Devil's Plan

↻┊ stop & play - seventeen oneshot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title : devil's plan
pairing : jeon wonwoo x anh nguyen
genre : romance
short summary : it's anh's birthday today but...
author's note : for my good friend anh because it's her birthday today! also, i wrote this in one sitting so there's probably a lot of typos oops ^^;;

“‘Go on a trip overseas with me’ he said,” A noirette angrily grumbled under her breath, kicking a pebble from the rocky stone path off to the side, “‘It’ll be fun’ he said. Well ‘fun’ my ,”

Looking up from where she was standing, a picturesque view of the grand Japanese mountains overlooked the bustling city below. It was beautiful, a hand-painted and intricately drawn landscape of wildflowers, dandelions, daisies bloomed, sharing their sweet scent into the wilderness. The humid air kissed her cheeks as a light breeze brushed past her face, disturbing her settled hair so that the flyaway strands tickled her nose. A smile wandered onto her face as she closed her eyes, taking in the richness of nature. It had been ages since she had been outside and a little bit of sun was a great pick-me-up.

Though, the smile that graced her face was immediately replaced with a frown. Too bad Wonwoo was off somewhere else with the rest of his bandmates.

“It’s a bee!” A girlish shriek came from behind the bespectacled female, causing her to turn around in surprise. However, after finding out the owner of the voice, her face pulled into an irritated frown. The boy was one of her boyfriend’s twelve bandmates, Seunggwan. From behind all the complaining Seungwan was doing, she could hear Wonwoo’s deep, full laugh.

Ah Wonwoo. He was quite an interesting one, that one. See, Wonwoo wasn’t someone who was known for speaking up a lot nor did he go out of his way to come up with more exciting dates for the two of them (not that she minded), but when Wonwoo had come up to her one day after his team’s promotions had ended asking if she wanted to go somewhere with him to spend quality time together… she didn’t expect him to bring company.

Nor did she expect him to invite the entire of his team and their personal guests on the trip with them.

In the past two days that she’d been on the island she’d spent a lot of time with Wonwoo’s bandmates’ girlfriends and while it was all fun and well, there was something that had been bugging her throughout the whole day since she’d woken up that morning. Almost everyone who had come on the trip had given their congratulations to Anh, however, the person whom she’d wanted to hear a congratulatory greeting from the most hadn’t peeped a word about it. Not a single hint. In fact, if she wasn’t wrong, Wonwoo and her hadn’t talked to each other properly since earlier that day when she was nagging him about properly folding his used clothes before returning them to his luggage instead of carelessly tossing it in like a bum.

Now, being the girlfriend of an idol, Anh had been understanding of Wonwoo’s busy schedules and often let many thing slide as long as he at least managed to send her a quick text or leave a brief voice message to wish her a wonderful day, but seeing that he was actually free today, there was no legitimate reason for his excuse.

Sighing, Anh resumed her stroll down the nature trail to catch up with some of the girls who were happy chitchatting some ways ahead.

“So, what’d he do for you?” Huong, a taller, faux-brunette with braces playfully poked the shorter girl in the side, “A romantic self-composed rap about how much he loves you?”

“An anime marathon watching whichever show you want?” Kiyoon, the cheekier one of the group guessed with an eye-smile.

Daoming, another one of the shorter girls frantically waved her arm in the air, “Did he give you a really big fluffy teddy bear with your name written on it and gave it to you with a super sweet and adorable kiss?”

“No, no, and ew, no, Ming that’s what you want,” Anh laughed before her face returned to it’s previous stern expression, “He didn’t get me anything. Hell, he hasn’t even said ‘happy birthday’ to me let alone do anything for me!”

From behind them, Pookie - who had just come back from hitting Jihoon because he wasn’t wearing sunscreen - shrugged, “If you ask me, Wonwoo probably forgot your birthday like everyone else in this hopeless group. I swear, Joshua’s like the only one who remembers these thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter