Things are getting better

P.S. I love you

  When they got to the rooftop, writing the note, things were quite smooth for them. They are not as wakward as before and they were slowly learning about each other. Victoria and Nichkhun can't control themselves but they want to know more about each other. They want to know about their hobbies, the things they like or not, their family. They practically want to know about everything. When Victoria said that his name is cool, he can't stop but be happy about it, at least Victoria have a image of him being cool.

  Victoria felt really sweet when Nichkhun said that he will take care of her as much as she can. Looking at him, writing with 100% focus, she is really touched and she was examining his cute and handsome face. She still can't believe that the Thai Prince will be his husband. Nichkhun finds that Victoria is really cute when she is shy, he feels realy luchky that he joined WGM and have Victoria as his wife. Taking photos together and watching the scenery together realy boast their relationship alot. They got less awkward and closer.

  When Victoria heard that Nichkhun is born in 1988, her heart sank, she can't call hhim 'Oppa' llike how she wanted, instead, she is Nichkhun's Noona. She likes calling others oppa, she feels that they have a closer relationship. When Nichkhun said that he went to Nasan Tower before, Victoria thought that he went there with another girl. She suddenly felt disappointed and an ache in her heart. Watching Victoria's disappointment, Nichkhun realised what he said and immediately corrected himself. Watching Victoria's disappiontment, Nichkhun also dis not have a good time in his heart. He is really panicked upon seeing  Victoria doubting him.

  When Nichkhun and Victoria is really close, they were really shy and they blushed. But the awkwardness is only there for a few seconds and they were soon acting as per normal. They really have a good time together on their first meeting, they always have a lot of things to talk on and Victoria really enjoys Nichkhun's silly jokes.

=---------------------------------------------------------------------=

Sorry for a short chapter only

Sorry for not updating

Willl update tomorrow!

Comment about your views and Subscribe^^