The interview

P.S. I love you

  Today, Victoria and Nichkhun will be going to the interview for WGM, sadly, they have a dirrferent timing for the interview, hence they will not meet each other. Nichkhun will be first. There is two parts of the interview, the first part will have two questions, "What characteristics do you think you have/What are you good at?", "Which type of wife would you like?" and part two will be having 24 female idols, Nichkhun have to choose 13 times until they have the last idol.

"So, What characteristics do you think you have/What are you good at?" The producer asked Nichkhun

"I think I am quite caring as I care alot for my members. I think I'm good at doing house chores and shopping!"

"Which type of wife would you like?"

"I would like my wife to have large eyes, a good cook and really good in dancing, especially flexibility." Nichkhun replied as he was thinking about Victoria, the yeoja whom he cannot forget.

"Deh, so let's proceed to the next part, between Boa and F(x) Victoria, who will you choose?"

"Victoria"

"Victoria and Yuri?"

"Victoria"

"Sandara and Bom?"

"Sandara"

"Sandara and Victoria?"

"Victoria"

"Jia and Victoria?"

"Victoria"....

Whenever Victoria is in one of the choice, Nichkhun will always choose Victoria, H ecan't stop thinking about her, her large sparkling eyes, her y dance and especially her flexibiity. The woman who steals away his heart without his knowing, the woman who is not going out of his mind, the woman who is a great cook, great dancer  and especially a great umma to her members. Through the interview, the results clearly show that Nichkhun really wans Victoria......

  "Hyung, how's your interview?" Chansung asked.

"Ottoke? I picked her whenever she is in the choice? I can't stop thinking about her."

Chansung knows that who he is talking about. "Hyung you fell in love, really really hard..."

Nichkhun ended the call with his mind full of question. Ottoke? I can't! How about my career? But I can't stop myself... Aish!

----Victoria's turn.------

  Now it's Victoria's turn. "What characteristics do you think you have/What are you good at?"

"I think i'm caring to my members, I can cook, I can dance and I am flexible."

"Which type of husband would you like?"

"I wish my husband is good at doing house chores, good at shopping and I hope hat he is caring." Victoria is thinking of Nichkhun during the interview, she cant stop.Same as Nichkhun, she picked Nichkhun in her choices, without any hestitation.

The producer have the answer in his heart of who to choose, it is really obvious to him. This time, the couple will be a really interesting one....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating so long! I know I'm kinda long-winded, but I will try my best to write more tomorrow!

Comment and subscribe>.<

Look forward to tomorrow's story!