The start of WGM life

P.S. I love you

  Victoria and Nichkhun received the news from their manager that they will be filming WGM, but they stil doesn't know who their wife/husband will b.

---Victoria's P.O.V---

  Aish... who will my husband be? Will it be Nichkhun? Aishh it can't be... will it be ...? Omo, ottoke? What if it's the person whom I don't know, or don't like? What if he is fat and short? Omo, the filming starts tomorrow, ottoke?!

---Nichkhun P.O.V---

  Who will she be? Aish, I shouldn't even go to the interview.... But what if she is Victoria??

Nobody's P.O.V

  The KhunToria couple is really curious about who will be their partner? To stop think, they buried themselves in dancing. Victoria is dancing to her TVXQ sumbae's song, dancing while thinking.... "Ah!" Victoria sprained her ankle due to not being able to concentrate on her dancing. "Aish, Pabo!" Too bad, she have to go back to her dorm while skipping on one foot. "Victoria unnie, what happen to your ankle? Let me help you." Taeyeon from SNSD helped Victoria. "Kamshihmeda Sumbae. Ottoke? I will start WGM filming tomorrow, what if the guy is shprt and fat? Omo, ottoke?" Victoria asked Taeyeon. "Aish! At least your husband in WGM will not be as worst like mine!" Taeyeon said, waving goodbye to Victoria in front of F(x) dorm. "Annyeong..." Victoria went into her room and throw herslef onto the bed.

  On the other hand, Nichkhun is also dancing too, only through dancing, he can forget everything and concentrate fully. But, this time round, his mind is full of Victoria. "Aishh!" Hw stopped the music and lay down on the floor. "No matter who will be my wife, I should at least plan something for her...

   Finally..... today is the day for their official meeting on WGM, they are dressed in their on of the best outfits. Victoria will be waiting for her husband on the 100th floor. While Nichkhun will be in the lift going to each floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, again a really short update.

I guess everybody knows the scenes in WGM, so I will write more on their feelings.

Comment your views and Subscribe!