'Oh' and 'Oops'

Dealing With The Clouds

At last, another chapter, enjoy it maybe? ^^


The hangar seemed quiet that morning when Baekhyun walked inside to check on the planes. He examined Chanyeol's favorite plane while admiring the fine quality. He remembered about everything that happened.

Yeah, it had been two years since he met Chanyeol.

"Hyung!" a voice heard as Baekhyun turned around to see Sehun stormed beside him.

"Where's Tao?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uuh he said he will come this afternoon due to the tiredness," Sehun blushed and the older knew what it means.

"The conclusion is, don't do many rounds like them, Sehun."

"What-What?" Sehun's dumbfounded face cracked Baekhyun up.

"I know what you did with Luhan," With that, the engineer hopped onto the stairs.

"How about you and Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun's question caught Baekhyun off guard.

Baekhyun didn't answer and Sehun knew that he shouldn't bring that topic. The youngest turned to check on other planes, leaving Baekhyun with the answers in his mind. As far as he knows, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked closer than a best friend should be. But until now, he didn't know anything about their relationship. Luhan, his now boyfriend also told Baekhyun to confess his feelings. Until today, they remained close as a partner in work or a friend in sharing their loss.

"Morning Sehun!" a deep voice made Sehun gained his conciousness.

"Hello Chanyeol hyung! Ready to fly?" Sehun asked.

"Of course! Where's Baek?" Chanyeol asked as Sehun frowned because yeah, they called each other lovingly but no move was implied from the taller man.

"Your favorite plane," Sehun answered.

The younger saw Chanyeol walked to see Baekhyun. They both shared greetings and laughs. What should they do to make those people realize their feelings? It was torturing for him.

"Can they just make out or do something else?" a voice heard as Sehun looked down to see Jongin there with Xiumin who agreed.

"Totally agree, young man," Jongdae showed up with his tool kit and Xiumin quickly went with him to a plane.

Jongin chatted with Sehun until Suho showed up with his radiating aura that even Kris cringed to feel it. The head pilot also trailed behind the manager to greet the workers. Kyung Soo who came too made Jongin swifted his attention to him, leaving Sehun who questioned one person in his head.

"Where's Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked Kris.

"He's just wake up I guess," Kris answered.

"Worry much?" Kyung Soo chuckled and Sehun blushed.

"We should think about that that dense person too," Kyung Soo stared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who talked casually to each other.

"What should we do then?" Suho asked confusedly.

"Deadly move night?" Jongin suggested.

"Hey that's good!" A voice heard as they shrieked to see someone showed up from nowhere.

"Do you want me to die now?" Kris protested as Luhan laughed.

"Hyung Hyung!!" Sehun stepped down to meet his Luhan.

"Sehunnie! How's your morning?" Luhan ruffled his hair as the youngest blushed.

"The best because you are here!" He answered happily.

"Luhan hyung, we need to go first," Yixing said as Sehun pouted.

"Please be safe," Sehun said before Luhan went with Yixing.

"I will, Hun," Luhan tiptoed and kissed Sehun gently.

"I'm going to have diabetes," Jongdae looked up from the machines as Xiumin laughed beside him.

"Let's lock them in Chanyeol's room all night," Jongin's idea sparked on Kyung Soo's mind as he gathered all of them.

***

It was a Saturday night as Baekhyun wiped his sweat after working on some engines while a plane went into the hangar. Kris went out from his plane and waved goodbye to Minho, his co-pilot. The taller man spotted Baekhyun worked beside Jongdae who hummed a song.

"Hello guys," Kris greeted.

"Oh Kris hyung. Good night. How's the flight?" Baekhyun replied.

"Good as always. Where's Tao anyway?" Kris asked.

"Still drowned in that plane," Jongdae pointed and Kris quickly went to it.

He noticed Tao who worked to fix some cables. His sweat rolled down to his forehead but he seemed not to care. Kris gently pulled his handkerchief and wiped it out of the blue. Tao stunned because of the sudden affection. He turned around to see Kris smiling at him.

"Oh you are home," Tao wanted to hug Kris but he realized that he was dirty and stopped.

Kris chuckled and pulled Tao to his embrace. The younger snuggled to his gege's chest, happily smiled because he felt like home wherever Kris was around. Kris Tao's hair because he missed him that much.

"Your uniform is now dirty," Tao murmured.

"I don't care. I miss you," Kris kissed Tao's head.

"I miss you too, ge," Tao closed his eyes again and wrapped his arms onto Kris's waist.

"Oh do remember that the plan begin tonight," Kris chuckled.

"Don't worry 'cause I'm ready," Tao's evil glint made Kris laughed.

"Guys!! Time to go homeeee!" Suho announced as a plane parked again beside Kris's.

"I'm homee!!" Chanyeol beamed as Baekhyun threw him a bottle of orange juice.

"Drink more juice than milkshake!" Baekhyun reminded from upstairs as he went down after finishing one last cable.

"I will Baek. With the note that you make it for me," Chanyeol replied as Baekhyun punched his shoulder playfully, leaving some dirt onto Chanyeol's uniform.

"Yaah!" Chanyeol ran to catch up with Baekhyun after he saw the black stain.

"Cutely dense," Jongdae concluded as they packed all the things before went together to the dorm.

Baekhyun slumped onto his bed after those tiring night with the engines. He decided just to be an engineer instead of flying with Chanyeol. After taking a bath, he heard a soft knock on his door. He stared at the calender and remembered. Saturday movie night, a weird routine for airline crew but he was happy to join it anyway.

"Oh you just took a bath," Luhan beamed and Baekhyun nodded.

"Let's go hyung," Sehun said as Baekhyun nodded and followed them to the movie hall.

"I want to watch this!" Tao showed up a drama movie as they sighed.

"No please! Just action!" Jongdae protested.

"How about some love romantic movie?" Suho suggested but Kris glared at him.

"How about a film about plane?" Chanyeol's suggestion made them went silence for seconds.

"Hey that's good," Baekhyun replied as he sat beside Chanyeol.

They decided to watch some action movies involving the planes. Kyung Soo passed the popcorn to them with the help of Jongin. The movie ended in no time and Sehun quiet afraid to let Luhan went away so he hold his hyung's hand all the time. Tao was glad to have Kris beside him.

"Xing are you okay?" Suho looked up to see Yixing who fell asleep on Suho's shoulder.

"I'm just quite tired," Yixing confessed.

"Game time!" Jongdae gathered all of them to a circle form.

"This is just a simple game. The one who lose will receive the best punishment ever!" Jongin announced as Baekhyun snickered on his place beside Chanyeol.

"Let's start!!" Chanyeol happily cheered but Baekhyun knew this wouldn't be good.

Suddenly, the lights went out.

"WOAAAH!" Tao's voice heard as Kris reached to grab him.

"Yaah Jongdae! Where are you?" Xiumin's voice heard but stopped because he bumped something.

"Minseok!" Jongdae's calls echoed too.

Baekhyun tried not to move and stayed on his place to prevent any contact with the furnitures. Suddenly a body crushed him down. He shrieked as the man quickly went up.

"Kris hyung?" Baekhyun called.

"It's Chanyeol," Chanyeol replied.

"What should we do? I can't see anything!" Baekhyun shocked to hear the chaos.

Chanyeol searched for Baekhyun's hand and interwined their hands. The smaller man agreed to move slowly with the taller man. They stepped ahead just to collapse on each other. Baekhyun's eyes widened in the dark to feel a heavy body hovered onto him and he felt something soft touching his lips.

Oh crap.

The lights went on there was Baekhyun, with Chanyeol on top of him, lips glued to each other.

"Mission, accomplished," Luhan offered his hand and Jongdae gladly high-fived him while the others blushed to see it happened.