Chearin's Side

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chearins POV

 

 

Its 12 in the midnight but I can forget what happened earlier, I felt her lips in mine its sweet as a candy its like I don’t want to part it but she pushed me, am I starting to like her? But I still love Shinhye . My heart cant decide should I pick my past that I still chase or the present that I started to know, but I still cant confirm my feeling for Dara, I mean she’s pretty and had a very attractive personality but Shinhye I still want her despite of her left me broke before.

 

 

I decided to do some thing stupid, I dialed my cousin Seunggi’s number the only person I knew who has Dara’s celphone number, it rings, I hope he is still awake after a few rings he picked up

 

“Hello?”

 

“hi oppa its me CL”

 

“oh Chearin what do you want calling me in the middle of the night?”

 

“it’s just. . . uhhmm . . . can I have Dara’s number?”

 

“ooh can I ask why?”

 

I cant think of a reason, I cant tell him that I want to talk to Dara because I have been thinking about her all night as if like I missed her and I want to have a conversation with her. . . I mean that would be so stupid, we went silent for a few seconds but he break the ice “hey chearin are you still there? Do you need something from dara?”

 

Then I remembered our assignment! “ahh yes oppa we had an assignment and I want to confirm something from her”

 

“ohh okay that seems a valid reason, you know she don’t want anyone she didn’t know to have her number, she feels uncomfortable about it, so tell her its you, ill just send her number to you and im going to sleep”

 

“okay oppa ,thank you and good night bye”

 

“good night chea bye” then our call ended

 

 

A few seconds later I received a message, when I opened it its Seunggi oppas message that had Dara’s number, I tapped the number and saved it “Miss Brat” then I send a message

 

“hi are you still awake?” as I typed every word I can feel my heart beats more fast. . . what is this feeling? its different, I have fell deeply inlove with Shinhye but I didn’t felt this way.

 

I waited for almost 15 min. stealing some glances from my phone that’s lying beside me in my bed, maybe she’s asleep already, ahhgg SANDARA PARK get out of my mind! Your making me crazy, but its all my fault I should have not , now im caught in my own trap and lost in my own game. . .

 

I was about to go to sleep when my phone rang. . .  ohhh I hope its her!

 

When I was reading It a smile appeared in my face  

 

From: Miss Brat

“yes. Um who is this?”

 

 

To: Miss Brat

“Im your schoolmate” I giggled at my own reply

 

From: Miss Brat

 “okay then, what’s your name?”

 

I decided not to tell her who Iam so again a stupid idea came into me

 

To: Miss Brat

“I am Kang Joonsuk and Im new at soul high so can you help me?”

 

From: Miss Brat

“okay sure what do you want to know?”

 

 

From there we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter