Stranger

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

“What is it, omma, auntie?” I asked pulling Jungkook’s arm to see what he was saying. I grabbed his phone and read what he wrote and my eyes widened.

“Jungkook…” I mumbled looking up at him. He told them that he really kissed me. But well, it was accident though.

“It’s not like that omma, Auntie…it was an accident…and it’s not called kiss, it was just our lips touch…” I quickly said waving my hands.

“Really?”                                          

“Only accident?” And I nodded. Jungkook’s mother turned to him and he nodded obediently. And I explained how it happened.

“It’s only accident kiss thing for you two, but for our families’ business like the news said ‘The Jeon heir and Jung heir are dating?’ is the big thing” Omma said pointing to the space when she emphasized the news on the net.

“It’s really just accident, ouch!” I whined and got hit on the shoulder.    

“Omma….” I stopped as I got a death glare from her.

“Stop whining like a brat!” Tch!

“So we have to make a decision for this…” Auntie said.

“But first let us discuss with your daddies” Omma finished.

“You two…dismiss”

 

I pouted swinging my legs as I was sitting on the swing in our garden.

“What kind of decision they’ll make huh? Is that really a big problem with our accident kiss? Tch! It’s because of that witch though!” I mumbled kicking the air angrily.

“But you sure enjoy dying with that kiss” That annoying again. It’s not belong to the other than Jung Hoseok, my own brother. He’s right anyway. Just then I remembered how our lips met for the first time. His lips were so soft and kissable. Thinking about him always makes my heart beat fast.

“Stop that disgusted erting face, Jung Hyewin” With that my feeling broke into two pieces.

“Oppa, what…did you do to that witch anyway?” I asked with my curious eyes.

“I killed her” That was cool.

“Then go to the jail. And I don’t know you either” Well, I’m cooler. Hashas!!!

“Oppa, what is the exact problem if I and Jungkook really dating?” I asked.

“That kid will never date a girl like you” Shhh, I think I’m gonna be a murderer soon and sooner.

“Aish! I meant ‘If’”

“Eo…”

“So what will happen?”

“Molla”

“Yah, Jung Hoseok!”

“Yah! I’m your brother”

“Tch! Annoying brother” I said and quickly ran away before he could hit my head. We never got along at all.

 

Luckily it’s Saturday, so I didn’t have to go to school to face everyone about our dating issue.

“Jung Hyewin!!! Get your down here!!! Mom told you to have breakfast!” Shhh, In the early morning, I really hated hearing my brother’s annoying voice while knocking on the door, more like banging since the door almost crack.         

“I’m not hungry!!!” I rolled my eyes before shouting back to him.

“Mom is gonna kill you, girl”

“Go away!!!”

“Fine”

I grabbed my phone as my brother already gone.

‘Morning. Breakfast yet? What you’re going to do today? Go out?’ I typed and sent to Jungkook. After a while my phone vibrate.  

‘Good Morning. Already. Just read the book and play with Kid. Don’t want to go out though’

‘Sound so boring’

‘I’m fine with it. Then byebye. Busy with Kid’

‘Ok, bye’

I tossed my phone to the bed and got up to take a bath.

 

“Mom, I’m going out!!!” I shouted putting my shoes on.

“I’m just right here, no need to shout” Mom said knocking my head gently.

“Do you need anything?” I asked smiling.

“No, dear. Be careful. Just don’t come home late, nae? It’s almost evening already”

“Nae”

I walked out of the gate humming along the song. Just before I turned right, my eyes caught Jungkook’s back. He was walking to the left. He said he wouldn’t go out. I blinked my eyes and started to follow him. As I kept following him, I realized we walked into the dark alley of the building. Shiver ran down my spine as I scanned the area. Why Jungkook came to this kind of place. And something hit me as I realized again that I lost Jungkook’s trace.

“Jung….kook…where are you?” I mumbled scanning the place. Boys and girls around my age where there talking and laughing with each other and when they caught my present, they smirked. Some were dancing, some were…mm…kissing…I quickly walked away to the next corner. They looked scary with their wired style and they even kissed in the public. Arggg!!!!! I walked back to where I familiar.         

“AHhhhhh!!!” I jumped back as a cat meow and ran across me.

“What is this place? Jungkook-ah, where are you?” I whispered to myself taking out my phone and dialed Jungkook’s number. But before I could call out, I got grabbed on my wrist and I was pushed to the wall.

“Arggggg!!!! Let me go!!!” I shouted with my eyes closed.

“Help!!!! Help me!!! Oppps!!” Before I could yell more, a hand covered my mouth and I opened my eyes.

I found a pair of big bright eyes…of a boy. He was staring at me and I was staring at him with my wide eyes. He was wearing mask and cap so I could only see his eyes. His eyes were beautiful though. His hand didn’t smell bad either. I thought it would smell like cigarette or something bad.   

“Hmmmmm” I tried to release my mouth from his palm. He…he’s not going to me, right?

“Don’t shout and I’ll let you go” His voice was soft yet cold. It sent me shiver. I nodded and he took his hand off. As soon as he took it off. I shouted my lung out.

“HELP MEEEE!!!!!! Opppsss!!!” He got his hand on me again but not on my mouth, it was on my eyes.

“What…what are you doing?”

“You’re going to shout again?”

“N…No…just let me go…”My lips trembled as I felt like crying. “Don’t cry”

“N..nae…” My voice cracked.

“This girl…”

“Let…let me go plea…” I tried to take his hand from my eyes and as I was about to take it off successfully, he pushed my shoulder harder to the wall and…his lips landed on mine.

Oppssss! I! Was! Kissing! By! The! Stranger?! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His lips moved on my stiff lips, I didn’t know what to do because I couldn’t kiss him back. He was a completed stranger to me and now he was kissing me with his hand covered my eyes. I guessed, he didn’t want me to see his face.

I tried to hold my sense back and pushed him away hard. He stepped back and before I could see his face he turned around to put back his mask while resetting his cap.

“Go home” He said the last word and turned around to walk away.

“Yah!!!! Stop!!! You Jerk!!! How can you kiss me without my permission?!!!! And you don’t even know me!!! You idiot!!!” I shouted out at his back as he ignored me and kept walking away. I wiped my lips in disgusting while stomping my feet.

Arggg!!! My kiss, my first kiss, the kiss that I kept the rest of my life for Jungkook. How could that stranger take it?