Undying Silliness

Dealing With The Clouds

Chanyeol couldn't believe this.

He was still a little kid with unusually height who wanted to be a doctor. But all the things in his life turned 180 degrees when he went to an airport for a vacation trip with his parents.

He wanted to be a pilot since then. It wasn't that hard with his tall figures but the training drained his energy until he met Kyung Soo who supported him well. They were best friends to each other. When Chanyeol, who knew Suho because of his high family status, discovered that the millionaire wanted to make an airline, he joined him right away.

He found that Kyung Soo was glad to be his co-pilot. They met Kris too and he agreed to be the head pilot since he was Chanyeol's senior in training school.

But now he was here, shocked to see a small guy who jeopardized himself by standing on the right wing of his favorite plane.

"YAAAH! What are you doing there?! You danger yourself! Don't dare to move or you'll fall down!" Chanyeol's scream made Tao shocked and a frown echoed near them.

"The heck Yeol! I'm trying to fix the machine here!" a voice heard as Sehun tried to help him out.

"He's ing standing on there, Kim Jongdae!" Chanyeol shrieked as the boy turned down to search for the weird noises he heard below.

"Tao what are you doing? Take the stairs and drag it to him!" Chanyeol's ultimate panic ranted.

"Hyung!" Tao grabbed both of Chanyeol's shoulder. "Breath, slowly, now."

Chanyeol inhaled deep and calmed himself down. Jongdae was amused to see Chanyeol's panic state and laughed silently. Sehun didn't know what to do so he dragged the stairs to help the boy down.

Baekhyun shocked at first to hear such a deep voice until he maybe, could fall from the wing. He gladly went downstairs just to find that the boy who screamed was taller than him. Okay, he admitted that he was that short.

"He is down now," Jongdae announced as Chanyeol walked faster to face the boy.

"Don't do that again because it was dangerous," Chanyeol said.

"But Yeol hyung," Tao said as Chanyeol turned to him.

"What?"

"He is the new recruitment in engineering department," With those words from Tao, Chanyeol blushed red.

Baekhyun couldn't help but laughed out loud because hell, the expression was priceless. He never laughed this hard again but this gigantic man successfully cracked him off. Jongdae almost rolled on the floor because he couldn't contain the laugh anymore. Tao, the stoic usual one, even smiled a bit. Sehun who was the clueless one even laughed with Jongdae.

"I like you boy," Jongdae patted Sehun's shoulder as the younger blushed because he caught off guard while still laughing together.

"Oh I'm sorry," Chanyeol covered his face with both hands because he embarassed himself that much.

"It's fun to watch anyway! I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun introduced himself lightly but shutted himself because yeah, his calm demeanor broke because of this boy.

"Oh I'm embarrassing myself," Chanyeol murmured.

Chanyeol moved his hand aside and met with the new recruitment. His eyes widened because of the height of this man. Both of his eyes attracted his vision. What a cute puppy eyes, Chanyeol thought.

"Uh? Excuse me?" Baekhyun waved his hand in front of Chanyeol's face.

"I'm sorry!" Chanyeol gained his consciousness.

"You should introduce yourself, pilot," Jongdae added.

"I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you," Chanyeol extended his hand and Baekhyun shook hands with the pilot.

Baekhyun snickered to meet the pilot. His hands slightly trembled because of the tugs from his stomach. He didn't like the feels.

Sehun saw Baekhyun's expression change and he saw when Baekhyun took his hand fast. Chanyeol got confuse but Tao quickly ease the tension by asking Baekhyun to come with him again to see the stewardess.

"What's wrong with him?" Jongdae noticed the paleness on Baekhyun's face.

"I don't know," Chanyeol answered.

"Uh hyung, the solder," Sehun pointed at the opened machine and Jongdae turned to see the hot solder near one of the most important cable almost burned that cable down.

"Yaaah!" Jongdae ran to put it away as Chanyeol and Sehun chuckled.

***

Baekhyun never met many interesting people like this. The first time he stepped into the office, Suho's appearance made him snickered because the smile looked creepy. Kris, uh, he knew that another gigantic boy was just a heart breaker with weakness on his newly partner, Tao. Sehun was sweet, but maybe not after he let himself more open. He just knew that the youngest boy could be a brat. For Jongdae, one word, crazy. And Tao, just a simple man, for real.

But when he met this pilot. The storm rushed in his head. He didn't like any kind of pilot. At first that boy cracked him off but after he realized the suit, he stopped right away.

Suho gladly led him to his respectable room in the dorm. Being the rich man he was, he even made a dorm for the member near the office. He dragged his luggage and stopped in front of a room.

"So this is your room. You neighbours are Luhan, the head of stewardess and Chanyeol, the pilot," Suho explained and Baekhyun frowned mentally to hear the tall man's name.

"Thank you," Baekhyun replied simply and Suho excused himself.

Baekhyun opened the door and kinda shocked to see how minimalist the interior was. While still thinking on how Suho managed to get this entire cool bedroom for all of them. He put his luggage and started to unpack the clothes. The darkness outside made him looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. He decided to end first and stormed to get a warm bath.

He was drying his hair with the towel as someone knocked the door.

"Hello!" a man greeted after he opened the door as Baekhyun amazed the doe-eyes and his long neck.

"Uh hi?"

"Remember me?" The man beamed happily.

"Luhan?" Baekhyun answered because he never forgot that beautiful face.

"Right! Wanna get a good night movie? Or snack?" Luhan asked.

"Movie?"

"Yeah we have movie night together in the main room every Saturday night."

Baekhyun shocked because hell, even the airlines crew could have such a spare time to watch movies and such. He never heard of this routine in another airlines. All they care was work and work work, flights, promotion.

"Are you okay?" Luhan waved his hands in front of Baekhyun's stunned face.

"Yes." Baekhyun simply said to answer the offer.

"Yes what?" Luhan chuckled because of the adorable frozen expression.

"Yes I want to go to the movie night," Baekhyun completed his answer.

"Okay let's go!" Luhan took Baekhyun's hand as the younger shocked by the sudden contact.

They walked to a double-door wooden room and Luhan opened the room. Baekhyun's jaw hung open right away. He saw a huge red maroon couch with a big white screen in front of it. He saw ten guys, twelve in total if he and Luhan included, spreading all over the place.

"I want nachos!" The little boy with big eyes shouted.

"Got it my baby soo," Suho replied as he took two medium sack of nachos along with the cheese sauce.

"I want this movie," Jongdae showed the black toned DVD to people who surrounded him.

"No! It's a horror movie! No!!" Tao shrieked as he hide behind Kris who blushed.

"I like it!" Chanyeol beamed.

"I'm fine with that. How about Sehunnie?" Yixing asked.

"I'm fine with horror!" Sehun chirped.

"I'm home!" another tanned man showed up as Baekhyun shocked to see him shirtless.

"Jongin! Wear your shirt for god's sake!" Kyung Soo closed his eyes.

"I will. Oh! New guy! Hi I'm Kai!" Kai shook hands with the shocked Baekhyun.

This was gonna be a long night, Baekhyun thought as he sat himself on the couch.