Date?

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

I signed putting down my phone. It sound boring with our text, but I didn’t feel tired at all. It’s always like this though. I really wanted to talk to him more. Anyway I missed his voice, his soft sweet voice back then.

I tossed my phone to the nightstand and went to sleep with a smile as I tried to see Jungkook’s face by my imagination.

“Good night” I said to myself and closed my eyes.

 

 Morning

“Hey!” I said jumping in front of Jungkook who was getting out of his house. He jumped back in shock and I laughed hard at his face.

“Surprise?” I asked laughing nonstop he pouted and walked pass me.

“Yah! Angry? I just wanted to have fun though” I said following him laughing. He’s not the type that would angry easily so he just let it go like-walk away or keep his calm face on.

Then we walked to school. I hummed and he just walked straight with his hands in his pockets. We walked walked and walked until we reached the school gate. Then we heard the car brake just beside us. I jumped aside in surprised and Jungkook quickly pulled my arm to him and he crashed into the wall. My eyes widened in shock as my body was fully on him and our lips met. It’s…it’s our first time kiss. I quickly turned away and found MinAh mocking face from the window.

“Yah!” I shouted walking toward her as she rolled down the window.

“What? I just wanted to stop my car. Any problem?” She asked back smirking.

“You almost kill us?”

“You didn’t die though” She said carelessly. How could she paly with my age though? I rolled my eyes glaring at her.

“You!...” I was about to shout and Jungkook grabbed my wrist pulling me to walk. I couldn’t do anything but followed him.

“Crazy witch!” I hissed angrily. Seriously, she’s a witch! I kept talking about her didn’t notice that Jungkook held my hand all the way until we reached our class.

“Eh, are they dating?”

“You can say that again”

“It’s a pity since he’s a mute”

“But they look cute together”

“They’re friends, aren’t they?”

“So? They show us they’re friends but they may secretly hide their relationship, who knows? They look comfortable with each other though”

“What about MinAh?” As we stood in front of the class, there came the gossip around us. Jungkook stopped and turned to me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at our hands.

“Maybe that’s the reason why they think we’re dating” I said pointing my lips to our hands. I was very happy though. Jungkook quickly took his hand back and walked into class. I smiled and followed him.

“Wh…wh…What is this?!” I asked looking at my phone. Jungkook turned to me and his eyes widened as he stared at my phone.

On the screen was a picture of me and Jungkook kissing and holding hands in front of the school gate along with a title which was the hot issue for today from school website.

‘The Jeon heir and Jung heir are dating?

“…..” I was speechless with Jungkook had his blank eyes on. The teacher and the other came in with their eyes on us. I knocked my head on the table. What to do? I loved Jungkook but no one knew beside our friends even MinAh, she just knew that we’re friend and neighbors. She’s going to kill me though. And now, the whole world knew it. And it meant our parent knew it too. Ahkkkkkk!!!!!

With that though the classroom door slammed open and revealed angry MinAh. She was walking toward me and I gulped. Her eyes were full with anger. I turned to Jungkook asking for help but he didn’t even look at me. He was staring at angry MinAh. The third world war was going to happen.

“You!” She stopped in front of me. I let out a big sign and stood up just to meet her palm on my left cheek. Everyone gasped as my head turned aside by her slap. It’s…it’s hurt.

I bit my lips as tears started to form by embarrassment.

“For telling me you’re just friend to him” She said and turned to Jungkook. I gasped as MinAh pulled Jungkook’s collar shirt.

“I told you, you don’t have right to date someone as long as I still love you, got it?” She said smirking. Jungkook frowned closing his eyes. He was trying to calm down, I guess.

“What? Trying to hold back? Talk back to me, Jungkook! Yell at me for slapping her! I know you can speak. It’s just fake!” She yelled pushing his chest.

“Yah!” I shouted at her.

“….” Jungkook and MinAh turned to me.

“Stop bullying him, you witch! Can’t you see he really can’t speak? What the hell are you talking about that he’s a fake mute?!”

“Witch? WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME WITCH?! Anyway, Jungkook is acting! Can’t you see? He can hear us and he acts like he can’t speak!”

“…”

“You’re really insane…” I said and she was about to hit me again but a hand grabbed her wrist. I looked up and found my brother was holding MinAh’s hand.

“Op…oppa…” I gasped. His expression was not good, showing he was mad. He hated seeing someone hurting me and MinAh was that someone. She’s going to have trouble though.

“Did I ever tell you, No one can touch my sister?” He asked staring at MinAh. I found MinAh was nervous. Oppa rarely showed his anger but once he showed it meant nothing can stop him. No smiling J-hope anymore.

“And now, look at her red cheek. Anyway, what if they really date?” He said coldly.

“Yah! Who are you to threaten me?! Let me go!” MinAh yelled trying to take back her hand. Oppa smirked pushing her hand away that made her stumbled a few steps.

“Oppa...” I mumbled trying to tell him to stop.

“It’s no use to study anymore today. Go home, dad and mom want to talk to you. You too, Jungkook” Oppa said as he kept his eyes on MinAh telling her not to move. And I saw, behaved MinAh. She was like a mouse under Jung Hoseok’s Cat eyes.

“But…”

“Jungkook, take her home” He ordered and Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the class. I didn’t say anything but followed him. I was worried about MinAh. I knew my brother, he was not going to let it go easily. He could be playful and childish but not today.

“Jungkook, you’re hurting my wrist” I said as I felt his tight grip on my wrist. He turned his head to me and let my hand go.

“Thank”

When we reached the school gate, Jungkook’s car was waiting outside.

 

 

“Honey, we need to talk” my mother said and I sat down obediently. In the living room of my house, the two mothers were there with their fierce faces.

“Sit down, dear. You’re the spot light today” Jungkook’s mom said and he sat down beside me with his nonchalance face. How could he be so calm huh? I was nervous to death already.

“Explain to us about these photos” Omma said putting her ipad on the table. It was the picture of me and Jungkook kissing again. Aish! How embarrassed!   

“Tell us, when? Where? How? And is it true?” Jungkook’s mom asked with her serious tone. I gulped lowering my head down.

“Winwin, you’re the one supposed to tell us. Jungkook can’t speak, remember?” Omma said and Jungkook’s mom nodded. Well, they always showed us their angel smile but today was different.

“I…I…” Aish! It’s hard and embarrassed though.

“Tell us NOW if you’re two really dating!” Omma raised voice.

“Jungkook” His mom gave him a cold glare.

“Auntie…It’s…it’s not his fault… it was just…” I really loved him but those photos were just incident.

“And? You really love each other?” Omma asked narrowing her eyes at me. I was about to open my mouth but for my surprise Jungkook grabbed my hand and showed them our hand in hand. What….what is he doing?

“Jungkook…” I mumbled looking up at him.

“Come on, Kids. It’s not what you should hide from us. We’re our mothers”

“We’re…” I was about to say again but Jungkook showed the mothers his phone and their eyes widened. What…what did he write?