(3)

Absolute Levity

Heejin woke up the next morning, no memory of how she got to the unfamiliar room until Woohyun came in.

"You're awake." He stated, surprise in his voice.

"Yes, I am. What are you doing here?"

"I was sent here to wake you up. Sorry if it bothered you."

Heejin shook her head; that didn't bother her, but the time did. "It's five in the morning." She pointed out.

"Your training starts today so you have to be up early."

"Training?"

"You're replacing Sungyeol. Oh, yeah, there's a lot Sunggyu will have to explain to you. Just... go freshen up first." Woohyun threw a towel to her which she caught. He gestured for her to go to the bathroom.

"Okay. Thanks." Heejin smiled slightly before getting up lazily and walking to the toilet. Woohyun ran downstairs to join the other guys for breakfast. 

"She's up." He said without looking at Sunggyu, knowing Sunggyu wants confirmation.

"Thank you." Sunggyu said as he shoved a spoon of cereal into his own mouth.

A while later, Heejin comes down the stairs, texting on her phone. 

"Morning." She greeted, not looking up from her phone. "Yerin and Jimin, they've signed up under JYP."

"Are you bothered?" Sungjong asked questioningly. 

"No. Not at all." Heejin looks at him in the eye, eyebrows raised, showing sarcasm.

"Oh, let it go already, it'll pass." Myungsoo sighed.

"Yeah, sure." Heejin responded insincerely.

"Just... have breakfast. Quickly. We're leaving by six." Sunggyu ordered.

The rest nodded and continued eating.

The ride to the training centre in Sunggyu's black Vellfire took an hour. "It's been awhile since we last came, because we didn't have anything to train." Sungjong explained. "Sungyeol found us the place, actually." He added. Heejin smiled slightly.

Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo were karaoke-ing to songs they composed themselves, but never publicized. 

"They sound great, though. You should put it up or you guys should perform it somewhere." Heejin complimented.

"But we have Sungyeol parts." Myungsoo darkened the mood, receiving a slap on his shoulder from Woohyun.

"Oh." Heejin was quiet. But then, "Maybe if you want to, I can replace him there too?"

Myungsoo was relieved she wasn't upset at the mention of Sungyeol. "Yeah, I guess that would be nice. A band of four guys and a girl. Way to make your-soon-to-be fans want to kill me." Heejin thought aloud.

Sunggyu smiled when no one was looking, knowing this girl was going to fit just fine. Though the training might be a bit tough.

A/N: Hoya and Dongwoo are coming in the next chapter!