Starking Filming 2

P.S. I love you

  There is five minutes left before the filming starts, the guests are starting to settle down in the studio. Victoria and Luna was sitting together and Victoria was asking what Luna wanted for Luna when she felt somebody sitting beside her. She turned and saw a guy in a white blouse, smiling while talking to another guy beside him.(Let's say that Victoria is too busy that she dh time to know about other artist except for her sumbae)She found him quite cute and can't stop looking at him, even when Luna is calling her, she ignored it. Nickhun felt someone looking at him, he turned and sae the girl who bowed to her just now, he saw her blushing and turned her headd away. He have a strong feeling of wanting to know more about this girl. "She is leader of F(x), the new group under SME, Victoria. She is from China, others call her 'Goddess of Flexibility' Her members call her 'Vic omma' she takes god care of them, cook them good food"Chansung explained to Nichkhun when he saw Nichkhun staring at Victoria.

  Nichkhun nodded but he suddenly noticed something "Are you a stalker?" Chansung chuckled"You pabo! I watched their variety show, which is all about them" Nichkhun nodded, looking away from Victoria. Soon the filming started and here comes the emcee. The show started, three females came out from behind. They are to do 3 things which they are great at and let Nichkhun choose whose the winner. The first competitor did a y dance with Nichkhun standing beside her. Victoria don't know why but she was fuming with anger when that girl is being so close to Nichkhun. When Luna saw her unnie's jealous face, she suddenly have an idea of having Victoria to dance a y dance. 

  After the first girl's dance ended, the emcee asked for opinions from the guests, Luna immediately raised her hand," I think Vic unnie can do that too!" "Ooh then should we let her try?" The emcee asked the audience and they shouted in unison"Deh!" Victoria is blushing but she have no choice to go. She was given the same tune, she started dancing, her dance is a mixture with flexibility, there is alot of y waves which made Nichkhun shy and blushed. "Kamshihmida!" Victoria ended her dance with a y pose and earned herself a large round applause.

  Next, it is a girl doing agayeo, she will be doing agayeo to Nichkhun. Victoria was unable to control herslef but to sent death glares to that girl. Lastly, the last girl just sing a song and it is time for Nichkhun to choose the winner. The three girls will close their eyes, Nichkhun will choose the winner by backhugging them. He backhugged the secong girl who did agayeo. Victoria felt a sour spot in her heart. She suddenly feel down. But she have to control herself and fake a smile.

  The filming went quite smooth and now, there is a little toddler, dressed in some kind of ballet clothes. She requested Vctoria to do some flexibility with her, Victoria can't reject her due to her cuteness and agreed. The did alot of flexibility together and the guest was shocked that Victoria is really good. "Unnie, can you do the turn which your head will rest on the floor and your legs will be lifted into a c shape?" the toddler requested with acute agayeo. Vitoria nodded and did it, it amazed the guests and audience, especially Nichkhun. He did not know that Victoria is that good, his heart suddenly beats faster when he recalled Victoria's y dance. The toddler went back to the backstage after giving Victoria a kiss on her cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will continue tmr:)

How is my story? Comment and Subscribe!

this is my favourite video of Victoria's flexibility, do watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL4PhAyvF1s