I Really Love Him

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

I stomped into my house and rushed toward my room. I then quickly locked the door and cried while hitting my big bear.

“You!!! You idiot! How dare you kissing me? Die!! Die!!! Go to hell!! I’ll kill you if I see you again!!! Aish!!!! Idiot stranger! ert Stranger!!!” I shouted hitting the bear nonstop. I wiped my tears and my lips furiously. Crazy stranger, how can I face Jungkook huh?

Well, I just felt ashamed. But it’s not my fault. I didn’t mean it to happen. Blamed that ert stranger though. I thought dropping myself on the bed staring at the ceiling. I didn’t dare to text Jungkook tonight. And I didn’t feel like taking shower nor having dinner at all.

The next morning

I woke up and almost got heart attack because of the dark circle around my eyes and they were puffy. I looked like a panda huhu. Thankfully, it’s Sunday.

“Jung Hyewin!!!!” Ouch, not that voice again. His high pitched make me wanna bury my head into the pillow.

“If you don’t get your out of your room, Omma gonna break the door!” He yelled loudly. I bet even Jungkook could hear his voice.

“Go away!!!” I shouted back.

“Winwin” this time, it’s omma.  

“Nae….” I sang.

“Jungkook and his mom are here. We’re going discussing about you two” Say what? I rose up and everything became clear.

“I’m going” I said lowly and sighed. Problem again. I ran into the bathroom and washed up quickly. Didn’t forget to put some make up around my eyes to make them better.

 

“Wahhh! Omma, since when we have a panda in our house?” My annoying brother again. He never let me in my own peace world even once. In the living room, Omma, Appa, Oppa, Jungkook, Jungkook’s mom and Jungkook’s dad, waiting for me. Kid was also there. I waved at him and he smiled shyly. He’s always shy around people.

Every eyes on me, that made me nervous. I tried to avoid Jungkook’s eyes as he looked at me worriedly.

“As you guys know, we’re here to talk about Winwin and Jungkook’s relationship, right?” Omma started and everyone nodded. Hope oppa wiggled his eye brow at me and I gave him a glare.

“And we all know that Jungkook and Hyewin have been friends since they were born…” She continued and we all remained silent.

“But an accident happened, and all around the world happen to know that they’re dating” She finished and everyone let out a deep sigh.

“We’re not dating though” I mumbled.

“We all know that you two are just friends but the picture that you’re kissing make the people misunderstand. Even me, I almost freak out just to see that picture and as soon as the news was posted on the page, my phone rang every minutes” Appa said.

“Me too” Jungkook’s Appa agreed. I pouted playing with my finger nails.

“We didn’t mean it and we didn’t really kiss. It was an accident” I said slowly.

“And one more thing that we have never talked about it…” Omma said looking at me. Why me?

“We all know it but we don’t mention since we think that it’s just a normal thing of teenager…” Why kept your eyes on me, omma?

“And it’s also the point that we should really take care about it…now…”

“It’s about you, Winwin” Omma said slowly. Oppa nudged my arm.

“Me? Seriously, omma, you’re driving me crazy” I whined and got knock on my head by my brother. I pouted rubbing where I got hit.

“What was that for, oppa?” I glared and he gave me a sign to be quiet.    

“We know that Winwin loves Jungkook” Dang!!!

“You all know?” I asked with my eyes wide. And for the answer, they nodded. I thought, only oppas and Jungkook knew about it. But it turned out that the elders also knew. I’m dead meat. My eyes got teary as I felt embarrassed and sad. If they knew, it would be the end of our relationship. Or I could say, I couldn’t love him anymore. They wouldn’t let me love him especially my parent. It’s not because they didn’t like Jungkook but Jungkook was a mute, my parent didn’t allow me to love mute man though. With that thought I sobbed. I cannot, I cannot stop loving him.

“Hey, wae? Don’t cry” Oppa panicked.

“Jungkook, Noona cries…” Kid shook Jungkook’s arm.

“Winwin…” Jungkook’s omma patted my shoulder.

“Please, omma, appa, I know you love me…you always want a very good future for me…” I said sobbing quietly and they all remained silent listening to me. Jungkook looked at me with his worried eyes.

“And I know Jungkook is a mute, everyone doesn’t want me to love him….but…but…what can I do? I really love him. Auntie, Uncle, please… don’t blame Jungkook, he also doesn’t want me to love him too, because he…thinks he’s a mute. I…I know…if everyone knows that I have a crush on him, you will never let me do so. So I just love him one side…” I paused to breathe as everyone looked at me with their confused eyes. Why confused?

“So…so…what I beg you to do…just let me love him alone…I promise I will not cause any problem or disturb him…”

“Winwin…” Omma mumbled and was about to say something but I shook my head.

“Please omma…I…I’m sorry that I’m always be a brat daughter to you…but I beg you don’t force me to stop loving him. I can’t do that…”

“Auntie, uncle, you’re thinking I’m crazy, right? I know, I’m really crazy…but I really love him and I’ll always do too…”

“It’s not…”

“Please, I really can’t stop. Sorry” I finished and ran out of the house.

“WinWin!!!” Omma and oppa shouted but I didn’t care and kept running.

 

“Winwin!!!” Mrs. Jung was about to ran after her daughter but J-hope stopped her.

“She’ll be fine. Let her alone and think for a while”

“She didn’t try to listen to us at all” She sighed sitting down.

“What now?” Mr. Jung asked.

“So, she thinks that we will not allow her to love Jungkook?” Mrs. Jeon asked and everyone nodded.

“Babo” Mrs. Jung shook her head.

“She’s so pure” Mr. Jeon said smiling.

“Actually, we want to tell her that we’re happy that she loves our Jungkook and it’s very good to tie a knot with your family” Mrs. Jeon said smiling at her son who sat there silently. Jungkook widened his eyes.

“Me too, although Jungkook is a mute but he’s a good boy though. I don’t mind with their relationship. Anyway, Winwin really loves you, right Jungkook?” Mrs. Jung said grinning at the boy. J-hope smiled as Jungkook was still in dumbfounded mind.

“So, we need to explain more to her. She should be happy right now. But that girl always expect the wrong stuff” Mr. Jung said chuckling. Jungkook sighed and wrote something on a paper and put it on the table before walking out of the house.

‘I have no idea with your decision. I don’t mind and I don’t think it’s a good idea either. But I beg you one thing, don’t make it as a big issue and in public or Hyewin will be in trouble at school. I’m going to find her now’            

“That boy shh” J-hope hissed.

“If we look close at the meaning, Jungkook is worried about Hyewin. Doesn’t it mean he also has a feeling for her too?” Mr. Jeon analyzed the letter.

“You’re right. Our Jungkook looked really worried about Hyewin earlier and they’ve been together all along” Mrs. Jeon clapped her hands in delighted.

“Then what to do next?” Mrs. Jeon asked.

“Since they’re still young, let leave it to them. We just let them know that we’re happy with their relationship” Mrs. Jung said gratefully. And the elders nodded.

“But…” J-hope stated. Everyone turned to him if he’s an object.

“There’s a girl in our school…I think you know her. She’s famous” he continued.

“Who? And what about her?” Mrs. Jeon asked with curious.

“Kim MinAh”

“Ah…” They sang unison.

“She’s our partner’s daughter and she’s Jungkook’s friend too, right? She just came to visit us a few days ago” Mrs. Jeon said.

“She loves Jungkook” J-hope revealed and everyone gasped.

“That’s why she visited and she’s really good to us. Kid loves her a lots” Mrs. Continued patting Kid’s head.

“My point is…she’s very possessive. She even slapped Winwin as soon as she knew about the dating news. She also gave everyone her warn in crushing on Jungkook. So no one dare to lay their eyes on him. In the meantime, she likes to bully him saying Jungkook is a fake mute. For my concluding, she loves, bully and possess over Jungkook” J-hope explained with his amazing gestures.

“And…if Kim Minah gets to know about their relationship, both Jungkook and Hyewin probably live their lives hard in their school” He finished and the elders sighed.

“It’s your job to protect your sister though” Mrs. Jung said carelessly. J-hope groaned.

“And also your bunch of friends too. Can’t they protect our Winwin?”

“Not all the time, omma”

“You still need to do”

“Ouch!”

 

I wiped my tears and sighed for the million times. I was sitting on the bank of a pond in a park where no one there. Why was it so hard? I just love him and really love him. He’s just a mute and I didn’t care.

“Even a mouse scares seeing you cry” Someone said and a boy sat down next to me. I turned and I almost got heart attack.

“You?” I said with my wide eyes.

“Yes?”

“ert stranger!” He still wore his mask and cap, that’s how I remembered him.

“ert?” he asked turning to me and I got catch by his sparkling eyes. Just like how Jungkook’s eyes attracted to me.

“You! You kissed me and….” I paused as my cheeks heat up talking about kiss.

“Go to the point, why are you crying?” he asked.

“Long story”

“Make it short”

“Mm, my parent don’t let me love a mute boy which I have a crush on him since we were young. He’s my neighbor and we’ve been friends since we were born. I just can’t understand why the elders can’t leave us in our relationship…wait, why am I telling you this?”

“Because you’re crazy”

“Yah!! You ert stranger!!! Go to hell!!!!” I yelled hitting his shoulder and he tried to get away.

“Stop! Stop! Aish! It’s hurt!” He got up stepping back and rubbed his shoulder where I hit.

“Don’t come closer!” I warned him as he stepped forward.

“I just want to be nice. I’m not trying to hurt you, ok?”

“But you kissed me!”

“I was trying to keep you silent”

“That’s how you make the other quiet? Heol!!! Unbelievable!”

“Ok Ok! It’s my fault. But you’re really noisy” he said sitting back down.

“Yah!” I was about to hit him again but he caught my wrist.

“Stop! Shh my ears got hurt by your voice already. Just like your brother” he said pulling me to sit next to him.

“No, he’s louder than me. Wait, you know my brother?”

“Eo, by any chance”

“Who are you?” I asked turning to look at him closer. He leaned back as I lowered my head to see his face.

“You don’t have to know”

“I wonder…what do you look like?…” I quickly grabbed his cap but he was way faster than me. He grabbed my wrist with his left hand.

“Tch! I just want to see your whole face” I mumbled taking my hand back.

“Try to take my cap off again, I’ll kiss you”

“Never!”

And after that we kept quiet and just stared at the pond. Somehow I felt comfortable with this stranger.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“You can just call me ‘stranger’ but not ‘ert stranger’, it can give people the wrong impression”             

“Ok, stranger, how old are you?”

“Around your age”

“We can be friend, right?”

“I prefer ‘stranger’ to you”

“If you say so”

“You should go home. Your family must really worry” He said. I nodded.

“I think so” I got up and dusted the dust from my pants.

“Just talk to them. If they love you, they understand”

“I hope so”

“Fighting!”

“Thanks” And I waved at him walking away. Maybe being friend with him was not a bad idea at all. At least I had a companion when I was alone.

 

I was walking home slowly while thinking about what to talk to my parent and Jungkook. It suddenly became awkward.

As I walked I felt a pair of feet caught me up and I raised my head up.

“Jungkook…” I mumbled and he turned to smile at me with soft pant from running.

“Why are you here? Auntie and Uncle didn’t warn you to stop meeting me?” I asked quietly.

‘I was looking for you. And they didn’t’ He showed me his phone.

“Why?”

‘You should ask them. Now go home, your family is very worried’ He showed me his phone and then walked ahead. I sighed looking at his long back. How I loved staring at his back. It gave me warm and courage. So I can’t give up.