A Little Welcome

Dealing With The Clouds

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 27E to Singapore. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

The airport was full with people as they dragged all their belongings to go aboard with plane. From the oldest to the youngest passengers presented in there. Some businessman or businesswoman deal with their phone everywhere. The place that never slept for a while.

"Soo baby! Hurry!" A voice heard in the hangar as the tall lanky man walked excitedly to a big plane there.

"I'm not a baby! And you are so hyped up!" Another small man followed.

The hangar filled with five planes. They were all commercial planes in New Age Airlines, the new airline plotted by the humble millionaire, Kim Joonmyeon or Suho. He wanted to try something different in his life and being the angel one, he wanted people to travel happily around the world.

"Morning my lovely pilot!" Suho greeted cheerfully as he hugged the gigantic Chanyeol and squished Kyung Soo.

"Oh hyung! What a nice day today! Gonna fly soon," Chanyeol grinned.

"You should talk with Tao for a while. The weather seems tricky so make sure that the plane is in good condition," Suho suggested as they both nodded.

Chanyeol and Kyung Soo strolled to their plane and spotted some people checking it out. One was checking on the front side of it and another checked on the right wing.

"How is it Tao Tao?" Chanyeol casually asked as the sharp haired man went down to meet him with his intimidating eyes.

"It's fine but don't push it too hard. I will ask Suho hyung to buy more repairing equipments. Sehun! Be careful!" Tao shocked to see Sehun stared closely at the propeller.

"Is he new?" Kyung Soo examined as the skinny paled-skin boy went to Tao.

"Yes he is. Sehun, this is Chanyeol, the pilot and Kyung Soo, the co-pilot," Tao introduced them to Sehun.

"He-Hello," Sehun bowed 90 degrees as Kyung Soo awed the polite dongsaeng in front of him.

"Welcome to New Age Airlines, Sehunnie! We should go now! See ya in few hours!" Chanyeol walked faster as Kyung Soo smiled and followed him.

They both entered the plane and Tao opened the hangar door. The sunshine went through sharply as Chanyeol drove the plane outside. Kyung Soo gave him the ANR and they parked the plane first. The passengers began to enter the plane.

"Yeollie and Soo! Nice to see you! Do you need something?" The head of the stewardess, the manly Xi Luhan greeted as he entered the cockpit.

"Coffee please," Kyung Soo replied.

"Oh my little Soo don't you want to try another drink? Milkshake for me!" Chanyeol chirped as Luhan nodded and walked to tell his order before greeting the passengers.

Everyone was kinda shocked to see Luhan because he was prettier than girls in the plane. The seat was filled and Luhan quickly told his friend to walk on with the safety announcement. Their airlines gathered so many attentions because of the gorgeous crew. Some girls even asked some personal things to Luhan (which he turned down easily because he didn't like them) and the others wanted to meet the captain or the co-pilot.

"Xing, please tell the stewardess to prepare the snack," Luhan told Yixing, his right hand.

"Okay ge!" Yixing smiled as the passengers who passed him gasped silently to see his wonderful dimples.

The plane flew high to the sky and Chanyeol the auto-pilot mode to enjoy his milkshake for a while. Kyung Soo sipped on his coffee as they stared to the blue sky.

"It's boring and just blue," Chanyeol pouted.

"But the view down there is amazing. I love it every time," Kyung Soo stated.

"Agree with you on that. I love clouds!" Chanyeol straighten his position and turned off the auto-pilot mode to take over again.

***

Kris walked to Suho's office with his usual suit before he took another flight. He checked that the light was on so he must be there.

"Come in!" Suho replied after Kris knocked the door.

"What a good mood you have here," Kris slumped himself to a couch in there.

"We are going to have a new person to complete the team!" Suho announced.

"Oh well, who is it anyway?"

"Fresh graduate from the engineering university. He is the best in grade and from his record, he was made to go here," Suho laughed in happiness as he gave Kris the clipboard to show him the profile.

"He is an engineer? He looks like a small five years old kid," Kris awed the perfect child face.

"Well thank you but I prefer to say that I'm twenty five years old," A voice heard as Kris almost dropped the clipboard and Suho gasped in shock.

"I'm so sorry!" Suho pulled the boy to sit beside Kris.

"I'm here for the interview," The boy said as Suho gave him a paper.

"Fill this paper and we will continue after that," Suho added and the boy put out his pen.

Kris and Suho walked to the table to let the boy absorbed the question.

"He is so tiny like Kyung Soo," Kris whispered.

"Yes but he is smart!" Suho replied.

"I'm finish," The boy ended as Suho went back to his position across him.

"So your name is Byun Baekhyun, same age as our engineering expert, Kim Jongdae and you will meet him soon. Why do you want to enter this airline?" Suho asked friendly.

"I heard this airline is new, fresh, and good. I'm bored with the usual one," Baekhyun replied and Kris knew that this boy was in sassy type, interesting to Suho and Kris because they never met this kind of person.

"Uuh well then. Welcome to New Age Airlines!" Suho shook hands with Baekhyun who widened his eyes.

"Just it?" He asked.

"I will show you to the crew," Suho said. "And Kris, you have flight to go! Be careful and go talk with Tao!"

"Okay. What?! Talk with Tao?!" Kris was bewildered by Suho's knock down.

"Hush! Hush!" Suho pushed Kris to go out from his room and turned to Baekhyun who stunned.

Baekhyun was pulled by Suho to the hangar. The noble manager opened the door and Baekhyun was surprised to see three planes there. Suho explained that they was now had five planes. One was gone and Baekhyun saw Kris entered the plane and drove it out so it just three planes there.

"How many pilots do you have?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just two pilots and one co-pilot. We are still a small airlines but I prefer it that way," Suho chuckled.

Baekhyun saw a tall built man walked closer followed by another skinny guy with blonde hair. Not bad as the first impression, Baekhyun thought.

"Baekhyun, this is Huang Zitao, and Oh Sehun, the member of engineering department. One more was still in that plane, busying him with bunch of cables that I don't understand. Sehun, make sure he eats now," Suho instructed as Sehun ran to see his senior. "And Tao, please show Baekhyun around because he will be your partner in the department."

"Okay then. You can call me Tao," Tao said as he walked first and Baekhyun followed him.

"As you can see that we don't have many planes and Suho hyung, being the millionaire he is, bought us such some good quality planes," Tao showed the planes as Baekhyun realized the fine of it.

"So, there is no such a hard work, I guess?" Baekhyun asked.

"We should maintain all the planes here. Sometimes it's kinda hard especially when we order the parts of it. Imported from the states," Tao answered.

"Can I look around here? I want to see the parts of the planes."

"You can climb these stairs," Tao showed the walking stairs and Baekhyun thanked Tao.

Baekhyun knew that he didn't talk much like before. He was smart in engineering. He climbed the stairs and checked on the plane body. The love for wings was never die so he checked on it first.

***

"You can land the plane now. It's safe," one of the tower announcer said.

"Okay then! Gonna land soon," Chanyeol said and Kyung Soo began the landing procedure.

The plane landed smoothly and began to stroll to the arrival section. Luhan made sure that the gate was safe and the stewardess and stewards assisted the passengers to go down from the plane safely. Yixing waved them goodbye and made some kids cheered in awe.

"We are going first!" Luhan beamed happily as he showed himself in the cockpit.

"Sure hyung! Have a good rest," Chanyeol said and Kyung Soo hugged him goodbye.

"I'm going too," Yixing smiled and Chanyeol high-fived him.

"See you in the dorm," Luhan said as they were gone outside the plane.

Chanyeol sighed in relief as he finished the flight nearly in the night. They both drove the plane back to the hangar.

Kyung Soo went downstairs to feel the ground again. Suddenly he saw Xiumin, his co-worker, Suho's right hand, ran to see him.

"What happened hyung?" Kyung Soo asked.

"The star is here. I need to secure the office because of him," Xiumin said as Kyung Soo nodded.

Chanyeol went out from the plane and saw Kyung Soo went with Xiumin to the office. He looked aside to see the other planes. One plane wasn't there so Kris must be on his duty. He saw a glimpse of Tao beside one plane and approached him.

His eyes widened to see a small guy on the right wing.