Chapter 11 ( ii )

Believe

 

 

A/N : hey guys , sorry that I promised to update you yesterday , but I have something's up , So here is the second part. I might be seperating this final chapter to another two parts (not sure) ; but this will end soon. Just , I am having some writer's block for certain parts , since this should be a short story but I am afraid that there's gap for the characters. Do help me to finish this up for the final part. I am begging for your feedbacks. Anyway , thanks for waiting and subscribing to this fanfic ^^ THANK YOU *heart* 

 


 

 

FINAL ( ii )

 

 

Yongguk smiles with tears slowly falling down to his cheeks ;  as he also not sure of how this happened to go this far , but he is happy that he can be this brave to move a step forward. He is not sure if he is going to be a good boyfriend , but he knows he will , and he knows he should. Himchan is the best girl that he ever met. The fact that he confessed that he is biual to Himchan was a big deal to him. Yongguk is not sure this relationship will go long despite that Yongguk is still confused to what had happened to him , and if he is using Himchan to ‘cure’ this thought.

 

The phones stay static to their ears. No answers or hum heard but the noises from their surroundings. The hospital sure has a lot of patients from the noises heard, while Himchan can hear noises from the read near to her hostel. It kills the silence when Himchan barely letting out her heavy breathe due to her nervousness . Accepting someone’s feeling is heavy to her and now she is deciding to accept him , wait no , she already did !

 

 ‘well done Himchan , now what to say to break this silence’ but……

‘alright , this is so awkward , should I say something or not? but……

 

“WE …! “   they say it in unison , and chuckles are heard afterwards.

 

“ you first Channie ~ “

“ ehm , again ~ what are we now? “

 

A little cough heard until Yongguk reply with a happy chuckle afterwards…

 

” So , aint we a couple now? “

“ I guess that we are? “

“ ehm , I ….. I think that I got to go now? I can’t really pick up a call at hospital , but thanks so much for this ~ erm , C-Channie “ said Yongguk not sure what to call her now ~

“ I understand that. Do take your medicine. Call me when you can reach up for call. I will be waiting alright? Ermmmm………….. good night then? “

“ alright , good night “

“ get well soon Gukkie “

“ thank you and I will “

“ I will …. phone off alright? “

“ You first “

“ why not you? “

“ wait , haha , this is not going to end soon aint it? So…I will phone off? Ehm…. Bye ~ “

“ Alright bye “

“ wait , GUKKIE ! “ called Himchan , literally raised her voice excitedly ~

“ yes? “

“ ermmmmmmm………..take care …. *whisper* love you “

Yongguk heard the last syllabus and grinning like a crazy guy who is in love , on the bed , at the freaking ward , in the hospital. He can’t reply directly but chuckle to it whilst he can’t see how red his face is …. 

“ take care too dear “

 

 

The call is off with both unsure of what they feel now. Their friendship stands for long and being in relationship is another level to them. Himchan wants to do her best with what she has to be with her boyfriend now. So does Yongguk. Just , the difference is , or for exact , the question is , will they able to commit this for each other?

 

 

***********

 

 

The week continues with a lot of assignments that both Yongguk and Himchan have to finish up within their due dates. Himchan on the other hand , starting to get clingy to Yongguk. She started to tell Yongguk every single things that she does. Her Kakao chats will always be focus on Yongguk’s name. She loves it that way. Yongguk is having the same feeling about this , just…he is not used to it…yet.

Himchan remembers that she owes Ailee a story. She then whisper to her best friend to hang out with her after the class .

 

“so whuddup girl? You have been spacing out ” said Himchan while putting her handbag beside her seat , whilst glancing at Ailee , who is settling herself to seat in front of her. The smell of coffee is so strong at Jholic café. They sit at the Paradise Lounge. It is pretty comfortable to be here although you have to spend quite a bit , but Himchan loves it. She also knows that Ailee doesn’t mind much , since this girl is hella rich.

“ Gosh I am soooooo tired. Assignments are killing me. Jonghyunnie is killing me to do the work fast."  said Ailee excitedly forgetting that she is telling Himchan about Jonghyun , her assignment mate. She then glances quickly to Himchan who doesn’t turn out sour but smiling to it , which Ailee doesn’t expect much. ‘phewww , that was close Ailee ‘

“ well , he is perfectionist you know . Have to bare that for a while. He is good at assignment , don’t worry “

“ thought that you wanna be mad at me. “ Ailee smirks ~

“ nay , too much to think for that. “

“ now that I think about it , you seems having a close relationship to your phone huh? “ said Ailee while sipping her Mango smoothie while glancing Himchan with her Americano.

“ huh? Why did you say that? “

“ you know what I am going to say , aint you? “ said Ailee , hearing a hum from the younger after that.

“ I have a boyfriend now “ said Himchan abruptly , monotonous tone.

“ what?????? “ Ailee shouted ..........“ the hell !!!  why you didn’t tell me?”

“ since , I don't know , I don’t really want people to know “

“ holy girl … tch , I AM YOUR FREAKING BEST FRIEND YOU LITTLE ~ AIGOOO ~ “

 

Himchan beams while saying sorry all the way , knowing that is the best she could offer. She just don’t want to disturb Ailee with her relationship , pretty weird but yeah ~

 

“ who is it? Tell me , quick ! “

“ haha , ehm….its …. Y-yongguk “

“ Holy … what????? Kya , HOW CAN YOU KEEP THIS FREAKING NEWS FROM ME “ Himchan chuckling , receiving hits from Ailee few times.

“ Sorry baby “

 

 

Both of them stay in silence while looking at the interior of the café , until Ailee says…

 

 

“ I hope , things will go well with both of you … “

Ailee stares deeply to Himchan’s eyes , and continue ;

 

  “I am not sure about what did you hide from me , but I really want you to be happy…really”

 

 

Himchan can’t avoid beaming widely at her. She is really lucky to have Ailee by her side. Really….

 

 

 

***********

 

Himchan dresses in her Primark dress , suiting up with her pink blazer , while having Beige Blanco shoes as the last touch for her feet.

 

 

 

She looks at her white watch while standing in front of Nature Republic shop. She makes a call to Ailee who will accompany her for her date today , trying to ask where she is now , getting an answer that she is on her way .

 

 

 

 

Himchan’s letting out a heavy breath while waiting for Yongguk to come. He will also bring his friend along , but Himchan doesn’t know who will he brings with him. As she look up to her phone , a sudden warmth engulfs her and she loves it. The scent of the latter brings her to another world. She is grinning and touching the hands that are wrapping around her waist.

Himchan then turn around to look at him properly. It has been a long time since the last time she met him. Himchan than brings her hand to touch his cheek. A small tears running down her cheek …              

 

“ I miss you…” 

“ Me too baby … “

 

Yongguk brings himself closer to Himchan’s which startled her for a while. She lets out a small breathe when Yongguk ends up hugging her ….

phewww….I thought that I will die with heart attack ‘

 

Yongguk realizes the tension coming from her , chuckles slowly on the crook of her neck. Himchan smells so good , that Yongguk doesn’t want to let her go. Well , not that reason , but because he misses her so much actually ~

 

“ errr , ehm …. Gukkie? “

“ ehm ? “    he’s humming ~

“ You hug me tightly…I- I can’t breathe “

Yongguk widen his eyes and letting her go … “S-sorry”

“ its okay “ said Himchan , still hugging Yongguk's waist.

“ by the way ….. “ Yongguk looks at his girlfriend for a while , while grinning ..

“ why? Did I wear a wrong outfit? “ Himchan correcting her outfit , here and there …

“ no dear .. no ………. You look so pretty “

Himchan chuckles to that comment. Her face is now tinted with pink shades around her cheeks. She then smiles ;  while glancing at someone behind Yongguk's back …

 

Her question froze in when Yongguk asks her …

“ where is your friend “

“ ouh , she will be here in a minute “

“ Ailee? “

“ yeah , hope it is okay for us to have her? “

“ totally fine “

Yongguk knows about Ailee from Himchan since she always tell him about her best friend. Yongguk feels that he should thank her for taking care of her girlfriend though , if that is the valid reason that he could give best for now.

 

“ is that ….. “

“ yeah , my friend “

Himchan then glances to that figure , while the younger turns his back to both of them…The said figure smiles at Himchan and walks slowly towards them. Himchan then checking his attire thoroughly with her eyes , a white V-neck t-shirt , with a dark grey cardigan , suits up with a tight black pants completing his sense of casual fashion on Himchan’s eyes. ‘he looks good and neat’

Himchan loves to see people around her to dress up neatly. It’s a polite way to fashion ,that is her thought to everyone. It applies to everyone , not just certain people. Thus , if Yongguk dress up with a baggy shirt , she will ask him to change to something neater if he is going to have a date with her. She then glances at her boyfriend , satisfying with the choice of outfit chose by Yongguk today,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Hi , I am Daehyun......Jung Daehyun “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

NOTES : JHolic Café 

It is a café owned by DBSK/JYJ Kim Jaejoong , located at Myeongdong. Here are some interiors of the café . (Pictures are all credit to rightful owners)

*ilovekimjaejooong.tumblr* < ilovekimjaejoong.tumblr>

 <worldbigeastcassiopeia.com >

 < princejj.com >

  

 

this is the receipt received once you made a purchase. it is wrapped with a plastic with Jaejoong's signature on it.

OMG , I really wanna go to this cafe one day. same to another cafe of his "COFFEE COJJEE" ~