His Voice

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

We were back to the class and I didn’t say a word to him yet. I was still angry with that witch. Ahkkkk!!!!!!!!! So frustrating though. She kissed Jungkook twice already. I pouted turning to Jungkook who was into his book. I stared at his side profile and I felt I had fallen more and more to him until I couldn’t get up. I was going crazy day by day because of him. I wouldn’t sleep well if I didn’t text or talk to him. Well, I was really crazy. I thought putting my head on my arms and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see his face anymore. Could I do that? NO! A big NO!

I sighed and bumped my forehead onto the table and I repeated it again and again, again and again until a palm came to block my head to hit the table again. I raised my head up, Jungkook took his hand back and turned toward his book. I then smiled widely. He cared for me. He cared. AHhhhhhh!!!!!!!

‘Are you crazy? Stop hurting yourself’ He wrote it on his book. I read and nodded.

“Sorry. I was just angry with that witch. She kisses you two times already. AHkkkk!!!” I said angrily. He sighed and then turned his attention to his book.

                *************************************

The bell rang. It’s time to go home. I threw all of my stuff in my backpack and turned to Jungkook who was putting his books one by one in his backpack.

“Pali Pali!” I said handing the pen to him one by one too. He obediently took it from my hand. How cute.

“You’re going home now?” I asked as he finished all of his stuff.

‘I’m going to the book shop first’ He showed me his phone. And we walked out of the class.

“I’m going with you” I said clapping my hands. He shook his head.

‘It’s late already’

“It’s ok. I wanna go”

‘Auntie will worry about you’

“Nah, I’ll call her. Kaja!” I said linking my arm with his and dragged him along.

We then walked together to the book shops around the corner. Well, he’s rich and me too but we liked to walk. To school, market and the place that not so far, we always walk together.

“Omma, I’m at the book shop with Jungkook. I’ll be late”

“…”

“Ok. Bye bye omma” I hung up and turned to Jungkook who was looking for books he needed.

“Omma said that if you have some free time, go to my house. She misses you” I said. He nodded his head and continued to find the books. I then went to the comic books unit and got some books for myself.

                ******************************

We got out of the shop and found Jungkook’s car and Mr. Nam ,his driver was waiting. I waved at him and he bowed. He’s kinda closed to Jungkook and me the most. He knew all of Jungkook’s story and facts. He also knew my feeling for Jungkook and he fully supported us.

“It’s been a while, uncle. How are you?” I asked smiling.

“I’m doing fine. And you?” He asked taking the bags of books from Jungkook’s hand.

“I’m not fine at all, especially today” I said pouting.

“Why?”

“That witch kissed Jungkook twice this morning” I said sadly.

“Really?” Mr. Nam asked surprisingly. I nodded then he looked at Jungkook who had his blank eyes on.

“Yes, first she kissed Jungkook on the cheek and the second time she used Jungkook’s spoon to eat. AHkkkkkk! She’s so frustrating!” I whined hitting Jungkook’s arm unknowingly. He got hurt and tried to get away from my hands. Mr. Nam chuckled.

“Then Jungkook-ssi, you have to be more careful around that witch if not she will take more advantages from you” Mr. Nam stated and I nodded. Jungkook sighed and walked toward his car. I pouted as Mr. Nam smiled at me. He then opened the door for me.

“It’s ok, uncle. I have to go to my aunt’s house to take something for omma”

“Where is it? It’s getting dark now”

“There around that corner. I can go by myself. Bye bye. See you later” I said bowing and turned my heel to walk away while putting my earphone in my ears and started to hum to the songs.

 

In the car

“It’s dark now…” Mr. Nam said. Jungkook looked at Hyewin’s back with worried eyes.

“And I found those boys are following her…” Mr. Nam pointed to two boys not so far behind Hyewin. Jungkook’s sighed.

“Follow her” He let out a soft voice of him to Mr. Nam. Well, out of all people even his family, Mr. Nam was the only one who knew that Jungkook could speak, he’s not a mute. Mr. Nam nodded and slowly turned the steering wheel. The car trailed behind Hyewin without her knowing.

After a moment, Hyewin turned the corner and those two boys were about to follow her but Mr. Nam stopped the car just in front of the boys by Jungkook’s order. They jumped back in shock. Jungkook got out of the car with his hands in his pocket.

“What are you doing? Are you trying to kill us, bastard?!” One of them shouted at Jungkook. Jungkook was quite tall for his age so those two boys were shorter than him so far and didn’t mention about his strong body.

“You know what you’re trying to do to that girl” Jungkook said calmly. He stared directly into the boys’ face.

“So what? Are you trying to be a hero, rich kid?” The boy said smirking.

“Leave her alone” His relaxed face made the boys hesitate.

“Who are you to her? I suggest you to stay away better than get yourself in trouble” Still they tried to protest.

“I’m her boyfriend. Now get lost” Jungkook said with his usual serious face. Teenagers glared at him with anger but couldn’t do anything so they decided to walk away. Jungkook sighed and got into the car.

“How many times you need to protect her like this, Jungkook-ssi? She’s so innocent and careless. What if you’re not here for her some another day?”

“She has you” Jungkook replied in his nonchalance face. Mr. Nam sighed didn’t understand about his master.

‘I wonder, when will he stop acting as a mute?’