(4)

Absolute Levity

"I... wow." Heejin stood in awe at the sight of the so-called 'training center'. "It's a really nice place."

The place was a big piece of land, grass-laden, and a whitewashed building stood proudly with climbers and creepers growing here and there on its walls. The windows had pastel blue windowpanes and for the rest the place, there was an empty flat land and a thick forest surrounding the 2-acre wide property.

"Does Howon and Dongwoo come here anymore?" Myungsoo whispered to Sunggyu, which Sunggyu shrugged to.

"I don't know."

"Who's Howon and Dongwoo?" Heejin, who overheard, let her curiosity rule over her. Sunggyu gave her a look.

"What?"

"They're..."

"HERE!" Sungjong interrupted, eyes locked onto something in horror. The rest looked to where he was looking and jaws dropped, except Heejin's. She was plain confused.

"That's Howon and Dongwoo?" Heejin said insinuatingly. "What do you have with them?" Though the said two were not in earshot, panic surged within all but Heejin.

"Shut up, don't say that. Okay, this is it; Howon and Dongwoo were part of our gang, Sungyeol passed away, they left because they blamed us for being irresponsible. That's what."

Heejin nodded with understanding and smiled. Boys will be boys, she thought.

She walked towards the building in curiosity, Hoya and Dongwoo behind her. The grill was locked. Hoya gave her a little smile and opened it, and then let her pass first.

She walked ahead of the two guys, but the five she was with were still outside. 

"Are you Sungyeol's - I mean, are you Heejin?" The said Dongwoo asked.

Heejin gave him a long stare before replying with a simple, "Yes."

"My condolences."

"Mine too." She said in return, confusing the two. "I mean, you guys were close to him, I'm sure you were affected somehow, too, right?" She explained. The two nodded.

"Okay, I have a question; what is this place?" Heejin asked.

"Our training centre. Sunggyu and us, we still share this place, there was no need to split for a mere dispute." Hoya replied. Heejin thought they seemed like nice guys.