StarKing filming

P.S. I love you

OToday is the day for Victoria's filming in Star king, being ahuge fan of the funny variety show, she is really excited although she doesn't know who will be there as a giest too.Together with her dongsaeng, Luna, they are now on the way to the location. Upon they reach, there are alot of fans in front of the building. Victoria and Luna was crowded there. To go into the building, they have to choice but to give their signatures. Suddenly their fans ran to a direction, screaming 'Oppa'. Seizing the chance to go in to the building, Victoria and Luna went into the building. 

Actually, the fans ran away as they saw tjeir Nochkhun oppa. But Victoria and Luna don't know about that as Nichkhun is being block by his fans. Victoria and Luna is finding their way to their waiting room, they have to bow to their sumbaes, including Nichkhun who finally escape from his fans. 

When victoria bow to Nickhun, her hair is covering her face except her eyes. Nichkhun saw Victoria's eyes and was completely mesmerised. The beautiful big and sparking eyes, the prettiest pair of eyes he had ever seen. He was still standing there, stiff even after Victoria and Luna walked away.

Unfortunately, from Voctoria's angle, she couldn't see Nichkhun. When she turned and wants to take a look at who she just greeted, she can only see Nichkhun's back. He is quite tall for her, his muscles are all vicible, making him to be y. Victoria is stunned by Nickhun's back, only his back, she wonders wjo is that guy she just bowed. 

-----—----------------------

Sorry, just a short chapter today, will update more tomorrow!

How's my story?

Comment and subscribe^^