J-Hope and MinAh

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

I got into the house and didn’t bother to look at anyone.

“Winwin-ah…” Omma called me from the living room but I ignored and ran into my room. I locked the door and got in the bed and cried softly. Seeing Jungkook’s face even harder to give him up. I really couldn’t stop loving him though.

“Winwin” Omma was in front of my room. I stared at the door with teary eyes. I knew she would come in and gave me a very long warning.

“If you only want to tell me to stop loving Jungkook… I’ll not follow you this time. I love him and I will never stop too…” I said to the door as I knew she was there listening to me.

“We need to talk, Jung Hyewin” This time she raised her voice a little bit. I sighed walking to open the door and back to sit on the couch beside the window. I heard Omma sighed before sitting down beside me.

“Wipe your tears and then listen to omma carefully” She said turning my body to her. I shook my head as my tears rolled down nonstop.

“Baboya. You’re really my daughter? Where is the strong and spoiled Hyewin huh?” She said with her firm face. I shook my head unable to speak anything since I was crying hard.

“Aigoo…” She sighed pulling me into her arms and I cried like that.

“Did you even try to listen to us? Did you even try to ask if we tried to be an object or not in your relationship with Jungkook? Babo, at least ask how we think about you two dating…” She mumbled softly. I blinked my eyes leaning back from her embrace. She smiled nodding.

“What…what does it mean?” I asked in sobbing.

“We didn’t say that your relationship with Jungkook is bad though” She said smiling. I pouted couldn’t catch up the meaning.

“So you think all along that we don’t want you to love Jungkook?” She asked. I nodded.

“Despite, he cannot speak, Jungkook is a good boy though” Omma said looking at Jungkook’s window which across from mine.

“So…you’re telling me…you don’t mind when I love him?” I asked hopefully.

“In case you’re not being a brat daughter anymore” She said playfully.

“Aigo, since when I act as a brat, Omma?” I whined.

“See? You’re doing it again”

“Aish! So, Omma, you allow me to love Jungkook, right?” I asked tugging her arm.

“Of course. But the problem, does Jungkook like you back?” She asked smiling. It’d feel awkward talking about this thing with our mommy for girls but I felt comfortable because I always tell her everything about me.

“Mm, no” I said lowering my head down. Omma patted my head as I knew Jungkook couldn’t love me back.

“Like I said, it’s just one side love…I’m just a friend to him. He always tells me not to love him because he’s a mute but I just can’t do like that. Am I that dump, omma?”

“Love cannot make us dumb, Winwin-ah. Do what make you happy and try as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone…”

“…”

“Who knows, one day he will love you back…or he already does?…”

“Really?”

“Believe Omma. You will win his stubbornness. You know, like your name”

“Love you Omma” I said smiling and hugged her. She’s always with me whenever I needed.

 

Morning came I ready myself to go to school. It was a fresh morning for me since I knew that my parent and Jungkook’s parents allowed me to love him. So thing would not so difficult. There’s only one thing that I had to fight is to win Jungkook’s heart. Oh one more thing was Minah Witch.

“I’m going, Omma” I shouted putting on my shoes.

“Grab your breakfast, Winwin-ah”

“I’ll eat at school, Omma” I yelled and got out of the house. I ran to Jungkook’s house and stood in front of the gate waiting for him. I took out my phone and text him.

‘Are you ready? I’m waiting for you’ Message sent. I smiled waiting for his reply.

Just a minute, my phone vibrate with Jungkook’s text. I grinned reading his message.

‘Coming. Kid is crying right now’

Well, Jungkook was like Kid’s daddy sometimes. Rather than cried on Jungkook’s omma’s shoulder, he would like to hug Jungkook every time he’s sad.

‘Alright, I’ll be waiting’ I taped my foot leaning my body on the wall while waiting for Jungkook. A moment later, the gate opened and revealed Jungkook in his school uniform.

“Morning” I said cheerfully. Jungkook nodded while stood still in front of the opened door staring down at something. I blinked my eyes cocking my head to see little Kid was standing there looking at Jungkook with his teary eyes. He had his cute backpack on his back which I could guess he was going to school.

“Oh uh, what’s wrong, Kid? Why are you crying?” I asked looking back and forth from Jungkook to Kid who were having staring contest. Jungkook had his straight face on while Kid was sobbing stubbornly.

“I…I don’t….don’t want to go to school…” Kid said sobbing and started to cry hard again.

“Jungkook is so mean. Jungkook… Jungkook…hates me now” Kid cried hard and squatted down to cry on his knees. I shook my head at Jungkook as he sighed.

“Nah, Kid-ah, tell Noona why you don’t want to go to school?” I asked squatting down beside him. He shook his head still keeping his head on his knees.

“Don’t you curious what will you see at school?”

“…” He shook his head.

“At home, you see only Jungkook, Omma and Appa. But at school you can meet beautiful girls, teacher and many friends who will play with you all day there” I continued as I remembered my childhood.

“But…”

“Also you can play in the playground, there’s slide, swing and many toys like in your room too, you know?”

“…” He looked up at me and tried to listen.

“Don’t you think, it will be good when you can play at home and school? It’s very happy and exciting” I wrapped my arm around his small body as he tried to understand what I told him.

“Don’t you want to know?” I asked again shaking his body. He pouted looking up at Jungkook who leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets.

“I want…”

“Then what are you waiting for? Let’s go. Noona and Hyung will send you to school, ok?” I said helping him to stand and wiped his tears away. He nodded and hugged my neck. I smiled carrying his up as he kissed my cheek. Aww, he just stole my first cheek kiss.

“Yah, you just stole my first kiss, you know?” I said playfully. Jungkook looked at us with his no emotion eyes.

“Because I love you” He said giggling. Aww so innocent.

“I love you too”  

So we brought Kid to his kindergarten school which not so far from our school. He was very hesitated to go in. But teachers helped us to talk to him and he willing to study.

‘Thank you’ As I and Jungkook were walking to school, Jungkook showed me his phone.

“You’re welcome. Anyway, it made me remember when we were young. Back then I was trying to talk to you about going to school too, but I couldn’t. Because you were too stubborn and hard headed. Plus, I didn’t know how to persuade at all. Keke but now, my talking skill improve a lot, don’t you think so?” I said proudly. He just smiled.

“Palli or we’re going to be late” I said grabbing his hands and we started to run.

“See, they’re really dating”

“I can’t believe she dates a mute”

“But he’s kinda handsome though”

“Plus he’s rich”

“MinAh is going to kill her for sure”

Well, there were gossip everywhere. I bit my lips and took my hand back. It’s true that I loved him and want to date him but he didn’t. And MinAh sure would bully him again and again. So it’s better to clear it up.

“It’s…we need to clear it up, right? If not, everyone still misunderstanding about our relationship. And I don’t want you to get into trouble with MinAh…” I said lowly. He blinked in thinking and then grabbed my wrist. I widened my eyes looking at his hand.

“What…what are you doing?” I asked as he pulled me to walk on through the crowd while he was typing something in his phone. As we reached our class, Jungkook pushed me down to sit on my chair and he sat down beside me. Meanwhile my phone vibrated from message. I got it out and saw a message from Jungkook. I turned to look at him as he kept typing on his phone. I turned back and read his text.

‘No need to explain. Let it be. And no need to be afraid of Kim MinAh. I’m your friend, so whatever happen I’ll protect us like I promised when we were young’ I smiled reading his text.

I let out a relaxed sigh and typed something back.

‘So you have to promise me from now on that, you don’t stay still whenever she tries to bully you, ok?’ Message sent.

‘Ok, but I don’t hit girl’ keke 

‘Aww, who said you need to hit her. Just do something so that she cannot touch or hurt you’

‘Oh’

So we kept texting like that until teacher came in.

Break time

We were at the football field chatting and having snacks under a tree. I laughed at their joke until my face turned red.

“I heard Kid goes to school today?” Jin Oppa asked. I and Jungkook nodded.

“And he goes?” Namjoon Oppa asked with his unbelievable face.

“First he didn’t but I tried to persuade him. Aww, how good I am to be able to persuade him keke” I said proudly and my brother just gave me an ‘enough’ look. I pouted glaring at him back.

“Are you sure you didn’t give him your cruel warning?” V oppa said poking my shoulder.

“I’m too good to do that”
“Well, that’s my dongsaeng” Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulders but got pushed away by my brother. See? Overprotective mood on. Jimin pouted crawled to hide behind Suga Oppa as Hope oppa gave him a ‘don’t you dare touch her’ look.

“Jimin, you really got no jam hashas” Namjoon oppa laughed out loud. That made us burst out too. Jimin then jumped on Namjoon oppa.

After that the boys played ball and I sat there watching, laughing and smiling. Jungkook was pretty good at it.

“Well, well, well, hello” I looked up and found MinAh with her group of friends there smirking.

“So, you’re really dating Jungkook?” She asked with her serious eyes. My hands trembled but I tried not to show.

“We’re not. But it doesn’t mean you can hurt or bully Jungkook. You know he doesn’t love you and we all know he’s a mute. And you still trying to make him speak out, how can? I think you should stop it…”

“Stop it? Are you kidding me? I stop and stay away so that you can date him as you wish? Don’t think I don’t know that you also love him. But tell you one thing, you’re being fooled by Jungkook all along that he’s a mute. He actually can speak! You’ll thank me later for telling the truth.” She emphasized ‘he actually can speak’ part.

“He can’t! You’re so crazy thinking like that. You said you love him but you try every ways to hurt him. Is it really love?”

“I’m a type of girl who hurt if I can’t love”

“Witch!” Slapped! As soon as I said that word, her palm ran across my cheek hard. I covered my cheek where she slapped.

“Winwin, are you alright?” The boys ran toward me and asked worriedly. Jungkook looked at me and then MinAh with a frown.

“Why did you do this?” V oppa asked angrily.

I didn’t even look at them as I tried to walk away. But I was pulled back by my brother.

“Apologize” Hope oppa pushed me to her. MinAh smirked crossing her arms.

“If I planned to apologize, why should I slapped her from the first place…”

“You! Come with me” I widened my eyes as my brother pulled her away. Her friends were about to follow but had to stop as Hope oppa turned to give them his death warning.

“What are you doing? Let me go!!! Yah!!!” And they disappeared into the corner.

“She’s dead” I mumbled and Oppas nodded. I looked up to Jungkook who had his worried eyes on.

   

No one’s POV

J-hope kept pulling MinAh as she kept struggling from his strong grip.

“Let me go!!!! You idiot!” She yelled and hit his shoulder but he pulled her to a room and pushed her in, then locked the door behind him.

“What…what are you doing?” She started to panic stepping back as he kept moving forward.   

“Let me give you my last warning. Lay a finger on them and you’re dead. I don’t usually hurt girl, so you may be the first one I try. Thankful, isn’t it?” He said with his face lowering down to her level. Although MinAh was brave, but not enough to look up at him anymore.

“Tch!...you…you go away. Don’t you dare put your dirty hand on me” She said pushing his chest away he held her wrists and pinched them to her side.

“Dirty huh? Let me show you what dirty boy exactly do to a girl like you” He said smirking.

“Yah…Opps!!!!” And he crashed his lips on her. MinAh widened her eyes as she tried her best to release herself from him.