New Feeling

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

‘Slap!!!’

MinAh slapped J-hope as soon as she was free from his hands. J-Hope’s face turned to the side by her slap. He smirked wiping his bleeding lips with his thumb. Well, his siblings got slapped at the same day by the same girl. Daebak!!!

“Jerk!!!” She yelled with tears rolling down. And in a blink of an eye she got pushed against the wall again. J-Hope had his left arm around her waist and right hand on her neck pulling her closer as he kissed MinAh again. MinAh struggled hard in his arms but he was stronger. He kissed her just like that until she stopped struggling.

“That’s for hurting my sister and your bad mouth. Eh, you cry? Wae? I see you always want to kiss Jungkook. I thought you’re a good kisser, but look at you now. Is it your first time?” He asked smirking and stepped back from her. She was panting hard as she glared at him like she’s going to kill someone.

“No more warning for you. Hurt my sister and you’ll get it from me” He gave the last warning and walked out of the room with serious face. MinAh dropped her body down and hit the ground angrily.

“Jung Hoseok!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

Hyewin’s POV

I was in a dark room of our school which was my hidden place. I would go there and cried whenever I was sad. I hugged my knees and cried into them. I only wanted to love Jungkook, was it really wrong? I Hated MinAh! Hate! Hate! Hate! When would she go to hell though? Anyway, I also hated myself for being so weak and coward. I should stand straight and fight her back for myself and Jungkook rather than being a coward like that.

 

Meanwhile

Jungkook was leaning on the wall beside the door of the room which Hyewin was in. He had his head down staring at his shoes. He heard her cry and sobbing. He felt like he’s a useless friend which couldn’t even protect his friend. He sighed turning his head to look at the door. He was thinking if he should go in or just leave her alone. Jungkook then took his phone out and texted Hyewin.

‘Where are you? How are you feeling now?’ He sent the message and then heard the beep sound of her phone. He waited for her text for a while until she texted back.

‘I’m fine. Don’t worry. I won’t kill myself just because of MinAh :) ‘

Jungkook frowned reading her text. It sound fun like nothing happen. But Jungkook knew clearly about her. She’s a girl full with guilty. She would blame herself for the whole day just because a little thing even it’s not her fault. He realized Hyewin was so down recently because of their things, first MinAh, then the dating rumor and now MinAh still kept bothering her for being with him everywhere.

Jungkook put his phone in his pocket and then stepping to stand in front of the door. He then knocked the door a few time. He waited for her to respond but no sign that she would open the door so he turned the door knob and found it wasn’t locked.

“Who’s that?” She asked and her eyes widened as she found it was him.

“Jung…Jungkook…” She mumbled his name. Her tears still remained there.

 

Hyewin’s POV

I replied Jungkook that I was fine. But I knew he would not believe me. Then I heard the knock on the door. Who was it? I didn’t want to see anyone though so I didn’t care and continued to cry. But then I heard the door open and I looked up.

“Who’s that?” I asked and my eyes widened as I found it was Jungkook.

“Jung…Jungkook…” So he was outside when he text me? He walked toward me and stared at me with his worried eyes.

“I guess, you were outside all the time, right?” I asked lowering my head down. He squatted down in front of me. I looked up with teary eyes. I didn’t want to cry but I couldn’t hold it either.

“Is…is really wrong to love you huh?” I asked sobbing hard. Jungkook put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into his arms. I then cried harder on his shoulder. We stayed like that until I didn’t know when I fell asleep.

“Hyewin…” I groaned opening my eyes as I felt someone shook my shoulder. If I was not wrong I also heard male’s voice calling my name. It sound so soft and angelic. I wanted to hear it again but as my vision became clear I found myself hugging Jungkook while he was staring down at me. I blinked my eyes trying to remember if it was a dream. It was not Jungkook who said my name though.

“Mm...Sorry…” I quickly pushed myself from him shyly as I realized he was hugging me all the time. My heart and my head almost jump out as I was very happy. Why not? I hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged me. Ahhhhhh!!!! My feel. I almost forget about how I was upset already.

“What…what time is it now?” I tried to change the topic. He raised his eye brow and showed me his phone.

“What?! It’s almost lunch time already? Wae? Why don’t you wake me earlier? Aww we missed all the classed today” I said almost freaking out. But wait? We had to pick little Kid up from school, right?

“Jungkook, we’re going to be late to pick Kid up, you know?” I said standing up and pulled Jungkook’s hand.

“Let’s go!” And I dragged him all the way out of the school.

 

As we stopped in front of Kid’s school, we were panting hard. I rested my hands on my knees as Jungkook tried to catch his breath.

“I…I hope Kid is doing fine…” I said and walked into the gate. Just a few students still there waiting for their parents. We tried to find Kid but no any sign of him. I looked up to Jungkook who had his worried face on.

“Let’s ask teacher here” I said walking ahead and found a teacher with Kid. He had his head down and teacher tried to pacify him.

“Kid” I said walking toward him. The teacher stood up and smiled. I and Jungkook bowed at teacher as Kid ran quickly toward me. I bent down to hug him and he cried on my shoulder.

“Wae so late? I though you will not come to pick me…” He said sobbing. I patted his back.

“Nah, we’re just late because Noona and Hyung were so busy at school. We’re sorry, ok?” I said.

“I don’t want to come here anymore” He cried again and harder. I looked up at Jungkook and he sighed.

“Thank you teacher and sorry if this boy bothered you so much”

“It’s fine. He’s so smart and behave. The problem, he didn’t want to play with the other and kept saying he wanted to go home.  He must be afraid that no one come to pick him up” The teacher explained nicely.

“We’ll not late again. And we’ll try to talk to him more. Thanks again”

“You’re welcome”

“Then we’re going. Kid, say goodbye to your teacher” I said and Kid bowed still with his tears. Jungkook picked him up and he wrapped his around his brother’s neck.

 

“He must be so tired and hungry” I said finding Kid fell asleep on Jungkook’s shoulder. Aww, such a cute picture. I took my phone out and captures that moment. I smiled seeing how good the photo came out.

“Aww, so cute” I said showing Jungkook the picture. He smiled and we kept walking to our houses.

“I have an idea” I said as we stopped in front of my house. Jungkook turned to me.

“I don’t want to go to school in the afternoon so can we take this chance to play with Kid. Good, isn’t it?” I said grinning widely. Jungkook blinked his eyes in thinking. I clapped my hands together waiting for the answer.

“Nah, Kid needs you to play with and moreover we can talk to him more about school, ok? Ok?” I pleaded more. Jungkook nodded and I jumped with joy. Awww a day with Jungkook.

I went to my house and changed, then I went to Jungkook’s house. I didn’t want to stay at home anyway.

After lunch, we played in the livingroom. I played with Kid as Jungkook read his book on the couch.

“Noona, you know I have a lot of iron man in my room” Kid said proudly. I raised my eye brow.

“Really? Aren’t they belonged to Jungkook?” I asked trying to challenge.

“Ani” He shook his head cutely.

“We have the same. Jungkook and I have the same iron man. When Jungkook bought one, he always gave me the same”

“Ah, I see”

“You wanna see, Noona?”He offered and I nodded. Aww, it’s a good chance to see Jungkook’s room because Jungkook let him sleep in the same room.

“Let’s go” Then I and Kid went upstairs to his room.

“Wahhh!” I gasped as I saw a big shelf full of iron man, many kinds, many color. The shelf divided into two parts. One part was for Kid and another for Jungkook which full of iron man figures, exactly the same.

“They are mine and those are Jungkook’s” Kid explained smiling widely. I nodded and grabbed one of them.

“This is so cool”

“We love it sooooo much”

Kid told me everything about them and we played at the corner of the room which was Kid’s play area with a lot of toys and books box beside a long beanbag. Well, Jungkook and his parents prepared everything for him although he wasn’t their real son. He also asked me to read a story book for him until I felt asleep.

I yawned looking down at Kid who sleeping soundly in my arms. I smiled patting his head and pecked his chubby cheek. My eye lids kept falling down and I closed them.

 

Jungkook closed his book and pinched his nose bridge. He then looked around to find his brother and Hyewin then he realized they went to his room. He stood up and went upstairs.

Jungkook opened the door and scanned the room to find them. He spotted the sleeping figures on the beanbag. He walked slowly toward and bent down to look at them closer. He smiled staring at Hyewin’s face. His heart skipped looking at her face. He couldn’t even understand why his heart beat so fast. He just ignored and turned to look at Kid.

“Thanks for today, Hyewin” He mumbled lowering his head down to peck her forehead. As he pulled away, she turned her head a bit that startled Jungkook. He fell back on his and rubbed his neck sheepishly afraid she’s awake. But he sighed in relief as she was still asleep.