Karaoke!

P.S. I love you

Before I start, I would like to wish EXO Luhan, GOT7 JB and Big Bang Seung RI Good luck, Get well soon! Although it's late but I must say, Eunb and RiSe Rest in peace! I'm back! Sorry for not updating, I was rushing my homeworks over tthe weekend, I promise that I will try to update as much as I can! Comment and Subscribe, hope that I will not lose readers due to last weekend and hope that you guys do support another faanfic I wrote! Sorry, a short update only, im having school tomorrow, Will update more tomorrow. Really do comment your thoughts, I really need it, after I read what I wrote, I think it is pretty boring isn't it, I will improve on it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The KhunToria couple is having their samgyupsal for dinner. It's their first time havoing dinner together, they fed each other with wrapped samgyupsal, they really look like newly-wed couples. They were chatting about going to karaoke and clubs. Victoria is quite jealous on the fact that Nichkhun go to clubs and most importantly, there is other YEOJA!!! Nichkhun is quite nervouus and afraid that Victoria will be mad at him. He tried to explain, but his explanation is making the situation worse, but he is smart enough to change the attention from himself to Victoria. Victoria is smart enough to change the subject to karaoke.

---At the karaoke----
Victoria is stressed and nervous when Nichkhun requested that he wants to watch Nu Abo live. She is nervous and stressed until tha she forget the lyrics.
Actually Nichkhun already learnt all the dance moves of their song and memerise the lyrics. What he loved the mst is Nu Abo "Doong Doong" He thinks that Victoria is extremely cute at that point. He really want to watch Victoria do it for him.

  Victoria love it when Nichkhun sang Nothing Better. It brought the Khuntoria couple to that day when they met on Sar King. Victoria's flexibility and her y dance. The first day when they met, a memorable day for them which will be etched deeply in their heats.