Daeun Steps Into The Spotlight

The Light - Discontinued

Contact:
Username: FanFicWriter20
Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/15857

Character Info:
Name: Kim Daeun
Nicknames: Eun, Mandu (dumpling)
Stage Name: Eun
Position: Main Vocal/Sub-rapper (Drama Actress)
Personal FanClub: Daemons and Venetian Red
Age: 19 
Birthday: March 23
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Blood Type: B
 
Family: 
Mom (Park Heeyoung 46, Nurse) - Daeun's mother has always been supportive of her. She's constantly making sure Daeun doesn't stay home (whether it's because she wants to be alone with her husband or give Daeun a life, no one knows though). She's kind of like Daeun's best friend. Daeun can talk to her mother about anything, whether it be boys or feminine problems. Daeun's mother also makes sure that Daeun never goes near the kitchen for anything.
 
Dad (Kim Daehyun 48, Business Man) - Daeun's father has always been the comedian of the family. When Daeun was younger, her father and her always did gags together. They also wrote jokes together. They used to write stories and plays about random animals getting eaten by giraffes. Yes, giraffes. They still get along. Daeun isn't embarrassed by her father, she actually shows him off intead.
 
Grandfather (Park Changjoon 85 - deceased) -  He died shortly after she became a trainee in his sleep, peacefully. She was really close to him, but he was too old to live on. She stayed strong throughout the mourning period, refusing to give up on her training and she even worked harder. Whenever someone asks her what inspired her to become so hardworking, she always says it's for her grandfather that never failed to cheer her on no matter what she did. Ever since she was a kid, her and her grandfather were always together. He took care of her whenever her parents were at work, and he always told her stories about his past. She misses him dearly. 
 
Background: 
Her family is pretty normal. Her mother is a nurse at some big time hospital while her father works as an office man under som CEO at some big corporation. They're middle class, living in a nice apartment on a nice street. It's not over the top or anything. It's just a normal, two bedroom apartment. 
 
Her mother only works on the weekends, so she's usually home all day, cooking and cleaning. Daeun usually helps with cleaning since she's banned from entering the kitchen ever since she burned down their old home. She can't even make chocolate milk without her mother watching her every move.
 
Her father usually comes home around 6PM so they can all have dinner together. Since Daeun is now 20 in Korea, she's allowed to drink. Her father always lets her drink with him at night. On weekends when her dad doesn't work, they'll have a battle to see who can hold the most liquor. Daeun usually wins since her father is old now. Well, almost old. Her parents still look young though. 
 
Daeun always lived a normal life. Nothing was extremely special about it. She was a regular student at a regular school with a regular uniform. She was the class clown. She was never attracted to the popular guy, but she was attracted to the dork of the class, Lee Junghwan (Sandeul - B1A4). They ended up being the best of friends. They have been ever since Kindergarten. It was always obvious to all of their friends that Younghun was always in love with her, but she never knew. She didn't know of love, so she didn't care. She thought she was still too young to crush on a guy. 
 
During high school, Daeun's parents were known as the cool parents since they always had food at home. What else do teenagers want besides food and entertainment? Her father used to want to be a comedian, but gave up since his parents disapproved, but he doesn't hate his current job. So, everytime Daeun's friends come over to her home, her father always has an act ready. 
 
Trainee Years and Some Info:
Since Daeun is so eccentric, she can't contain herself when she wants to do something. One day, she woke up and decided to audition for Soul Entertainment. So, the next day, she had everything planned. She went on to audition, and Sandeul insisted to come along. 
 
Of course she got bored while waiting in line and ended up tying everyone's shoelaced together. Luckily, she didn't get caught (or so she thought). Sandeul was obviously surprised they even let her into the building. She went in all smiles, but as soon as she was in front of the judges, she was serious. She really did her best, determined to get in. 
 
Well, if we want the story to go on, of course she has to get in! So, she then gets in because she's amazingly beautiful and her phenomenal talent should not be wasted on performing on the streets. (Yes. Yes, that is boasting.) 
 
Her trainee days were rough since she wasn't particularly used to being on a schedule. She never followed her school schedule either. But, after a few months, she got used to it. She seems confident and charismatic on stage, but behind the scenes, she's a complete goof. Like, goofier than Onew. She never uses doors. She always enters through windows, unless there aren't any windows on the ground floor of the building.
 
After getting into training, they mostly had her star in music videos and be a back-up singer for solo artists. She's even had a couple of small roles in popular dramas. After acting and singing, she absolutely fell in love with everything that had to do with the entertainment industry. She's been a multitude of music videos and dramas, an actress to the core.
 
Through these 2 years full of experiences, she's made many friends in the entertainment industry, and you know how they say that you have to know people in the entertainment industry to really succeed. 
 
Likes: 
  • Eating more than a girl should (She has a very high metabolism.)
  • Skinship
  • Art
  • Ballads
  • Heels
Dislikes: 
  • People who get in her way
  • Naggy people
  • Forceful guys
  • es
  • Pink
Habits:
  • Chews on her bottom lip when nervous
  • Has to have mint tea before going to bed
  • Vomits when she feels threatened, or overly nervous
  • her lips when she's hungry
  • Drinks at least 5 bottles of water per day
Hobbies:
  • Clubbing (night)
  • Karaoke
  • Watching medical shows
  • Watching dramas
Favorite Activities:
  • Writing poems
  • Clubbing
  • Watching reality shows
  • Eating
Least Favorite Activities:
  • Doing the dishes
  • Cooking
  • Cleaning
Favorite and Least Favorite Food:
Favorite - Jap Chae and Bibimbap (Korean), Dumplings and Hot and Sour Seafood Soup (Chinese), Pho(beef) and Stir-fired noodles with bok choy and beef (Vietnamese), Sukothai (shrimp) Pad Thai and Tom Ka Gai (Thai), Grilled Fish with Sambal Dabu-Dabu and Spicy Dried Beef (Indonesian), and Tekappa-maki sushi and Sukiyaki (at a kotatsu - Japanese)
 
Least Favorite - Brussel sprouts, Bananas, Celery, Boned chicken, Fried chicken skin
 
Appearance:  
Yeon Ji Hee
 
Has five piercings. One conch, one lobe, and one cartilage on her left ear, and two lobes on her right ear
 
Has always wanted a tattoo, but didn't get one because she was afraid that she would change her mind afterwards
  
tumblr_ls1tseAYxj1qdt37qo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrhsokGfbJ1qa5dcno1_500.jpg
tumblr_ln7c43e9aH1qdt37qo1_400.png
tumblr_lrxjlg8hDJ1qdt37qo1_500.jpg
Favorite Clothes: 
Formal Dress: 

Pajamas: 
Training Clothes: 

Extra:
  • Ideal type is Lee Minho
  • LOVES Jang Geun Suk
  • Loves Rania's Dr. Feel Good, and usually dances to it.
  • Can hold a note for more than 35 seconds
  • Owns a lot of technology (is addicted)
  • Most meaningful Korean Song to her is: "Because I Am a Common Man" by Park Hyoshin. She just finds it soothing to listen to, and the lyrics are very well written. She also really likes it when Sandeul sings the song for her.  
  • Changes favorite song every week

Congrats to FanFicWriter20!~ I was going to wait until November 15, but I already knew that I loved her application. Can't wait to see how the next members are!~ ;D