What to do?

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 JIMIN’S POV

 

I was walking in the hall way of our house it’s almost 9p.m. we are all supposed to be asleep but I can still hear my Dara unnie laughing in her room. . . out off curiosity I wen’t  close to her door, then I heard her mumble . . . .

 

“I think I like him to. . . . but how about. . .” then her voice changed into a sad tone “. . . . how about CL?”

 

I was shocked on what I just heard, is unnie in a relationship with Chearin unnie?! This can’t be! She’s not allowed to fall for her or to anyone

 

. . . .I’m sorry unnie but I have to stop you from falling inlove it will just hurt you when the time comes, I had a mission as I enter the school and that is to be your watcher and report your every move to Dad I don’t know why it’s only you and Bom unnie is fine to be in a relationship but I have to follow him, I’m sorry unnie but I wont tell him your every move I’ll just find a solution to stop you from falling I don’t want Dad to do it, it will very nasty.    

 

I was having that though inside my head when I was standing in front of her door then I proceed to my room with the same thing in my mind. . . . I want you to be happy unnie but the thought that your happiness now has a price that you’ll pay in the future, I cant haddle the pain. . . . . What ever I’m going to do please always remember that I love you unnie and I’m doing this for your own good. . . .

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

Now I’m laughing with Joonsuk’s text I really like him, his funny and sweet at the same time,I can’t help but to like him every time he text me back, but I feel guilty every time I think of Chearin, but there is no us right? I’m still allowed to be with someone els, I still can’t be apart from Chearin it will still kill me. Ahhh I can’t decide from the two of them. . . . then his reply made my heart skip a beat that only Chearin can do. . .

 

 

From: Joonsuk   

 

 

Hahaha youre right we cant predict what will happen, so I’m telling you this I think I like you Dara, I hope you’ll give me a chance.

 

 

 

I can’t think of what I will tell him, I mean what about Chearin? then I mumbled

 

 

“I think I like him to. . . . but how about. . . how about CL?”

 

Then I wen’t silent for a moment, and replyed

 

 

 

To: Joonsuk

 

Yeah, I mean it’s worth the try, I will give you a chance Joonsuk :)

 

 

With that I feel sad and happy at the same time. .

 

From: Joonsuk

 

YES! You won’t regret this :D good night, sleep tight , ‘and I love you Dara’

 

 

What the?! My heart, its going crazy just with his text. . . I can’t, what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter