Final

Listen To My Heart...Not My Voice...

So…everything was revealed. As time passed by Jungkook no longer a mute to everyone, no longer an innocent boy but an aloof and cold hearted guy. He was quiet, aloof, rough and calm to the world while being so annoying to me and his friends but we didn’t mind because he knew how and when to make us annoyed.

One more thing, I didn’t knew if it’s only me who found it’s very fishy about Hope Oppa and MinAh. They always fought but not as much as before. And MinAh didn’t care to bully Jungkook or me anymore. Instead she hang out with us more often and every   time we were together, Hope oppa and her fought in a way which I found it was a couple fight because Jungkook and I always bickered over those things too, fighting over foods, something about jealousy, and even when she wore something y and revealed. Don’t you think they looked like couple?

“Just get married already, you two.” Rapmon oppa shouted at Hope oppa and MinAh. They were fighting over how MinAh was wearing. I raised my eyebrow at Jungkook who gave me a smirk.

It was Saturday and we were in Jungkook’s garden eating, talking, playing and fighting.

“Shut up!” MinAh hissed back.

“Really, you looked ugly with those shorts.” Oppa said while we found she was so beautiful and y with those shorts.

“V said I’m y and I found it’s true. Right, guys?” MinAh asked and we nodded except Suga Oppa who was sleeping soundly on the swing. He said he’s always tired so he needed to sleep.

“Of course, y in a disgusted way.”

“Yah, can’t you just admit the fact that I’m beautiful?”

“But you’re not.”

“Tch! Such an ugly blind.”

“Yah…”

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” Jin Oppa opened his arms to stop them and they became quiet.

“I don’t know why you two keep fighting when you fall for each other already. Come on, just confess and be a couple.” Jin oppa continued.

“Fall for each other?!” Hope Oppa and MinAh exclaimed unison.

“Fall for the hell.”

“Fall my .”

“Nah, let make up and get married.” Jimin Oppa stated.

“Yep, don’t think we don’t know. You two really meant to be together.” V Oppa added.

“Only couple fight over those things.” I said and Jungkook nodded.

“What things?” MinAh asked.

“Hope oppa always looks like Jungkook when you wear something short.”

“I didn’t.” He protested.

“Hope oppa likes to take whatever MinAh wants to eat…”

“Yah, I want to eat that too.” He protested again.

“And end up giving it to her back.” I finished and MinAh nodded.

“Oh, that makes sense. Do you really love me?” MinAh asked winking at Oppa

“In a million years” Hope oppa made a face at her and Jin Oppa pushed his shoulder.

“Nah, just confess already. I will think about it.” MinAh said trying to tease Oppa. We cheered and Hope oppa became speechless.

“Whatever, I don’t like you.” Hope oppa said and walked away into the house.

“Aww”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“I know right.”

“I guess, he doesn’t love me…” MinAh said lowering her head down.

“Hey, I know my Oppa. He just can’t lose his pride yet.” I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

“He’ll find the best way to confess soon. Believe me.” Rapmon oppa said and we agreed.

                                *************************

“Winwin-ah, Omma and Appa are going out. Maybe we’ll not come back until mid-night.” Omma said walking out of the house with Appa.

“Nae. Have fun.” I shouted from the living room. I was playing game with my phone.

“Winwin, I’m going out to meet Rapmon and I’ll sleep over at his house. Take care.” Oppa said running out of the house.  

“O…K…” I said lowly putting my phone down and felt like crying.

I was thinking, it was my worst day ever. Omma and Appa went out. Oppa was going to sleep over at Rapmon oppa’s house. Jungkook and his family went out for a family’s day. And guess what? It’s my birthday. I repeated my birthday! And I was all alone by myself. Gahhhhh, it couldn’t be any worst.

With that my phone vibrated in my hand. I checked it and found I received a message from MinAh.

‘Happy Birthday!!! I know it’s very sad since I heard you don’t have any plan to celebrate your birthday. So here I come, wish you all the best, birthday girl.’ I read it and a smile appeared on my lips. I didn’t even realize since when we became closed. She just happened to be my friend day by day and then we were like sisters.

I quickly typed to reply.

‘Thanks, MinAh-ah. But I feel like crying right now. Everyone seems to be forgotten about my birthday. Now, I’m all alone.”

‘Oh, really? Today I’m free so we can hang out. Wanna?’

‘Ok’

‘I’ll pick you up then. I’ll be there in ten minutes.’

‘Yep’

And MinAh came in ten minutes and we went out. We roamed around the mall and stopped at the café at 4pm.  

“I can’t believe they forget it all about my birthday.” I said sipping the drink.

“Hm, especially Jungkook and J-Hope, they shouldn’t that careless. Oh, wait, I got a text.” She said taking out her phone.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Er…just a friend.” She said putting her phone in her bag.

“Mm…”

And then we continued to walk around on the street before heading back home. I was feeling down because Jungkook didn’t even send me a text. MinAh just gave me a comfort with ‘Maybe he’s busy with Kid.’ I shook my head with my teary eyes.

My phone rang and I took it out.

“Jungkook’s house?” I said finding it was Jungkook’s house telephone number.

“Maybe Jungkook’s phone is out of battery and he is calling you with that phone. Come on, pick it up.” MinAh said and I nodded.

“Hello?” I slowly said through the phone.

‘Noona…’ Kid’s voice came out.

“Kid? Are you crying?” I asked hearing his cracking voice.

“What happen?” I hurriedly asked again.

‘I’m…I’m scare…it’s dark and I’m alone…’ He started to cry again.

“Why? Anyone home?”

‘No…’

“Wait, Noona is coming. Don’t put the phone down until I arrive there, ok? Keep talking, Kid.”

‘Nae…’

“MinAh, go to Jungkook’s house. Palli!”

“Ok.” MinAh speeded off and we reached the house in three minutes.

I ran out of the car and got into my house. I ran fast to Jungkook’s house through the small door.

“Kid!!!” I shouted running into the house. Fortunately, the door was unlocked. But the house was completely dark.

“Noona!!!” Kid’s voice was heard from the living room. I rushed to the living room and found Kid was sitting on the couch.

“Kid, Noona is here.” I said and he ran to me. I bent down to hug him to my chest.

“MinAh!” I called out as I didn’t see her. She was supposed to follow me but why she wasn’t?

“Why are you all alone, huh?” I asked looking down to him.

“I was playing then the light went off…”

“What about the others? Jungkook?”

“Molla…”

“Aish! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!” I shouted in the dark. Then I gasped as a small lamp on the wall lightened up. I put Kid down to his feet and we watched it together.

“What is this?” I mumbled seeing the small lamp lightened up one by one in order.

“Cool!” Kid squealed with his sparkling eyes.

“Huh?” My eyes widened when I saw the first letter came up. It’s H.

“Noona, it’s so beautiful.” Kid jumped happily. I was dumbfounded staring at the the lamps making letters.

Finally, the lamps completely showed and it said ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HYEWIN’.

Then happy birthday song came up from the piano beside the window. I saw Suga oppa was there playing piano coolly. Jungkook with a cake in his hands, he walked toward me with a smile. I could see our parents, Oppas and also MinAh were behind him.

“Happy birthday to you.” Jungkook said to me and I smiled with teary eyes. Well, I was very touching with their surprise.

“Let make a wish. Come on.” Omma said smiling. I nodded clasping my hands together and wished. Then I opened my eyes to blow the candles.

“Woo hoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!” Oppas shouted together.

Next, we sat on the couches eating cakes. I smiled staring at everyone.

“Thanks guys.” I started.

“I bet, you cried because we pretended not to care about your birthday.” Hope oppa said ruffling my hair.

“Well…”

“Yep, she cried a lot.”

“MinAh…”

“She kept saying, no one cares about my birthday. Jungkook didn’t even text me, blah, blah, blah.” She imitated my voice.

“Stop…” I whined. Jungkook stopped eating cake and turned to me. I lowered my head with a pout.

“We did that just to surprise you, Honey.” Omma said patting my shoulder.

“Thanks, Omma. Thanks, Appa.” I hugged them both.

“We have gifts for you, sweetie.” Appa said taking something out from the back of the couch.

“Presents time, guys.” MinAh said clapping and everybody gave me their gifts including Jungkook’s parents, but excepted Jungkook.

“Thanks again, guys.”

“Noona, I have a gift for you.” Kid said walking toward me.

“Really?”

“Here” He put a small box on my palm.

“Oh, thank you, Kid.” I said pulling him into my arms.

“I think, someone wants to talk to you, Winwin.” Rapmon oppa said and we turned to Jungkook who haven’t gave me anything yet.

“Let’s give them time then.” Auntie said and they nodded.

“You can have Winwin for one hour only, Jungkook.” Hope Oppa said with serious face. Over protective mood on. MinAh nudged his arm.

“Alright, it’s time to rest. Come on, Sweetie, it’s time for bed.” Auntie said picking Kid up and he yawned cutely. Then they left to their room.

“1, no kissing.” J-Hope Oppa said walking out first.

“2, no fighting.” V Oppa continued.

“3, no lying.” Jimin oppa ended and they left the house. Omma and Appa smiled at me before walking away. Finally, there’s only me and Jungkook.

“Mm…” I cleared my throat didn’t know what to do. Jungkook smiled at me giving me his hand.

“Wanna have a talk?” He asked as I put my hand in his.

“Mm” I nodded and he pulled me up.

“Where are we going?” I asked following him. He didn’t reply but gave me his angelic smile. Jungkook leaded up to the next floor of his house and continued to the attic. He opened the door and we were out completely on the attic. It wasn’t too dark there since there’s a small dim light.

“Wah! It’s beautiful.” I gasped seeing the beautiful view. From there we could see the light of the city and the sky clealy. I never went to my attic so I never knew that we can see such a beautiful scene there.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” He asked softly.

“Yep, so beautiful.” I nodded losing in the view. And we were quiet. I turned to him with a smile. His side profile never fail to make me fall for him. Then I stepped to stand behind him.

“Don’t turn.” I said as he was about to turn to me.

“Let me take a moment to look at your back. I used to tell you I like your back, right?” I asked and he chuckled.

Warm filled my heart every time I saw his back. I didn’t know why but it just gave me that feeling unknowingly.

“How long you’re going to stare at my back?” He asked and I stepped toward him. My hands slowly wrapped around his waist. He flinched a bit but stayed still.

“Thank you, Jungkook.” I mumbled softly.

“Thanks for everything…”

“…”

“Devil or angel, I love you.” I placed my forehead on the back of his neck and inhaled his scent.

“Babo…” He said turning to me and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled encircling my arms around his waist again as he kissed my head.

“I’m the one who should say those words. You’re the only one who always stand here for me.”

“…”

“You’re the only one who always love me even if I was a mute…”

“…”

“And you always listen to my heart…not my voice…”

“…”

“Thanks…” He whispered those words. I grinned nuzzling my face in his chest blushing hard.

“I love you too.”

“I love you more.” I said shyly.

“That’s why I said thanks.”

“Yah, you’re supposed to say you love me more.” I hissed pushing him away. He chuckled ruffling my hair as I pouted at him.

“Whatever” He mumbled smiling. I clicked my tongue feeling mad at him. Letting out a sigh, I walked to the railing and looked at the city light.

“Silly” He said and then I got surprised as he hugged me from behind.

“I have something for you.” He whispered.

“What?” I asked. He dropped his hand from my arm to my hand and held it up. My eyes widened as he slipped a ring on my ring finger.

“Jung…Jungkook…” I stuttered looking at the ring on my finger.

“If there’s someone try to flirt with you, just show him the ring, ok?” He said softly. I smiled turning to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Why?” I asked grinning widely as he embraced me.

“Because you’re my bride.”

“Then…I will.” I nodded happily. Jungkook then pushed me from his arms and stared into my eyes.

“Don’t tell Hope hyung about this, Ok?” He said and I raised my eyebrow.

“Tell what?”

“This…” He finished and dropped his lips to mine. Then we kissed. Well, I was not going to tell Oppa either.

The End

 

Wahhhh!!! Finally it ends.Thanks for reading, commenting and voting. Love you guys.

For now i'm not going to write new story. But don't worry, i'll come back. Thanks again.