Meet Mr. & Mrs. Lee

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Chearin are finished having their lovey dovey in the yacht and it is now ducked in the port.

 

The couple are walking out of the yacht, but Chearin, as protective as ever is holding her girlfriends hand while they are walking in a stiff plank that serves as a bridge from the yacht to the plain ground.

 

“hey, Lee Chearin I’m not going to fall so stop being over protective” Dara is trying to persuade chearin to let go of her hand

 

“ahhh you hard headed Dara, just follow my request” After that they successfully reached the ground that they missed because of how many hours they stayed floating on the ocean

 

“finally! I thought you had a titanic scene, I was a bout to call the police when I heard a loud noise, then I saw what is written in the sky, what a sweet CL” Jiyong said while approaching the couple “so Dara? Did you already said YES to Che?  Tsk! Tsk! You should have thought twice” Jiyong again teased Dara, that made the latter blush.

 

“will you please shut up! Okay ji, I owe you but I’m worth a Yes you know? My girlfriend here love me, and besides I’m still not asking for marriage!” Chearin is kind of pissed but she also felt flattered

 

“okay, okay, calm down will you? and with all that effort you are still not proposing? Well, I’ll be watching on what will you do when you will ask her hand, I think that will be so grand” again Chearin is flattered with his best friends words, it made her think that all her sweat and effort are worth it.

 

“I’ll take that as a compliment” Chearin said as a reply to Jiyong, what  they don’t know is that Dara is uncomfortable with their topic she is blushing hard with the thought of Chearin proposing.

 

“it is a compliment and at the same time a challenge, to make your proposal more beautiful that this”

 

“I will, and can you please open the door?” Chearin is preferring to the lemmo that is parked just near to them

 

“ohh! Sure maam” Jiyong jokingly bowed and ran to the car to open its door then Dara and Chearin followed and went inside

 

As soon as they are inside Jiyong then closed the door and went to the drivers seat “aahhh? Che? Where are we going?”

 

“to my house”

 

“but, how about Dara? We wont send her home yet?” with her name mentioned Dara payed attention to their conversation

 

“no, not yet . . . . ” then Chearin turned her head to look at Dara who is also looking at her and they are sitting beside each other “. . . . I like her to meet someone”

 

‘oh! ooooh! Is she? Planning to . . . . ? but . . .’ Dara thought, with what Chearin just said.

 

“hey, baby are you okay?” Chearin interrupted Daras thought and brought her girlfriend back to reality

 

 

“yeah, I’m . . .  I’m fine” she said with a smile then Chearin held Dara’s hand and interwined it.

 

“okay then , we’re going to Lee’s Mansion” Jiyong announced and started the engine then drove off.

 

 

The drive was taken about half an hour and it was also very silent for everyone is in their deep thought.

 

Dara was amazed as she saw a Huge house more larger that there’s. The car is waiting outside to open the white gate, as soon the gate is opened the car drove inside, a big fountain was visible, it is placed in the center of a mini garden and it’s like they have a road inside there house because the drive way is so big and it is in a circular form.

 

They stopped in a big door and it is opened by the Lee’s two butlers dressed in there black tuxedo. As they went inside Dara’s jaw is still dropped because of the size of the house it’s like she still needs to multiply their house by 3 to have a similar size as the Lee’s Mansion.

 

“is our house fine?” Chearin said as she noticed that Dara is wondering her eyes around there house.

“Fine?! Are you out of your mind? Your house is more than fine, it’s like a King and Queen is living here” Dara said in amazement

 

“well they are not called as The Royal Family for nothing” Jiyong butted, he just finished parking the car.

 

“who is this fine lady?” they turned their attention to where the voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter