Awkward!

P.S. I love you

---Nichkhun P.O.V---

  Nichkhun came down from his manager car, checking how he looks, checking if his mouth smells bad. He is really nervous, standing near the bus stop waiting for his wife or some mission card, He was startled that a bus with flowers stopped at the bus stop, he thought that his wife will walked out from the bus but instead, he have to board the bus. He felt awkward, nervous and shy when there is 3 person sing him the marriage song, still wondering who his wife is, he sat down. Suddenly, his noona, Na Young boarded the bus and talked to him.

  "Omo, she can't be my wife, no no no, isn't she married. Nichkhun, calm down! She is not the one!" Nichkhun thought to himself while talking nervously to Na Young. He is really shocked to see Na Young here and really hoped that Na Young is not going to be his wife. When Na Yound handed him the mission card, he suddenly felt being fooled and angry, but he is filming now and Na Young is his sumbae, he can'ty do anything but calm down and smile. At the same time, he is releived that his wife is not Na Young. But he doesn't know what will hapen ain the lift.

  He was told to go to 40th floor and asked 'What is her favourtie food. " He saw T-ara Eunjang standing there but, she is not his wife, at the 45th floor, it was Secret's Sunhwa. Both girls are not his wife. He is really frustrated and feel fooled, when he saw Victoria at 50 th floor, he really prayed hard thaf Victoria'd favourite food is samgyupsal.

---Victoria's P.O.V---

  Victoria reached the building along time ago, she was told to go to the 50 th floor and wait for his husband. Standing outside the lift at 50 th floor, watching the lift going up and down. She saw alot of guys coming up to 50th, but none of them is her husband. She is really frustrated and wants to gho back, but the producer is just beside her filming. This time round the lift sopped at 40,45 and finally 50. Victoria was really shocked to see Nichkhun standing inside the lift.With wide open, she uses her long hair to hide her face and greeted Nichkhun. She walked o the other side, trying to hide but Nichkhun started to ask her question. She felt dumbfounded when Nichkhun asked for her favourite food, when she says samgyupsal, Nichkhun looks really Happy.

---Nobody's P.O.V---

  In the lift, Victoria and Nichkhun is really awkward, although they have sat beside each other, talk to each other or many more in star king, standing in the lift, being each other's husband/wife, it's really weird. Both of them can't believe that their wish really come true. This is nonly a small step for the KhunToria couple, there is still alot for them to go through together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, a ty chapter again, I was rewatching Khuntoria WGM while typing this:)

Comment your views and Subscribe!