WGM?

P.S. I love you

  The filming ended quickly and Victoria and Luna have another schedule to rush to. "Yah! Can't you see where you are going?" Victoria yelled, she bumped into someone and fell onto the floor. She tried to stand up, but she twisted her ankle. "Really sorry, are you okay?" An angelic voice was heard, and that guy turned, it was Nichkhun from 2Pm! That guy whom Victoria had been watching just now. Nichkhun helped Victoria up, but Victoria's ankle is in pain. "Annyeonghaseyo, Nichkhun inmida, sorry, I did not notice that you were in front of me."Nichkhun greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo, F(x) Victoria imnida. Gwenchana." Victoria said, as she jumped away, blushing. Nichkhun remembered Victoria's action when they were fliming, he doesn't know why, but he was attracted to that girl. He was fuming when he saw her, doing agaeyo to other namja.

  It have been a few days since Nichkhun met Victoria, the tall and skinny figure is always in his mind, the large cute eyes is etched in the heart deeply that he couldn't concentrate on anyting, but ti think of Victoria. s find hime really weird that hs dance moves are all wrong, when they call him, he is always daydreaming. "Hyung! What happen to you these few days?" Woo Young asked during their break, attracting the other members to their conversation. "I can't stop thinking of her!" Nichkhun said and walked away, leaving the blur members behind, except for the maknae, Chansung who knows what is going on. "Hyung, is it because of Victoria?" Chansung asked, running towards Nichkhun. Nichkhun nodded and Chunsung smirked. He knows that his hyung has fall in love with Victoria...

  *Nichkhun's phone ring* "Yebeosayo?" "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the producer of WGM, I would like to interview for WGM, are you able to come at 9 am in the morning?" "Deh..." At the same time, Victoria also received a call from the producer regarding the WGM interview. She also can't stop thinking about Nichkhun. She searched about him on the net. He is from thailand, In the group 2 pm, have nickname of 'Thai Prince' He is known for beng caring to s..... She is now more interested in Nichkhun after reading information about him. She really hoped that her WGM partner can be Nichkhun, but she knows that the percentage of having Nichkhun as her partner is less than 1 percent. But she just can't stop dreaming about that happening.

  Both of them are in the love potion.......No ne knows what will happen.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry only manage to give you a short update, ::>.<::

Will update more next week since holiday is coming!!!!!!!!

Comment and Subscribe!! ^o^