Monthsary Part 2

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 As soon as Dara was finished taking care of her self, she then went down stair she was about to run for the front door because of excitement when their house keeper called her.

 

“miss Dara can I ask where are you going?”

 

“uhhm, I have some birthday party to attend”

 

“did you already asked your father?”

 

That  question hit her head she can’t say that she was going in a date especially with Lee Chearin.

“just tell him that when I he gets home “ she then run to the door quickly but a thought came to her mind and opened the door again then peaked her head out “uhhm can you also tell Bom unnie that I will be back she doesn’t have to call me, thank you ajjuma” then she run to the black lemmo that was waiting infront of het with Jiyong leaning on the car

“Dara! Just WOW” Jiyong said while his jaw was dropped, he was really captivated with Dara’s beauty he cant really get the thought  out of his mind that his bestfriend is really lucky to have this goddess.

 

“okay Ji, can you open the door your blocking it” Dara said while blushing a bit, she is really shy infront of Jiyong.

 

As soon as Jiyong was interrupted in his thoughts he then came back into his senses and opened the door for the princess of the night “ooh, sorry, please get in ma’am’” they both giggle with Jiyongs statement.

 

“Thank you Ji” She then give her sweetest smile

 

“no problem, Chearin is so lucky to have you”

 

“no Ji I’m the lucky one in our relationship”

 

Jiyong then gave his best smile and closed the door of the lemmo than run to the drivers seat. The quite travel then started

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I am now thinking, what can my baby be doing now? Is she calm? Or patiently waiting for me? Hehehehe I cant wait to see her right. Can this ride go any faster I want to be in her arms right now feeling her warmth her protection and especially her love that is the sweetest feeling that I have ever felt.

 

I was still thinking about her when Jiyong opened the door I didn’t even noticed that the car had already parked

 

“we are here” he said with a welcoming smile, he held my hand to help he get out of the car.

 

When I was out my eyes popped a well designed white yacht it looks so elegant I  was shocked when a person came out of the yacht wearing a mask gave me a pink flower and then escorted me inside. Was more amazed when I got inside I saw a single table that is coated  with red , two chairs that I assumed that is only for me and Chearin, a candle to light the darkness of the night and two wine glasses.

 

I was totally amazed and wondering around that I didn’t notice that the person that escorted me was already gone, but I was searching for the person that I was longing to see even tho we saw each other this morning.

 

And a music starts to play, a violin solo to be exact that lightened the elegant atmosphere, Chearin she is really romantic, she is really something.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter