a plane down to Korea and settled in the bustling city of Seoul. 
Trainee Years and Some Info: 
Inspired by Lee Hyori's success, Baby convinced her parents to let her pursue a music career. She auditioned for Cube Entertainment and became a trainee. Almost two years later (1 year and 10 months to be exact), Baby was featured in various music videos. She was supposed to debut under Cube Entertainment as the leader of a 5 member girl group, however, the group was shortly disbanded after the company ran into some financal difficulties. Later that year, Baby auditioned for Soul Entertainment and switched companies. After 1 year and 7 months, she was to debut, the total of 3 years and 5 months spent well towards her dream.

Likes:

  • Department store makeup, beauty products, and nail polish
  • Designer clothing
  • Boys with nice jaw lines, collarbones, abs, and arm muscles (Yum)
  • Babies, toddlers, her younger friends, basically all her dongsaengs
  • The camera

Dislikes:

  • The sight or smell of blood (makes her throw up)
  • The cold weather
  • Mosquitoes and spiders (she's horribly allergic)
  • When things are a mess

Habits:

  • Goes through a 9-step skin care procedure every  night
  • Checking her hair and make-up every time she sees her reflection
  • Twiddling her fingers when bored which usually turns to mindless tutting
  • Worrying over her dongsaengs and making sure they're all happy and healthy
  • Cooking and cleaning after her dongsaengs (A real push over)
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Exercising
  • Clubbing
  • Watching dramas

Favorite Activies:

  • Running
  • Staying updated on the latest idol gossip
  • Sleeping
  • Doing her friends' hair, makeup, or nails
  • Shopping online
Least Favorite Activities:
  • Going grocery shopping for fish and meat
  • Cooking fish or meat, but will do so anyway for her other members
  • Taking out the trash
  • Doing laundry, but will do so anyway for her other members

Favorite and Least Favorite Foods:
Favorite Foods - Fruits (berries, apples, peaches, apricots), vegetables (celery, lettuce, spinach, cucumber) sandwiches, and noodle soups

Least Favorite Foods - Anything with meat, anything with fish, and fatty, greasy, American foods (Yuck)
Appearance:
Kim Min Seo
Currently has light auburn hair and bangs.
Just has regular ear peircings.
Is known for her long legs.
Her image will probably change during the course of her career since she's the "Barbie" of the group and is willing to wear anything and do anything to her hair.
    
Favorite Clothes:
Formal Dress:
Pajamas:
Training Clothes:
Extra:
  • Ideal type is Thunder from MBLAQ.
  • Is a huge A+ and owns almost all of their merchandise.
  • Idolizes Lee Hyori.
  • Is ovo-lacto vegetarian (doesn't eat meat or fish but will consume egg and dairy products).
  • Out of all of her makeup, purses, jewelry, and clothes, her massive shoe collection from sneakers to stilletos are her pride and joy.

Congrats to ShadyGirl! :D One more member (and perhaps a few teasers) before the story starts! ^_^ Look forward to it! Step into the light!~