Jealousy

P.S. I love you

  "Yeoboseyo?"Nichkhun received a phone call from his groupmate, Junho right after he sang "Nothing Better" for his wife. "Hyung, where are you?" "I'm at the karaoke, with my wife, Waeyo?" "Hyung, can we go too? We are bored!"Junho asked, doing agaeyo, although Nichkhun can't see it. "You can, but don't mess around. "Deh.." Nichkhun kept his phone and turned to Victoria. "My groupmates are coming. Do you want to learn our dance and show it to them later?" Victoria nodded and they started learning. Actually, Victoria learned all of 2pm's dance ever since he saw Nichkhun on StarKing,but she still act that she don't know and learnt from Nichkhun. 

  "OMG, she is great, she learns really fast. How did she manage to learn so fast? I need at least three days to learn, Daebak! Or did she learnt it herself?" Nichkhun thought in his mind. "Did you learnt this before?" Nichkhun asked when they are done for the dance. "EH....I....didn't..." Victoria stammered, not knowing what to say. But NIchkhun can confirm that she did learn. "Annyeonghaseyo" Victoria did a 90 degree bow when Junho and a guy from 2pm came in. (Sorry, I can;'t remeber their names well) "Noona, did hyung sang you 'Nothing Better'?" One of them asked, looking at Victoria causing Nichkhun to stare at them like hell.

  Victoria nodded, curious about why he ask that question. "Ahhhh, he always sing to girls."Junho said. Victoria stared at Nichkhun with anger blasting in her eyes. Nichkhun is really unlucky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry a really short update to me only coz i needa revise, I will try to squeeze out some time to continue this:)